| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

HostageTaker
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 20:41:00 -
[1]
Heyas
I've got 2 new wallpapers for the EvE community, finally got around to finishing the Templar that I showed a WIP of a while back. The second one is of a Caldari outlaw, it may not be for everyone as it does have a bunch of blood splatter all over it. I don't think too many people enjoy having blood all over their desktops, but for those that like the grunge look enjoy!
The Templar is in 1600 and 1280 rez, the Caldari outlaw only in 1280...
I'll probably release another variation of the templar as I've got 3 different styles kicking around.
Anyways, hope you like them! 
Click here for new WP
Btw, if some people want a custom "Outlaw" wall with their face on it, drop me a mail and I'll see what I can do for ya.
>>> EvE Online Wallpapers <<< |

Miss Anthropy
Fluffy Carebears
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 20:59:00 -
[2]
Nice wallpapers. I like the Minmatar/Tempest one. Any chance of a Typhoon variation sometime? Pretty please? ----------------------------------------------- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." łGeorge W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 |

Dal Denai
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 21:43:00 -
[3]
That looks like a realy good job on the outlaw one.
Personally though, I like the green gallente one.
This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends... |

xeom
Obsidian Sins
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 21:46:00 -
[4]
Hey nice wallpapers.Where did you get the brush for the blood splaters?
CCP where are our t2 shield power relays? | Join[..SIN] |

Miss Anthropy
Fluffy Carebears
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 21:54:00 -
[5]
He used real blood for the blood splatters, and just scanned it in. ----------------------------------------------- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." łGeorge W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 |

Naughty Boy
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 22:01:00 -
[6]
/me likes 
NB.
|

Toadboy
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 22:15:00 -
[7]
I like them 
|

HostageTaker
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.07.20 23:48:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Miss Anthropy He used real blood for the blood splatters, and just scanned it in.

Yeah, I defrosted a few corpses in the microwave and used their blood for the splatter effect! 
>>> EvE Online Wallpapers <<< |

Miss Anthropy
Fluffy Carebears
|
Posted - 2006.07.21 00:31:00 -
[9]
Originally by: HostageTaker
Originally by: Miss Anthropy He used real blood for the blood splatters, and just scanned it in.

Yeah, I defrosted a few corpses in the microwave and used their blood for the splatter effect! 
Thanks for confirming that. I told the others but they didn't believe me.
Now... about that Typhoon wallpaper...? ----------------------------------------------- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." łGeorge W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 |

Knight ofni
|
Posted - 2006.07.21 22:53:00 -
[10]
very nice, bring on more cool pics lad 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |