| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 09:56:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Julie Bardlow on 23/07/2006 10:00:16 Superior Miner hauler refiner, +3 implants 3 billion
Hauler refiner 1.4 billion
Superior Miner hauler, +3 implants 2.6 billion
Superior Miner hauler, +3 implants 2 billion
Hauler trader barge miner 2 billion
No major npc standings, good security status, updated clones, little or no research points, little or no assets. Open to offers.
Ends Soon.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 17:07:00 -
[2]
These are the BUYOUT prices.
|

Sorano Valdir
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 22:10:00 -
[3]
Looking to get number 2, all I can offer is 200mil
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 22:29:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Sorano Valdir Looking to get number 2, all I can offer is 200mil
Sorry, I dont do charity.
|

Damia
F.R.E.E. Explorer EVE Animal Control
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 22:51:00 -
[5]
are the character's names respectable? or is it like Thing1, Thing2, Thing3...
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 22:56:00 -
[6]
While not in firstname lastname format like a true roleplayers name, all the names are as respectable as can be. You will get to chat with the character before you trasnfer the isk, so no worries.
|

Sorano Valdir
|
Posted - 2006.07.23 23:55:00 -
[7]
well if you dont get any other offers I will offer you 250mil
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 00:08:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Julie Bardlow on 24/07/2006 00:08:36 --
Originally by: Sorano Valdir well if you dont get any other offers I will offer you 250mil
If I *had* to pick between the two options, I would rather delete my character than sell it to you for 250 million isk. For good reason. 250m isk just does not justify a 20 dollar transfer fee, nor is it 1/6th of what this character is worth. I will never sell you a character for such cheap prices. You are not bartering, you are begging.
|

Sorano Valdir
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 00:10:00 -
[9]
Alright do whatever you want, was just offering. Looks like you might have to end up deleting it though cause no other offers.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 00:13:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Sorano Valdir Alright do whatever you want, was just offering. Looks like you might have to end up deleting it though cause no other offers.
There are offers in game. Also, why would I have to delete it? I said *IF* I was forced to do one of two things (one of them deleting it, one of them selling it to you for 1/6th the fair cost) I would rather delete it to save myself $20.
Of course I have more options, so deleting will not be necessary.
|

Wrok
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 01:22:00 -
[11]
i'll tkae buy out on number 2
|

xishuka
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 01:35:00 -
[12]
Edited by: xishuka on 24/07/2006 01:43:46 1bill for number 5, convo or send me mail if u are interested.
btw, when will finish this bid ?
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 02:46:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Julie Bardlow on 24/07/2006 02:48:21 -- In response to Wroks post: I followed all requests and Wrok has agreed to trasnfer 1.4b isk to me in exchange for character number 2.
|

Wrok
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 02:53:00 -
[14]
Good seller, awsome service quick and smooth. Bump for a good business man.
|

Lord Barqs
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 03:36:00 -
[15]
good smooth transaction. bought character #1. honest seller.
|

Rokita
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 04:10:00 -
[16]
Buyout #4.
I don't have access to EVE right now, but will contact you tomorrow. |

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 09:52:00 -
[17]
Originally by: xishuka Edited by: xishuka on 24/07/2006 01:43:46 1bill for number 5, convo or send me mail if u are interested.
btw, when will finish this bid ?
I'm sorry, 1bill is too low for a character of that calibre. Bid finishes soon, by the looks of things.
|

Avril Dewar
Warped Mining
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 10:47:00 -
[18]
Buyout for 4 offered in game.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 10:57:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Rokita Buyout #4.
I don't have access to EVE right now, but will contact you tomorrow.
Sorry Rokita, first to send isk gets it. My apolagies. I hope you are not upset by that, as many auctions run on a "first to post gets it" mindset.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 10:58:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Avril Dewar Buyout for 4 offered in game.
Accetped, isk received. Character transfered. Thank you.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 14:58:00 -
[21]
FINAL MOMENT, buy now or regret it for the rest of your morning/afternoon/evening!
|

Dark Serval
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 16:13:00 -
[22]
2 billion #3
|

Dark Serval
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 16:34:00 -
[23]
buyout #3
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 16:56:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Dark Serval buyout #3
Buyout accepted. Character trasnfered.
|

evilchair
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 17:44:00 -
[25]
1 bill offered and the 14 mill sp char.
|

Julie Bardlow
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 17:46:00 -
[26]
Originally by: evilchair 1 bill offered and the 14 mill sp char.
Denied. The price is already 200 million isk lower than the fair price for that character. I ask you to please consider buying him for his listed price. I've already cut it down from where it was before.
|

evilchair
|
Posted - 2006.07.24 17:47:00 -
[27]
ill talk to you when i get that kind of money. If i cant, its a good price im sure you can get a buyout.
|

Albian
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.07.26 19:42:00 -
[28]
Where do you stand with character #5?
|

Sue Zuki
|
Posted - 2006.07.27 21:21:00 -
[29]
I am also interested in #5.
I have two questions: 1 - Does it come with any assets? 2 - Please can you say the region and sec status of the char?
Good luck
|

Elemor
|
Posted - 2006.07.27 21:48:00 -
[30]
1.1 bil in 5, but i will need a bit of time to collect the isk from my assetsaround 1 day if i win.
If u dont accept it, just think on this post as a bump.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |