| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Elodie Belanger
|
Posted - 2006.06.27 19:00:00 -
[1]
Hello, I'd like to auction these modules.
End time: Thursday 29th June, 22:00 Eve time Sniper Rule: 10 minutes Location: Oursulaert (no delivery)
1) Snake Epsilon Min bid: 200m Min increment: 10m Buyout: 350m
2) Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilizer Min bid: 40m Min increment: 1m Buyout: 55m
3) Shadow Serpentis Tracking Computer Min bid: 20m Min increment: 1m Buyout: 30m
4) Shadow Serpentis Medium Plasma Smartbomb Min bid: 10m Min increment: 1m Buyout: 25m
5) Shadow Serpentis 350mm Railgun Min bid: 10m Min increment: 1m Buyout: 25m
I also have the following tags: Brynn Jerdola's Shadow Serpentis Diamond Tag 3x Shadow Serpentis Crystal Tag Shadow Serpentis Gold Tag 3x Shadow Serpentis Brass Tag
Contact me by evemail if you want any of the tags and we'll arrange a price.
I reserve the right not to sell if I don't like the price or don't you like you etc.
All experience is an arch wherethro' Gleams that untravell'd world, whose margin fades For ever and for ever when I move. -Tennyson, Ulysses |

Argenton Sayvers
|
Posted - 2006.06.27 19:55:00 -
[2]
1) 200m 3) 20m
|

Capt EdgarMoonboots
|
Posted - 2006.06.28 11:45:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Capt EdgarMoonboots on 28/06/2006 11:45:31 2)40 3)21
|

Lord Nidec
|
Posted - 2006.06.28 13:16:00 -
[4]
3) 25m
Possunt, quia posse uidentur They can conquer, who believe they can |

Dor Daedeloth
|
Posted - 2006.06.28 13:47:00 -
[5]
3 - 30m buyout. Convo me in game  
|

Elodie Belanger
|
Posted - 2006.06.28 15:43:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Dor Daedeloth 3 - 30m buyout. Convo me in game  
Item 3 sold, it will be on escrow later this evening (I can't log in right now).
WTS: Snake Epsilon + Shadow Serp Modules |

Elodie Belanger
|
Posted - 2006.06.29 11:57:00 -
[7]
Bump, this stuff hasn't reached a price I'm happy to sell it at :(
WTS: Snake Epsilon + Shadow Serp Modules |

Elodie Belanger
|
Posted - 2006.06.29 16:40:00 -
[8]
Snake Epsilon and Shadow Serpentis 350mm Railgun both claimed at buyout from escrow; Damage mod, tags and the smartbomb are still available.
WTS: Snake Epsilon + Shadow Serp Modules |

R31D
|
Posted - 2006.06.29 19:26:00 -
[9]
2) 41m
Free bumpage for all |

R31D
|
Posted - 2006.06.30 15:41:00 -
[10]
So, did I win?
Free bumpage for all |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |