| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Merandia
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 12:43:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Merandia on 04/07/2006 12:43:40 Edited by: Merandia on 04/07/2006 12:43:16 This is an alt I started about 3 months ago and has been doing nothing but learning skills. Good stats to help you through skills quick.
Intelligence 19 Perception 14 Charisma 13 Willpower 28 Memory 16
SP 2,327,661 Analytical Mind V Clarity IV Eidetic Memory IV Empathy V Focus IV Instant Recall V Iron Will V Learning V Logic IV Presence IV Spatial Awareness V
+11 Learning skills trained, for a total of 2,214,831 skillPoints.
Science IV Research III
------------------
Starting Bid - 150 Million ISK Taking final post this FRIDAY JULY 7th at 5PM EST
Buyout 400 million
|

Olly210
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 12:58:00 -
[2]
150m
|

Lisena
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 13:48:00 -
[3]
150
|

Helenae
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 13:59:00 -
[4]
200M
|

Jedzia Dax
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 14:21:00 -
[5]
Whats the price of transfer service? First time I have sold a character.
Name of Character - is this poster
|

Helenae
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 14:34:00 -
[6]
Fees are 20Ç
My Account => Account Services => Transfert Character.
|

Jedzia Dax
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 15:16:00 -
[7]
Why would someone want to transfer to another account? Can only train one skill at a time? Security I guess?
I figure if the amount hits 300M i will pay for the transfer service. Anything south of that figure not worth the transfer fee; I would assume either the buyer will be paying that fee or taking over current account.
|

Race Profitt
|
Posted - 2006.07.04 15:20:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Jedzia Dax Why would someone want to transfer to another account? Can only train one skill at a time? Security I guess?
I figure if the amount hits 300M i will pay for the transfer service. Anything south of that figure not worth the transfer fee; I would assume either the buyer will be paying that fee or taking over current account.
CCPs rules I believe state you cannot buy accounts only characters and seller MUST pay transfer fee.
|

Merandia
|
Posted - 2006.07.05 00:09:00 -
[9]
Ok per CCP Rules, I will pay the Character Transfer Service, auction on
|

Lucius Ventrue
|
Posted - 2006.07.06 03:56:00 -
[10]
300m
|

Rollbar
|
Posted - 2006.07.06 04:46:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Rollbar on 06/07/2006 04:50:10 see below :P
|

Rollbar
|
Posted - 2006.07.06 04:49:00 -
[12]
looks like you are still in a normal corp..you gonna have to quit it before you can transfer by the way ;)
|

Merandia
|
Posted - 2006.07.06 20:21:00 -
[13]
I have tried to leave but says its going to take 24 hours, should be out by the time this ends.
|

DrLogan
|
Posted - 2006.07.06 20:45:00 -
[14]
If Perception and Charisma wasn't so F'ed up, I would buy it..Free bump.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |