| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.18 07:47:00 -
[121]
See Duke I am famous:) But now we see how the famous OC Kos list works. Adamite was a mining corp (before the war started). So how did this small mining corp get on the KOS list of OC?
Well I had a talk with the other corps members and the only pvp a small number of them engaged in (that was before I joined) was hunting pirates that were camping gates in curse. They remember they killed a stain member doing this at one time.
So is this how the Stain Kos list works? You send in some pirates, they get killed, so you can put whoever kills them in your Kos list so that everyone else can come in and kill them all saying were not pirating, your on our kos list. I must say a brilliant plan I didnt know you had that in you.
If you think putting a corp on a kos list without them even knowing it because they attacked one of your pirate buddies is honorable feel free, but its not my book. I know who the real pirates are in this conflict.
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.10.18 13:29:00 -
[122]
LMAO Thumbar
So basicly: Your corp kills a SA member. SA puts you on KOS list. A SA member kills you.
Since this SA member killed you, you now call him a pirate, and you say your first attack was justified.
  
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.18 14:55:00 -
[123]
Quote: LMAO Thumbar
So basicly: Your corp kills a SA member. SA puts you on KOS list. A SA member kills you.
Since this SA member killed you, you now call him a pirate, and you say your first attack was justified.
  
Well I cant be sure because I didnt make the Stain Kos list but this was the only contact my corps had with Stain as far as I know.
I also notice you edited out the most important aspect in your summary because it doesnt suit Stain propaganda, the fact that the SA member was pirating in Curse when he was attacked.
Jeez maybe the fact that Stain members pirated in curse at that time explain why the corpses there chose the side of SIN/RC? At least they are honest about what they do.
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.10.18 20:26:00 -
[124]
Well, I'm LMAO again every time you reply. SA members have only been in Curse for 2 reasons: *Get projectile drops from NPC's. *Hunt corps we were ar war with, ie Red Corsairs, RUS-1-UKR, M3G4...
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Lord Panther
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 02:44:00 -
[125]
Quote: .So how did this small mining corp get on the KOS list of OC?
So is this how the Stain Kos list works? .
Well let me explain how it works. About 10 days ago an Adamite showed up in an HMMI system and killed a bestower.
I don't know how you guys work but that's enough for you to go on the kill lists for HMMI and probably every other SA corporation.
Now if you ask me the system and the name sorry I don't remember. I do,however, remember chasing the coward through a few dozen systems before other Stain people took up the chase.
I am sure even those of the inferior races can understand why the HMMI will kill any Adamite ship we happen to find.
|

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 07:37:00 -
[126]
LMAO you SA guys are so stupid, none of you is able to read.
Lord Panther we have blown up a hell of a lot more then SA lately, I could say SA xxx $ Adamite xxx $ but like Duke but I think that's rather childish and its insulting to the CA people who put their ships on the line a lot more then us and lost ships.
The whole thread is about the fact that SA members engaged in piracy in curse way before the war. Now Dalman can huff and puff all he wants but everyone who travelled in curse at that time knows this.
|

Bigfoot Hunter
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 08:57:00 -
[127]
Actualy thumbar this was back during the whole rus thing we went to curse looking for rus members, and kill on sight means kill on sight and well we saw u so logicaly what where we supposed to do? kill u and we did. --------------------------------------
Fortis cadere, cedere non potest |

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 11:12:00 -
[128]
Well that doesnt change much to the fact we got on that KOS list by stain members that engaged in piracy, nor does it change the fact that stain members (mainly the collective) were pirating and attacking all over curse at that time. I wonder how many small mining corpse that never did anything wrong are on stains KOS list anyway if you see who they were attacking.
|

Ralith
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 16:05:00 -
[129]
Quote: LMAO you SA guys are so stupid, none of you is able to read.
Thumper, would you get off this gig? I find it just childish (Yea, I can't read but yet I still manage to know what you are saying... I just be able to read minds!).
I guess the question here is what exactly is a 'pirate'. Now, this is a persons own idea. With Omega Corp a pirate would be someone who goes around doing stuff that would be considered 'bad' (i.e. camping gates/jump ins to kill anyone that comes thought).
While Thumpers idea of a pirate is anyone that attacks him I guess.
First off saying that SA has been having "pirate" attacks all over Curse for a long time is just stupid. Now I can't say for the other corps in SA but I know Omega has not been in Curse (As a corp anyways) untill the SA/CA war. Now there have been a few members of OC attacking pirates that operated in curse, but attack a pirate is not a pirate act (Thats like says the police are the 'bad guys' for going after the 'bad guys').
And yes, I would say for kill 1 (ONE, O, N, E) ship you will be put on SA's KOS list. Think of it this way: Do the police start looking for someone after they kill MORE then 1 person? Or do MORE then 1 crime? I think not, 1 (ONE) crime and they will be after you. So I do not see why it is so hard to understand that one attack/killing of an SA member would put you on their KOS list.
Now you are going to say it was not you that did it but another member in your corp. Well, atleast in Omega, what ONE member does reflects the whole corperation. Now if you come to SA and say that that member has been kicked/disiplened for attacking the SA member (and paying for ships/items lost) then sure, we will understand that. But when this happens and your corp does NOTHING, what are we suppose to do? Wait tell you have another of our ships locked down to attack?
And now from your own admission you have said you are enemies of SA, how do we know for how long you have been an enemy?
Last, you might very well not know of EVERY, LAST, LITTLE, time your corp has interacted with SA. Who knows, maybe we DID give you a 2nd chance and you destroyed another ship.
|

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 22:04:00 -
[130]
Another answer that ignores the fact that the "one" guy we attacked was a pirate. Whatever.
"First off saying that SA has been having "pirate" attacks all over Curse for a long time is just stupid" ----------------------------------------------- How do you know? I thought you weren't in curse at the time?
----------------------------------------------- Now there have been a few members of OC attacking pirates that operated in curse, but attack a pirate is not a pirate act -----------------------------------------------
Yet it is an act that apparently gets you on the stain KOS list.
---------------------------------------------- I can't say for the other corps in SA but I know Omega has not been in Curse (As a corp anyways) untill the SA/CA war. ----------------------------------------------
When one member in your corps is active in curse you don't consider your corps active in curse but if one member of stain is attacked its enough to put a corpse on a kos list? Double standards anyone? Wait I have some more double standards for you:)
---------------------------------------------- Last, you might very well not know of EVERY, LAST, LITTLE, time your corp has interacted with SA. Who knows, maybe we DID give you a 2nd chance and you destroyed another ship. -----------------------------------------------
I am in a small corp, you are claiming to know that noone in the stain alliance commited piracy. Nough said.
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 02:32:00 -
[131]
Thumbar, please say hello to Benton from me.
And thank him for the LIF AB, Y-T8 MWD and type D overdrive. You know, these things don't drop in Stain so I'm sure some corp member has good use of them.
/emote waves Benton's frozen corpse around.
Hmm, maybe Benton is your main considering what a ****** he was.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Ralith
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 03:57:00 -
[132]
Quote: Another answer that ignores the fact that the "one" guy we attacked was a pirate. Whatever.
"First off saying that SA has been having "pirate" attacks all over Curse for a long time is just stupid" ----------------------------------------------- How do you know? I thought you weren't in curse at the time?
Just because I was not in curse does this mean I do not know if we were?
Quote: ----------------------------------------------- Now there have been a few members of OC attacking pirates that operated in curse, but attack a pirate is not a pirate act -----------------------------------------------
Yet it is an act that apparently gets you on the stain KOS list.
You are calling SA a pirate corp becasuse you attacked a SA member...?
Quote: ---------------------------------------------- I can't say for the other corps in SA but I know Omega has not been in Curse (As a corp anyways) untill the SA/CA war. ----------------------------------------------
When one member in your corps is active in curse you don't consider your corps active in curse but if one member of stain is attacked its enough to put a corpse on a kos list? Double standards anyone? Wait I have some more double standards for you:)
Omega corp has a corp military, which is what I was referring to. And same thing about the police for that 1 member attacked.
Quote: ---------------------------------------------- Last, you might very well not know of EVERY, LAST, LITTLE, time your corp has interacted with SA. Who knows, maybe we DID give you a 2nd chance and you destroyed another ship. -----------------------------------------------
I am in a small corp, you are claiming to know that noone in the stain alliance commited piracy. Nough said.
Did I say that NOONE in the SA commited piracy? I do not see that in my post. I will say that I do not know of any, and I am darn sure no one in Omega has.
This post was just to prove that anyones post can be taken apart, its all a point of view.
|

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 08:18:00 -
[133]
Ralith
Did I say that NOONE in the SA commited piracy? I do not see that in my post. I will say that I do not know of any, and I am darn sure no one in Omega has.
------------------------------------------------- First off saying that SA has been having "pirate" attacks all over Curse for a long time is just stupid.
Just because I was not in curse does this mean I do not know if we were? --------------------------------------------------
Must have been my fault that I got a denial of SA attacks in curse from this then. You see if you say that SA doesnt engage in piracy you better make sure NOONE in SA engages in piracy, otherwise this just makes you a LIAR.
Let me see if I get this right : your argument is still that you can know that SA and Omega havent pirated in a region you weren't even in but I can't even know what the people in my own (small) corp do? Or are you only referring to the Omega military here? You must excuse me that if I read that accusing SA of piracy is stupid I think you are referring to SA and not in fact to the Omega military.
----------------------------------------------- You are calling SA a pirate corp becasuse you attacked a SA member...? ------------------------------------------------
As long as you keep ignoring the fact that the SA pilot was engaging in piracy we really won't get any further on this matter. I am saying SA are hypocrits because they have members that engage in piracy but they claim to attack curse because of pirate corps.
--------------------------------------------------- This post was just to prove that anyones post can be taken apart, its all a point of view. ----------------------------------------------------
LMAO if you think you took apart my post you gotto send me the **** your smoking:).
Dalman,
Congrats on killing a cruiser:), your mommie must be so proud. Should I post the loot I got of you guys here as well to show how though I am? Jeez you guys are so phatetic it's not even funny anymore.
|

Duke Droklar
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 11:35:00 -
[134]
Gentlemen, do not waste your time on the peon. His corp was and is KOS... nuff said.
|

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 12:14:00 -
[135]
Of course Duke had no idea how we got on it, he just shoots anybody thats on it. And you call me a peon .
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 12:50:00 -
[136]
Quote:
Dalman,
Congrats on killing a cruiser:), your mommie must be so proud. Should I post the loot I got of you guys here as well to show how though I am? Jeez you guys are so phatetic it's not even funny anymore.
So it was your main character then That's what I wanted to know
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Thumbar
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 13:56:00 -
[137]
Nah I'm not Benton my main is Iluyen. If your post was some sorry attempt at tricking me into telling my name it failed miserably. You know you could have just asked me now that the corpsname was out(and apparently on the kos list all this time anyway).
|

Ralith
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 19:55:00 -
[138]
"A man convinced against his will is of the same option still" would be good in this case.
*Ralith goes to do productive stuff while Thumber wastes his time in a futile attmpt at whatever he is trying to do here.*
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |