| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

DeVinces
|
Posted - 2006.06.29 09:05:00 -
[1]
I started playing EVE because I wanted to see some real serious fleet actions.I've only been playing for a few months but I haven't heard a thing about one.Now I know that no one wants a bunch of wild cards to interfere but I'd really like to see one.Any ideas/help? "Money talks everything else is just mumbling." Francis Carr 1999 |

Nautark Mniachei
|
Posted - 2006.06.29 11:06:00 -
[2]
Join a corporation with adequate member amount for forming a fleet. Or adequate number of allies. A small corp in a slightly larger alliance does it as well.
A war enemy of similar might is preferable, of course. If not available, pirate hunts in lowsec may yield results.
For blob fleet action, go zerospace.
|

Caldari Silence
|
Posted - 2006.07.02 18:51:00 -
[3]
Join a ASCN alliance corp....thier getting thier arse kicked by BOB at the moment, if ya wanna see a big battle then the ASCN/BOB war is ur answer
|

Novarei
|
Posted - 2006.07.02 19:49:00 -
[4]
you will be severely dissapointed in 'fleet' battles.
--------------------
|

Yonos
|
Posted - 2006.07.03 09:20:00 -
[5]
small gang pvp 2-30 players is much more exciting and playable than 120 people fleet engagements.
can you say L- A -------------------------------G
|

DeVinces
|
Posted - 2006.07.03 20:09:00 -
[6]
Actually I was looking for a chance to watch them more then be in them. I guess I'll train Cloaking and hope for the best. Thanks for the info though guys I'll file it away for later. "Money talks everything else is just mumbling." Francis Carr 1999 |

Aversin
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 19:34:00 -
[7]
well it's simple. Just look at the map and see where the most ships have been destroyed in the last 24 hours in 0.0 space.
Originally by: Razner Cerizo They will never quit. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 23:40:00 -
[8]
Originally by: DeVinces
Actually I was looking for a chance to watch them more then be in them. I guess I'll train Cloaking and hope for the best. Thanks for the info though guys I'll file it away for later.
Get a powerful computer and a very good internet connection. :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |