| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.17 07:17:00 -
[1] - Quote
Fellow capsuleers,
The spreadsheets I am offering to you today can:
Pull prices directly from Eve-central.
Support multi-station trading.
Intuitively calculate taxes and broker fees.
Calculate exact profit and profit margins.
Pull volatility and volume data.
Utilize 50 slots for different items (more can be added, but might get a little buggy).
The spreadsheets are designed to require the minimal input from your part. There may be some google sheets bugs such as #N/A and Loading... that exist, but just wait a while and they should clear out for the most part.
Here are some screenshots of the spreadsheets:
http://imgur.com/a/OnbjZ
Since I currently do not have any customer testimonials, I am offering the price of 50M per spreadsheet, which is a steal with how much you can make with all this information.
Message me for more details!
|

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.17 07:18:00 -
[2] - Quote
*Reserved* |

Derrick Miles
EVENumbers
13
|
Posted - 2014.07.17 11:32:00 -
[3] - Quote
Sure I'll start you off, send one my way. |

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.17 15:26:00 -
[4] - Quote
Derrick Miles wrote:Sure I'll start you off, send one my way.
Sent it to you, hope you enjoy it and contact me if you have any problems! |

Derrick Miles
EVENumbers
13
|
Posted - 2014.07.18 07:52:00 -
[5] - Quote
I received a spreadsheet and I'm surprised at how useful it is. Being able to look up any item and compare prices in any trade hub is especially useful for those doing inter-regional trading or for those who have to leave the markets of the trade hubs for whatever reason. But my favorite feature is the instant calculation of profit and profit margin after taxes. Instead of having to calculate in my head what the profit of any given item will be I can just type it into the spreadsheet and get the prices, historical averages and profit stats in one trade hub or between two hubs. Overall I'd say this spreadsheet is very useful for any trader or industrialist and I'd recommend it as another tool to have in your toolkit. |

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.18 18:01:00 -
[6] - Quote
Bump for spreadsheets! |

silent terror
1635
|
Posted - 2014.07.18 18:19:00 -
[7] - Quote
i will take one Wormhole sales, bounty placement and third party services: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7045
[email protected] www.wormholesales.co.uk |

Amadeus Brasky
Amadeus Barackno Inc.
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.21 13:46:00 -
[8] - Quote
Purchased and received the link in no time! Really happy with this sheet, not only does it calculate and show me data that any other sheets I've tried have ignored, it is also a lot more precise when calculating your skills/tax/brokers fees.
Does everything I need and it just works. Would highly recommend! |

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.21 17:42:00 -
[9] - Quote
6 people have bough a spreadsheet so far and all are satisfied! Buy your spreadsheet now for 50M! |

Tasty McWings
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.07.24 13:23:00 -
[10] - Quote
Still available! |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.18 17:50:00 -
[11] - Quote
Bump! |

Shroomduck Aivo
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
93
|
Posted - 2014.08.18 20:28:00 -
[12] - Quote
Can you please clarify how many sheets there are?
I see you mention 50m per sheet, so am I to assume each bullet point you have listed is a different sheet?
Just want to check before comitting.
Thanks! |

Shroomduck Aivo
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
93
|
Posted - 2014.08.19 02:56:00 -
[13] - Quote
sheet does exactly what I need, great price highly recommended. |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.22 23:45:00 -
[14] - Quote
Bump, the price is right! |

Steven Korrupt
The Scope Gallente Federation
21
|
Posted - 2014.08.22 23:47:00 -
[15] - Quote
Marking for later. |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.27 00:39:00 -
[16] - Quote
Bump! |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.28 01:45:00 -
[17] - Quote
Bump! A few more have been sold.
|

Hatha Moss
Midnight Oil Labor Division
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.31 04:32:00 -
[18] - Quote
Sweet spreadsheet. It's all I need. Super easy to understand how to edit in the items you need, clear and concise.
The only tweaking I did was to add a bit of color coding for profit margins, and it was good to go! |

DiablO BastioN
Caldari Corsairs
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.31 04:49:00 -
[19] - Quote
I will also take one please :D I am going to send the isk right............now.
|

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.08.31 14:52:00 -
[20] - Quote
DiablO BastioN wrote:I will also take one please :D I am going to send the isk right............now.
Was afk today. Sent now and bump! |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.09.23 02:24:00 -
[21] - Quote
Bump, still selling! |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.10.06 01:01:00 -
[22] - Quote
Bump! |

SensLike
Palaeozoic Ordovician
1
|
Posted - 2014.10.06 03:28:00 -
[23] - Quote
Let's see what this is! |

Tasty McWings
Perkone Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.10.07 01:20:00 -
[24] - Quote
Bump! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |