| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 09:51:00 -
[1] - Quote
Comes with Erebus. Will post skills once server is back online.
Starting Bid: 100b (This is for both the pilot and the ship)
Edit: Obviously the ship alone is worth up to 110-120b and the pilot 30 - 45b. So total worthis 140 - 165b.
I will sell it for much cheaper but still won't sell for 100b, just want to see some offers.
165B is instant buyout. |

Storm voldsrud
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
18
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 09:56:00 -
[2] - Quote
your prices are nice but you cannot sell assets with the character its agaisnt ccp's rules |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 10:14:00 -
[3] - Quote
Storm voldsrud wrote:your prices are nice but you cannot sell assets with the character its agaisnt ccp's rules
Woops, I have done close to no trading in my time in EVE. Will remove the assets.
|

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 11:35:00 -
[4] - Quote
I have updated infos and char sheet |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:30:00 -
[5] - Quote
Buyout at 30b, have 1 offer but if someone comes first you can have it |

PoNgUh
FackToReal Deadzoned
5
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:35:00 -
[6] - Quote
30b b/o |

whore'down In'Jita
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:36:00 -
[7] - Quote
31bil b/o |

Hulk Miner
Coreli Corporation Ineluctable.
20
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:42:00 -
[8] - Quote
I offer 32 billion? |

Storm voldsrud
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
18
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:43:00 -
[9] - Quote
33 |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:46:00 -
[10] - Quote
I have offers for:
33b 32b 30.5b 30b
I will contact each one in descending order, I want to trade now.
Giving everyone 10 more minutes before I sell to the 30.5b |

Don Amarr
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:48:00 -
[11] - Quote
my toon worth 40b! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Don_Amarr |

xalongskam
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
12
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:51:00 -
[12] - Quote
35B offer, please confirm |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:51:00 -
[13] - Quote
Got a 35b offer, taking it within 5-10mins if no other offers. And I don't care what your toon is worth, I am leaving soon and this is a firesale.
EDIT: I confirm 35b offer, waiting for ISK ingame. |

Hulk Miner
Coreli Corporation Ineluctable.
20
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:53:00 -
[14] - Quote
36 bil |

Jarnis McPieksu
Habitual Euthanasia Pandemic Legion
509
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
So is this a sale of stolen character? You claimed to be not the owner of this character on local yesterday while you were liberated from the Erebus space coffin.
Buyer beware. |

Don Amarr
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:55:00 -
[16] - Quote
Jarnis McPieksu wrote:So is this a sale of stolen character? You claimed to be not the owner of this character on local yesterday while you were liberated from the Erebus space coffin.
Buyer beware.
thank you retracting my offer i would suggest you guys do too |

Don Amarr
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:56:00 -
[17] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=359869
have a look at this legit toon in the meantime! :D |

Hulk Miner
Coreli Corporation Ineluctable.
20
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:56:00 -
[18] - Quote
Jarnis McPieksu wrote:So is this a sale of stolen character? You claimed to be not the owner of this character on local yesterday while you were liberated from the Erebus space coffin.
Buyer beware.
Wise words.
Offer withdrawn.
|

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 09:59:00 -
[19] - Quote
http://i.imgur.com/o73lJTx.jpg
Done, please confirm |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:01:00 -
[20] - Quote
Jarnis McPieksu wrote:So is this a sale of stolen character? You claimed to be not the owner of this character on local yesterday while you were liberated from the Erebus space coffin. Buyer beware. Edit: see this video http://youtu.be/-WuBJIYxv1Eat around ~1min mark and onwards.
That was a joke, it's not. Do you believe everything you hear ingame? Such as the guy trying to buy my titan before I got ganked? He promised me things too lol. Grow up. |

Jarnis McPieksu
Habitual Euthanasia Pandemic Legion
510
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:04:00 -
[21] - Quote
Cun wrote: That was a joke, it's not. Do you believe everything you hear ingame? Such as the guy trying to buy my titan before I got ganked? He promised me things too lol. Grow up.
Good thing you are joking about EULA violations. That always works great :) |

B0rN2KiLL
BRUTAL GENESIS GaNg BaNg TeAm
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:05:00 -
[22] - Quote
20b
|

xalongskam
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
12
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:05:00 -
[23] - Quote
Well the money was sent, the confirmation e-mail is received. I opened a petition and asked CCP to check who owns this char. If the result is that I can keep him, great. Otherwise I'll get my ISK back because scams on the character bazaar are not allowed. Let's see what CCP says. |

Cun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:51:00 -
[24] - Quote
xalongskam wrote:Well the money was sent, the confirmation e-mail is received. I opened a petition and asked CCP to check who owns this char. If the result is that I can keep him, great. Otherwise I'll get my ISK back because scams on the character bazaar are not allowed. Let's see what CCP says.
Yea you will get to keep him, enjoy. |

B0rN2KiLL
BRUTAL GENESIS GaNg BaNg TeAm
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 15:08:00 -
[25] - Quote
100 % scam |

adda Igunen
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 15:09:00 -
[26] - Quote
B0rN2KiLL wrote:100 % scam
|
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
3281

|
Posted - 2014.07.23 21:25:00 -
[27] - Quote
Thread closed while under review. ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |