| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3551
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 14:11:00 -
[1] - Quote
Official release is on: http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites/toolkit/
Conversions: Mysql: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/mysql56-crius-1.0-100038.tbz
Sqlite: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.0-100038/eve.db.bz2
Postgres https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.0-100038/postgres-crius-1.0-100038.dmp.bz2
Postgres dump is now done in postgres format, for restoration with pg_restore. excludes privileges.
Everything else: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.0-100038/ Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Dunk Dinkle
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
57
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 14:26:00 -
[2] - Quote
bzip2 compression - my favorite!
Thanks! ;) |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3552
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 14:34:00 -
[3] - Quote
Dunk Dinkle wrote:bzip2 compression - my favorite!
Thanks! ;)
I'd use gzip, but web browsers have an unfortunate tendency to want to unpack that. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 19:06:00 -
[4] - Quote
Excellent work!
However, I am new to EVE 3rd party development and I am especially interested in EVE's skill data. So I downloaded several database dumps, MS Sql, mySql and SqLite in case I would miss something...
But on none of those dumps I could find any table containing skill or ship information. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere or am I just too blind to see the obvious?
I mean there are tools like EvEMon which are using this kind of information but I don't know where they got it from.
Any help is much appreciated! Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3556
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 19:17:00 -
[5] - Quote
Legedric Striker wrote:Excellent work!
However, I am new to EVE 3rd party development and I am especially interested in EVE's skill data. So I downloaded several database dumps, MS Sql, mySql and SqLite in case I would miss something...
But on none of those dumps I could find any table containing skill or ship information. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere or am I just too blind to see the obvious?
I mean there are tools like EvEMon which are using this kind of information but I don't know where they got it from.
Any help is much appreciated!
It's a little less than obvious.
The data you want is in the dgm tables.
invTypes will give you the typeID for a ship. dgmAttributeTypes has information on what an attribute means (by attributeID) dgmTypeAttributes links between the two, and give your the value.
So select * from invTypes where typename = 'Rifter'; tells you that a rifter has typeid 587
Then you can use select attributeName,description,coalesce(valueInt,valueFloat) from dgmTypeAttributes join dgmAttributeTypes on (dgmTypeAttributes.attributeID=dgmAttributeTypes.attributeID) where typeid=587;
to get the attributes.
It may seem a little unwieldy, but it allows for an arbitrary number of attributes per thing.
(it's not enough to create a ship fitting tool, but that's because of how complex the stacking can be)
Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.22 19:39:00 -
[6] - Quote
Ahhh thanks alot! I will see what I can find in those tables ;) Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Nicals Enderas
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 05:17:00 -
[7] - Quote
I think I didn't understand well the content of those db...
I downloaded the sqlite3 dump and started importing it to be use with Django's ORM that is very strict on relations. It seems that some relations broken:
Quote:sqlite> select count(*) from crpNPCCorporations where factionID not in (select factionID from chrFactions); 1
So one NPCCorp is related to a faction that don't exist. Is this normal ?
Thanks. |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 05:57:00 -
[8] - Quote
Yes, it's the "Arkombine" to be precise.
IIRC it was a faction that wasn't related or fighting for any empire but more for all empire corps. I don't know what exactly happened to them but I think they were removed from the game but their databse record is still there.
Try manually setting the factionID to 0 and you may be fine? Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Nicals Enderas
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 06:17:00 -
[9] - Quote
Ok. So if I encounter such a case, it won't be a problem if I simply drop the data ? |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 06:22:00 -
[10] - Quote
Well regarding relations you may encounter other "problems" if you drop the data completely as there may be other data related to your above mentioned example.
Instead I would just "kill" the relation by setting the factionID to 0 in this case or create a dummy faction with the related ID and name it "unused" to fix the missing relation. Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Muscaat
EVE Markets
64
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:12:00 -
[11] - Quote
Compressed ore blueprints still appear in blueprints.yaml even though they've been removed from the game.
For example, Compressed Veldspar (blueprintID=28493), which still claims to want 166500 ordinary Veldspar to produce. (Hi Chribba.)
They still appear in invTypes too, so this might have been deliberate? |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
12404
|
Posted - 2014.07.23 10:36:00 -
[12] - Quote
They're not removed from the game, only from pilots (most of them...). They are still items and real. But yes, they absolutely are horrible for their purpose now, wants a ton of Veld to compress into something that then gets refined into 415 units of Trit haha
|
|

Pfaeron
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2014.07.25 02:45:00 -
[13] - Quote
So.... is this problem reported? I just ran into it myself. The old database, we used invTypeMaterials to lookup what an item would refine into. This table is still included in the new crius database. But its data is wrong.
From the official database dump [Crius_1.0_100038_db.zip] (and fuzz's as well), it is now claimed that both Veldpar and Compressed Velspar both have 415 tritanium in them.
typeIDtypeNamematerialTypeIDquantity 1230Veldspar34415 28432Compressed Veldspar34415
Veldspar is correct. Compresed Veldspar ... that is not right...and quite important little detail. I am now suspicious of the entire table.
The old data... not correct anymore, but you can see how it used to be correct.. showing properly that compresed veldspar contained an amount of tritanium equivalent to 500 Veldspar.
typeIDtypeNamematerialTypeIDquantity 1230Veldspar341000 28432Compressed Veldspar34500000
Quote:SELECT [invTypeMaterials].[typeID] ,invTypes.typeName ,[materialTypeID] ,[quantity] FROM [[invTypeMaterials] inner join [invTypes] on [invTypes].[typeID] = [invTypeMaterials].[typeID] WHERE [invTypeMaterials].typeID = 28432 OR [invTypeMaterials].typeID=1230 |

Pfaeron
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2014.07.25 06:55:00 -
[14] - Quote
Ok.. I take the previous statement back.. The data is as I said.. 415 in both veldpsar and compresed veldspar. But this is not erroneous data.
Veldspar has 415 tritanium in it.. but takes 100 units to refine (the portion size) so realy its 4.15 units of tritanium per veldpsar where conpressed veldspar also has the same amount of tritanium in it.. 415. but its portion size is 1.. so it has 100 times more tritanium. I see.. got it... no problem. |

Airi Cho
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
12
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 02:17:00 -
[15] - Quote
This dump assumes there is an user "eve" in the DB.
Quote: pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 247; 1259 67221 TABLE trnTranslations eve pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: role "eve" does not exist Command was: ALTER TABLE public."trnTranslations" OWNER TO eve;
can we get plain SQL too?
seems pg_restore --no-owner does the trick |

Louis Vitton
Viziam Amarr Empire
80
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 11:26:00 -
[16] - Quote
Steve invTraits was empty on the recent conversions for mysql is this meant to be so? |

Desmont McCallock
387
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 15:50:00 -
[17] - Quote
Does anyone have any idea why those (30187, 30558,30562, 30582, 30586, 30588, 30599, 30600, 30605, 30614, 30615, 30618, 30628, 30632, 30633, 30752, 30753, 30754) are inside the blueprints.yaml file? They aren't even blueprints but items that can be reverse engineered and in the yaml file they only have the reverse engineering activity. Any reasonable explanation is much appreciated. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3587
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 16:19:00 -
[18] - Quote
Desmont McCallock wrote:Does anyone have any idea why those (30187, 30558,30562, 30582, 30586, 30588, 30599, 30600, 30605, 30614, 30615, 30618, 30628, 30632, 30633, 30752, 30753, 30754) are inside the blueprints.yaml file? They aren't even blueprints but items that can be reverse engineered and in the yaml file they only have the reverse engineering activity. Any reasonable explanation is much appreciated.
I'd assume it's because the name of the file is a little misleading. blueprints.yaml really should be called industrialActivities.yaml or similar.
It's a somewhat relevant place to put the data, which fits the same format as all the rest. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3587
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 16:25:00 -
[19] - Quote
Louis Vitton wrote:Steve invTraits was empty on the recent conversions for mysql is this meant to be so?
umm. nope.
Screwup on my part. forgot to update the database name that script was working with. And I've made a note to point them all at a single configuration file.
I've updated the individual dump files. so people can load in just that data. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Desmont McCallock
387
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 16:25:00 -
[20] - Quote
Well I guess that I have to include them in the invBlueprints table, although technically they aren't blueprints and I will have to introduce another column called reverseEngeneeringTime as they have a time factor for that activity.
No one said that this would be easy, importing the yaml files back to a DB, that is. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3592
|
Posted - 2014.07.26 16:44:00 -
[21] - Quote
Desmont McCallock wrote:Well I guess that I have to include them in the invBlueprints table, although technically they aren't blueprints and I will have to introduce another column called reverseEngeneeringTime as they have a time factor for that activity.
No one said that this would be easy, importing the yaml files back to a DB, that is.
It's why I broke the data out into six completely new tables. Sure, it's not backwards compatible, but there's so much changed anyway, that it's not really worth it.
I was /tempted/ to break out a seventh, for dealing with consume on materials; so non-invention activities didn't have redundant data, but figured that in the end, it wasn't important. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Lukas Rox
Aideron Technologies
61
|
Posted - 2014.07.27 12:16:00 -
[22] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:Desmont McCallock wrote:Well I guess that I have to include them in the invBlueprints table, although technically they aren't blueprints and I will have to introduce another column called reverseEngeneeringTime as they have a time factor for that activity.
No one said that this would be easy, importing the yaml files back to a DB, that is. It's why I broke the data out into six completely new tables. Sure, it's not backwards compatible, but there's so much changed anyway, that it's not really worth it. I was /tempted/ to break out a seventh, for dealing with consume on materials; so non-invention activities didn't have redundant data, but figured that in the end, it wasn't important.
I actually did the backward copatibility conversion, because it was easier to do that than to rewrite whole LMeve grounds up.
Function recreateLegacyTables does it (based on YAML data imported beforehand)
https://github.com/roxlukas/lmeve/blob/master/include/yaml_blueprints.php
Blogging about EVE on http://pozniak.pl/ |

Desmont McCallock
387
|
Posted - 2014.07.27 15:25:00 -
[23] - Quote
Beta release of the EVEMonSDEExternalsToSql tool for Crius. You will find it here. |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.28 16:11:00 -
[24] - Quote
Quick question: Where do I find information about the requred skill levels? I know there are attributes for requiredSkill1, requiredSkill2 etc. but I don't see the information about what level of this skill is being required for example to learn a speciel skill. I thought this would just be another attribute like "requiredSkillLevel1" etc. but it isn't... Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3600
|
Posted - 2014.07.28 17:15:00 -
[25] - Quote
Legedric Striker wrote:Quick question: Where do I find information about the requred skill levels? I know there are attributes for requiredSkill1, requiredSkill2 etc. but I don't see the information about what level of this skill is being required for example to learn a speciel skill. I thought this would just be another attribute like "requiredSkillLevel1" etc. but it isn't...
you mean like: requiredSkill1Level which is attribute 277 ?
select dta.attributeID,coalesce(valueInt,valueFloat),attributeName from dgmTypeAttributes dta join dgmAttributeTypes dat on (dta.attributeid=dat.attributeid) where typeid=1319; +-------------+-------------------------------+-------------------------+ | attributeID | coalesce(valueInt,valueFloat) | attributeName | +-------------+-------------------------------+-------------------------+ | 9 | 40 | hp | | 149 | 1.275 | cargoCapacityMultiplier | | 150 | 0.8 | structureHPMultiplier | | 182 | 3394 | requiredSkill1 | | 277 | 2 | requiredSkill1Level | | 306 | 0.9 | maxVelocityBonus | | 422 | 2 | techLevel | | 633 | 5 | metaLevel | +-------------+-------------------------------+-------------------------+
Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Legedric Striker
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
31
|
Posted - 2014.07.28 18:31:00 -
[26] - Quote
Ah thanks... I know what caused my "blindness"... I thought only "published" data records are valid or important but apperantly this attribute has published = 0 and so I didn't see it as I thought I could ignore the unpublished data.
Thanks for pointing me to the right direction, again  Join R-v-B-- The MOST active PVP community in EVE! |

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
51
|
Posted - 2014.07.31 13:09:00 -
[27] - Quote
Any CCP person can check this out?
Scourge Fury Heavy Missile manufacturing
http://i.imgur.com/HsNnJNZ.png
But in SDE there are materials Tritanium, Zydrine etc. Outdated materials. EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu |

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers Project Wildfire
352
|
Posted - 2014.07.31 18:07:00 -
[28] - Quote
Patch notes today say:
Quote: Fixed Tech II blueprints that still contained Tech I components for maufacturing. Fixed Tech III blueprint requirements. Numerous other adjustments to blueprint build requirements and times.
Is there an updated SDE to match?
edit: tomorrow https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=362217&find=unread my teapot is ready |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3617
|
Posted - 2014.08.01 16:32:00 -
[29] - Quote
1.6 is out
Official release is on: http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites/toolkit/
Conversions: Mysql: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/mysql56-crius-1.6-100370.tbz
Sqlite: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.6-100370/eve.db.bz2
Postgres https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-16-100370/postgres-crius-1.6-100370.dmp.bz2
Postgres dump is now done in postgres format, for restoration with pg_restore. excludes privileges.
Everything else: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.6-100370/ Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers Project Wildfire
353
|
Posted - 2014.08.01 17:14:00 -
[30] - Quote
404 not found for mysql link, you've missed the 2 off the end of the tbz2 extension
my teapot is ready |

Airi Cho
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
12
|
Posted - 2014.08.01 21:33:00 -
[31] - Quote
actually i can only find https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.6-100370/postgres-crius-1.6-1000370.sql.bz2
which is actually a pg_dump format :)
remember to use pg_restore --no-owner when restoring. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3623
|
Posted - 2014.08.01 22:27:00 -
[32] - Quote
oops.
URLs updated. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Desmont McCallock
388
|
Posted - 2014.08.02 21:28:00 -
[33] - Quote
Acid Kanshi wrote:Any CCP person can check this out? Scourge Fury Heavy Missile manufacturing http://i.imgur.com/HsNnJNZ.pngBut in SDE there are materials Tritanium, Zydrine etc. Outdated materials. Has been fixed in Crius 1.6 SDE. Looks like it's time to work on updating EVEMon's data.
|

Desmont McCallock
388
|
Posted - 2014.08.03 09:36:00 -
[34] - Quote
Just a heads up, MarketGroupID: 1912 (* Outpost Platform Blueprint) and MarketGroupID: 1913 (Station * Blueprint) are missing from the invMarketGroups table. |

Timcanpy Yvormes
Lero Industries
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.03 11:02:00 -
[35] - Quote
Can some one help me
in the database if i do this -- Base materials SELECT t.typeName, m.quantity FROM invTypeMaterials AS m INNER JOIN invTypes AS t ON m.materialTypeID = t.typeID WHERE m.typeID = 11400--jaguar
I'm asking because i was trying to build my sheet using the conversion that Steve made to xls and the materials are also there, so i went to the DB and checked
I get materials as tritanium and others But if use Steve Ronuken site i dont see this materials I'm i doing something wrong? because i think that now most of the T2 dont have any tritanium and other low minerals.
Regards Tim |

Desmont McCallock
388
|
Posted - 2014.08.03 11:17:00 -
[36] - Quote
Timcanpy Yvormes wrote:Can some one help me
in the database if i do this -- Base materials SELECT t.typeName, m.quantity FROM invTypeMaterials AS m INNER JOIN invTypes AS t ON m.materialTypeID = t.typeID WHERE m.typeID = 11400--jaguar
I'm asking because i was trying to build my sheet using the conversion that Steve made to xls and the materials are also there, so i went to the DB and checked
I get materials as tritanium and others But if use Steve Ronuken site i dont see this materials I'm i doing something wrong? because i think that now most of the T2 dont have any tritanium and other low minerals.
Regards Tim If I'm not mistaken InvTypeMaterials table is now referring to what the item reprocess to. If you are looking for the manufacturing materials you need to look at Steve's industryActivityMaterials table. Further more if you are using MSSQL DB you can use my YAML/SqLite files importer for your sanity. |

Laendra
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
52
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 04:43:00 -
[37] - Quote
So what genius decided that the activity data needed to be moved out into YAML files? And for what purpose? I mean seriously, a "human readable format"...have they even looked at it, it's not "human readable" at all. Let's look at what that data is used for...3rd party development, and what do they put the rest of the SDE out in, hmmm, a sql database....because that is what 3rd party developers use...databases
:end-rant |

Aineko Macx
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
302
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 05:36:00 -
[38] - Quote
Laendra wrote:Let's look at what that data is used for...3rd party development, and what do they put the rest of the SDE out in, hmmm, a sql database.... It's not even SQL, but a dump in a closed, proprietary format of a closed, proprietary database. It's beyond me why they don't release standard SQL, which would be trivial through ODBC... iveeCore: PHP library for calculation of industrial activities, now with Crius support |

Desmont McCallock
389
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 17:33:00 -
[39] - Quote
Guys, let's face it, the entire SDE will be moved to YAML files. It was announces (for CCP standards) ages ago. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3640
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 19:35:00 -
[40] - Quote
Why is data being put out in yaml files?
Because that's how they're storing it in their versioning system. Because it allows them easy diffing, to see when something was changed, and how it changed. As someone who supports a development team, I can see that's a good reason.
As for why they put it out as a backup file, well, that's just easy for them. Anything else would be extra effort.
As for 'standard SQL', heh. heh heh heh. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. *keels over* Sure, there are SQL standards. The vast majority of databases only kind of stick to them. Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Laendra
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
67
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 23:25:33 -
[41] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:Why is data being put out in yaml files?
Because that's how they're storing it in their versioning system. Because it allows them easy diffing, to see when something was changed, and how it changed. As someone who supports a development team, I can see that's a good reason.
As for why they put it out as a backup file, well, that's just easy for them. Anything else would be extra effort.
As for 'standard SQL', heh. heh heh heh. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. *keels over* Sure, there are SQL standards. The vast majority of databases only kind of stick to them.
Yes, but they are providing the SDE as a convenience for 3rd party developers...YAML isn't a convenience at all. It's pure crap, to be honest.
I am the technical lead developer of my team, and understand the value of having version control for what gets migrated between environments, but if you are going to provide data for other people to use, make it in a format that is easily used by a MAJORITY of the people that are going to want to use it. SQL was fine when it was in there, but there are a lot more standardized ways to share data...XML is old, but reliable enough for this....however, JSON is what is winning out across our LAN.
I wouldn't care if they removed the SQL database part of it, I create JSON data files for what I need out of it anyway....but something a little bit more standardized for public dissemination would sure go a long way to making a lot more people happy..(you know, the ones that haven't illegally hacked into the program/data to get their exports early)
|

Aineko Macx
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
302
|
Posted - 2014.08.10 06:52:00 -
[42] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:As for 'standard SQL', heh. heh heh heh. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. *keels over* Sure, there are SQL standards. The vast majority of databases only kind of stick to them. Sure, databases have their own extensions and SQL dialects, but exports can be made quite ANSI compliant. iveeCore: PHP library for calculation of industrial activities, now with Crius support |

Aineko Macx
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
313
|
Posted - 2014.08.10 06:52:27 -
[43] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:As for 'standard SQL', heh. heh heh heh. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. *keels over* Sure, there are SQL standards. The vast majority of databases only kind of stick to them. Sure, databases have their own extensions and SQL dialects, but exports can be made quite ANSI compliant.
To place an analogy: It's akin to CCP releasing eve in icelandic and leaving the translation up to the players. Instead, the correctly recognize that icelandic is not the lingua franca of the internet. The dumps of SQL Server are nowhere near any standard or common norm. If you need to pull the effort card as justification, it just shows once more the priority that 3rd party developer support has at CCP...
iveeCore: PHP library for calculation of industrial activities, now with Hyperion support
|

Codeguard
Codes Corp
97
|
Posted - 2014.08.10 16:44:35 -
[44] - Quote
According to the database, "Civilian Miner" (typeID=3651) contains -2566 Trtanium (negative value!)
select * from invtypematerials inner join invTypes on (invtypematerials.typeID = invTypes.typeID) where invtypematerials.quantity < 0
Funny thing, you can see the same in-game. It also has some funny secret China blueprint. |

Paka-Tegat Birshiri
Paragon Material Extraction and Processing
5
|
Posted - 2014.08.12 16:19:01 -
[45] - Quote
Thanks for the conversion to MySQL, Steve. Question: Is there a set of release notes indicating which YAML files you rolled into non-standard tables? |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.12 18:40:10 -
[46] - Quote
Paka-Tegat Birshiri wrote:Thanks for the conversion to MySQL, Steve. Question: Is there a set of release notes indicating which YAML files you rolled into non-standard tables?
umm, no. I should probably write something, but haven't.
blueprints.yaml is in the industryActivity tables
certificates.yaml is in the cert* tables
iconIDs.yaml is in eveIcons
typeIDs.yaml has: the mastery information broken out into certMasteries the trait information broken out into invTraits
There's additional information in there I've not broken out, as I've not needed it yet.
I've not touched graphicIDs.yaml yet. When/if I do, it'll probably go into a new table. Probably eveGraphics, to match the eveIcons table (which was a recreation of the table that it used to be in)
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

salacious necrosis
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.13 02:25:47 -
[47] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:Paka-Tegat Birshiri wrote:Thanks for the conversion to MySQL, Steve. Question: Is there a set of release notes indicating which YAML files you rolled into non-standard tables? umm, no. I should probably write something, but haven't. blueprints.yaml is in the industryActivity tables certificates.yaml is in the cert* tables iconIDs.yaml is in eveIcons typeIDs.yaml has: the mastery information broken out into certMasteries the trait information broken out into invTraits There's additional information in there I've not broken out, as I've not needed it yet. I've not touched graphicIDs.yaml yet. When/if I do, it'll probably go into a new table. Probably eveGraphics, to match the eveIcons table (which was a recreation of the table that it used to be in)
re: eveGraphics, that's the route I went, I just recreated the table. However, there are some new fields between versions which occasionally need to be added. I wrote a loader for the yaml which barfs when it finds a new field, at which point I go in and add the field and re-run the loader, etc. The graphics data is one of the easier files to handle.
Slightly off topic, but I have a handy little script that helps me get organized around migrating between DB versions. My script compares two DB versions (hosted on a MySQL server) and reports new tables, missing tables (i.e. tables removed in the latest version), and schema changes for common tables.
I've made the code available on GitHub for those interested.
|

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.13 12:01:05 -
[48] - Quote
salacious necrosis wrote: Slightly off topic, but I have a handy little script that helps me get organized around migrating between DB versions. My script compares two DB versions (hosted on a MySQL server) and reports new tables, missing tables (i.e. tables removed in the latest version), and schema changes for common tables.
In case people are looking for another tool to do this kind of thing, the mysql utilities package has a bunch of useful tools in it, including one to compare DB schemas.
https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/utilities/
To compare schemas. https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-utilities/1.4/en/mysqldiff.html
To compare schemas, including at the data level. https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-utilities/1.4/en/mysqldbcompare.html
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

salacious necrosis
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.13 13:35:51 -
[49] - Quote
NICE! Can't believe I missed those. Way less hacky than what I put together. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.19 00:00:43 -
[50] - Quote
1.9 is out (oops. Missed this being released for around a week.)
Official release is on: http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites/toolkit/
Conversions: Mysql: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/mysql56-crius-1.9-100804.tbz2
Sqlite: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.9-100804/eve.db.bz2
Postgres https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.9-100804/postgres-crius-1.9-100804.dmp.bz2
Postgres dump is now done in postgres format, for restoration with pg_restore. excludes privileges.
Everything else: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/crius-1.9-100804/
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

Derrick Miles
EVENumbers
10291
|
Posted - 2014.08.20 07:05:26 -
[51] - Quote
Steve Ronuken wrote:1.9 is out (oops. Missed this being released for around a week.)
You're slipping! 
Thanks for the conversions. |

Zifrian
Licentia Ex Vereor Northern Associates.
1573
|
Posted - 2014.08.20 11:09:05 -
[52] - Quote
Desmont McCallock wrote:Guys, let's face it, the entire SDE will be moved to YAML files. It was announces (for CCP standards) ages ago. But when they changes all the universe data, they put it out as an SQLite file...not to mention that post about yaml was several years ago and we've seen little in the movement to it until Cirus.
I think expecting whatever hodgepodge system they want to use that day will be what we get. 3rd party dev support is a collateral anyway, we can't expect much when it's not their primary goal. We just have to be flexible.
GÇ£Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do. GÇ¥ - Dale Carnegie
Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!
|

Desmont McCallock
408
|
Posted - 2014.08.21 09:49:54 -
[53] - Quote
Zifrian wrote:Desmont McCallock wrote:Guys, let's face it, the entire SDE will be moved to YAML files. It was announces (for CCP standards) ages ago. But when they changes all the universe data, they put it out as an SQLite file...not to mention that post about yaml was several years ago and we've seen little in the movement to it until Cirus. I think expecting whatever hodgepodge system they want to use that day will be what we get. 3rd party dev support is a collateral anyway, we can't expect much when it's not their primary goal. We just have to be flexible. Universe data where a little massive to extract to a YAML file and that's why they chose Sqllite. From my point of view they should had gone with Sqlite for the entire SDE, as it's another DB format anyway which wouldn't be much of a hassle to adjust our tools and apps to it.
|

salacious necrosis
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.23 14:27:08 -
[54] - Quote
Hi Steve,
Looks like you have dups in industryActivityRaces. Two for every row it seems. If that was on purpose then I don't understand your devious scheme 
Cheers, sal
|

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.23 14:40:07 -
[55] - Quote
salacious necrosis wrote:Hi Steve, Looks like you have dups in industryActivityRaces. Two for every row it seems. If that was on purpose then I don't understand your devious scheme  Cheers, sal
Umm. I know exactly why that happened. oops.
(I used my intermediate schema as a place to create that table, and forgot to dump it before the most recent load. so it was loaded into twice)
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

Desmont McCallock
408
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 14:27:38 -
[56] - Quote
Hyperion 1.0 SDE is out. Let the conversions begin! |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
3746
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 14:54:00 -
[57] - Quote
Official release is on: http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites/toolkit/
Conversions: Mysql: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/mysql56-hyperion-1.0-101505.tbz2
Sqlite: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/eve.db.bz2
Postgres https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/postgres-hyperion-1.0-101505.dmp.bz2
Postgres dump is now done in postgres format, for restoration with pg_restore. excludes privileges.
Everything else: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/ Woo! CSM 9! http://fuzzwork.enterprises/ Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 14:54:02 -
[58] - Quote
Official release is on: http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites/toolkit/
Conversions: Mysql: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/mysql56-hyperion-1.0-101505.tbz2
Sqlite: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/eve.db.bz2
Postgres https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/postgres-hyperion-1.0-101505.dmp.bz2
Postgres dump is now done in postgres format, for restoration with pg_restore. excludes privileges.
Everything else: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/
NEW: https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/hyperion-1.0-101505/postgres-hyperion-1.0-101505-evesde.dmp.bz2
The same postgres conversion, but in a distinct schema 'evesde' rather than public
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

Desmont McCallock
408
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 15:28:35 -
[59] - Quote
Just a heads up. There are new categories added in dgmAttributeCategories. |

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
4069
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 15:41:02 -
[60] - Quote
Desmont McCallock wrote:Just a heads up. There are new categories added in dgmAttributeCategories.
Really? I'm only seeing 28 of them, same as before?
Woo! CSM 9!
http://fuzzwork.enterprises/
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

Desmont McCallock
397
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 17:04:00 -
[61] - Quote
Well in that case, some attributes changed category ID cause it broke EVEMon data files generator. |

Desmont McCallock
408
|
Posted - 2014.08.26 17:04:13 -
[62] - Quote
Well in that case, some attributes changed category ID cause it broke EVEMon data files generator.
Edit: Yeap, they moved some attributes to category 17 (Speed). |

Golden Gnu
EVE University Ivy League
151
|
Posted - 2014.08.29 13:35:09 -
[63] - Quote
@Steve Ronuken Thank you for all the work you do for all us 3rd party eve developers and indirectly all the users of 3rd party eve software. :)
Download is the meaning of life, upload is the meaning of intelligent life
http://eve.nikr.net - home of jEveAssets
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |