| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mariko Acoma
|
Posted - 2006.07.09 17:48:00 -
[1]
My alt is just starting out, and I'm typing this as I approach the gate for Unauthorized Military Presence Level 1 in Haatomo. Mission given by Tiukishi Elulen.
When I hit the deadspace button to take me there, it dumps me 85kilometers from the acceleration gate (thankfully I'm in a Thorax). Is this intended as a big time waste feature of the mission, or is it a bug?
|

Janfung Kai
|
Posted - 2006.07.09 21:07:00 -
[2]
Not on this character, but this has also happened to me in Sobaseki and Haatomo from both agents. I don't think it's a feature....
|

Kaylana Syi
|
Posted - 2006.07.10 05:51:00 -
[3]
Same thing was happening to my mission runner on lvl 2 variations.
Team Minmatar |

Hackmysack
|
Posted - 2006.07.18 14:14:00 -
[4]
This mission is driving me nuts I get to dead space there is nothing on my scanners I have travelled from one side of this area to the other and cannot find the spawns at all well there go's my bonus
|

Natas Dog
|
Posted - 2006.07.19 13:20:00 -
[5]
I was told by the folks in my corp that there used to be a blob of rats waiting at the gate once upon a time, hence the mission dropping you at 85k out after warp. That gate made me miserable when I was doing L1 missions too. Now that I'm doing L3s in my Ferox I'm a lot happier, the missions are cooler, and the explosions when you blow up generators, bases, etc are a LOT cooler.
|

Eewec Ourbyni
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 06:53:00 -
[6]
I assume you had enough cap to go all the way there?
This is a sig...
-- You think this guys post is nuts.... you should see his bio --
... good, ain't it! |

Pan Crastus
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 16:04:00 -
[7]
Did you set your default "warp to..." distance to 100Km?
|

Caine 607
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 20:37:00 -
[8]
Apparently it's to do with the last patch rollout... I think the GM that responded to my query stated that it was unintentional, either the wrong patch was applied or that the mission updates weren't meant to be implemented until a later date... can't remember the exact details !
|

Killshot DeathBunny
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 20:47:00 -
[9]
Not only do I get dropped off 100KM from the gate.. (sett to drop off at 15km) the MARKER is 100KM above the gate...
The gates are also invisible to me all three times I have done this Mish.
|

Caine 607
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 22:04:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Killshot DeathBunny Not only do I get dropped off 100KM from the gate.. (sett to drop off at 15km) the MARKER is 100KM above the gate...
The gates are also invisible to me all three times I have done this Mish.
Yeah, that's mad isn't it... at first I thought it was supposed to be an invisible warp field or something but after I repeatedly 'bumped' into nothing I realised it must be unintentional !
|

Lucian Tavor
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 22:43:00 -
[11]
Not sure if it's the same exact mission or not, but yeah, 85k out is a real pain.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |