| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Robert Ger
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 20:53:00 -
[31]
2006.06.19 19:51
Victim: ChaosAD Alliance: None Corp: Decadence. Destroyed: Manticore System: Oimmo Security: 0.5
Involved parties:
Name: Robert Ger (laid the final blow) Security: -4.5 Alliance: None Corp: Terror Squad Ship: Manticore Weapon: Wrath Cruise Missile
Destroyed items:
J5 Prototype Warp Inhibitor I 'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I 'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I F-90 Positional Sensor Subroutines Ballistic Control System II Low Frequency Sensor Suppressor I Wrath Cruise Missile, Qty: 23 Wrath Cruise Missile, Qty: 23
tell me why yu use warp distruptor on a manticore ?
Gaia Freelancers Died many times, but never for every Time.. ----------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.battleclinic.com/kill_sigs/signature_display.php/string,Rob |

wierchas noobhunter
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 21:09:00 -
[32]
killmails bad k ?
|

maedden
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 22:39:00 -
[33]
ohnoz!
the bane of the eve-online.de forums has finally hit the official forums! :/
this place will never be the same!
GL deca!
|

Robert Ger
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:00:00 -
[34]
end of day summary
Deacdency: 1 manticore loss + Deimos loss
terror Squad:
0 losses good night all enemy gone Gaia Freelancers Died many times, but never for every Time.. ----------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.battleclinic.com/kill_sigs/signature_display.php/string,Rob |

Arkani Gera
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:11:00 -
[35]
haha, i see you haven't changed much from your fa days robert, but i guess old habits are hard to break 
Ohnoes! not in the same corp as Don Zola anymore =/
The corp is mother, the corp is father.
|

Zeoph Volkyr
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:37:00 -
[36]
yup he's back
*cough*
we are doomed.... |

Robert Ger
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:40:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Arkani Gera haha, i see you haven't changed much from your fa days robert, but i guess old habits are hard to break 
the hehe old furrys:) hey I was noob, now still let I there away-shoot itself not so fast. but time passed, and I think we am more near together than apart I miss nevertheless the old timesą Gaia Freelancers Died many times, but never for every Time.. ----------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.battleclinic.com/kill_sigs/signature_display.php/string,Rob |

Robert Ger
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:41:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Zeoph Volkyr yup he's back
*cough*
we are doomed....
jak leci ?
widzicie co te decad robia, musze sam walczyc ... pzreciwko tyle
Gaia Freelancers Died many times, but never for every Time.. ----------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.battleclinic.com/kill_sigs/signature_display.php/string,Rob |

Arkani Gera
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:43:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Robert Ger the hehe old furrys:) hey I was noob, now still let I there away-shoot itself not so fast. but time passed, and I think we am more near together than apart I miss nevertheless the old timesą
the problem wasn't with you being a noob, the problem was when you started talking...
Ohnoes! not in the same corp as Don Zola anymore =/
The corp is mother, the corp is father.
|

Robert Ger
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 23:49:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Arkani Gera
Originally by: Robert Ger the hehe old furrys:) hey I was noob, now still let I there away-shoot itself not so fast. but time passed, and I think we am more near together than apart I miss nevertheless the old timesą
the problem wasn't with you being a noob, the problem was when you started talking...
yea :) what yu want use when the enemy was UBER
na, now iem in fa KOS
Gaia Freelancers Died many times, but never for every Time.. ----------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.battleclinic.com/kill_sigs/signature_display.php/string,Rob |

Zangief Suikoi
|
Posted - 2006.06.20 03:18:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Robert Ger 2006.06.19 19:51
Killmail info removed
tell me why yu use warp distruptor on a manticore ?
Ok. Why dont you tell us why you've posted a killmail. When its clearly against the rules. Keep the smack in-game instead of on the forums mmmkay?
|
|

ReverendM

|
Posted - 2006.06.20 03:22:00 -
[42]
This thread has gone off-topic. It is now being locked. Yarr.
-ReverendM
forum rules | [email protected] | Our new Website! |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |