| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fto Cruise
|
Posted - 2006.07.30 22:11:00 -
[1]
So, I took my Absolution to the nearest dot4 and set about destroying a Giant Secure Container. Ten minutes of firing six Heavy Pulse II (with an ROF of 2.31) and the can popped. Hoorah! Rather a pointless exercise, but got me thinking what the owner would think when he returned to find it missing. 'Hmmm, could one of the corp have moved it? Maybe one of them stole it? One of them must have done something!!' What's the daftest thing you did when bored? Know any more paranoia seeds?
|

vile56
RillaCorp
|
Posted - 2006.07.30 22:16:00 -
[2]
wish my geddon had the tank of a CARGO CAN 
|

Xendie
Chosen Path Center for Disease Creation
|
Posted - 2006.07.30 23:27:00 -
[3]
Originally by: vile56 wish my geddon had the tank of a CARGO CAN 
rofl so true
 
Quote: Nertzius > having fun being incompetitent?
|

Hinik
Corsets and Carebears Whips and Chains
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 00:53:00 -
[4]
I got bored so I built the shark out of cans...
|

Death Gaze
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 01:15:00 -
[5]
I went around and rammed afk miners out of range of their roid. 
|

Jaderpop
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 02:19:00 -
[6]
Bad things Have happened in the past when the Jader got bored.... Corp mates died, miner lost their ore, corpses got collected etc..
|

Super Twinkey69
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 02:26:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Hinik I got bored so I built the shark out of cans...
I blew up a couple cans.
|

Bloodst0ne
The Priory
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 03:54:00 -
[8]
I got really bored one night and clone jumped to omist region (deep LV space where I used to live over a month before). I got my free ibis and started shooting at offline pos's. Before long my old corp that still resided in omist asked me what I was doing that had all of omist region looking to kill me. In the end I waited for them to gang up on me then I selfdestructed my ship and pod.
I have the "I Win Button" of eve. |

Greyshadow
Yesodic Nomads Corp Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 06:18:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Fto Cruise What's the daftest thing you did when bored? Know any more paranoia seeds?
Mine. 
"Now you see me, now you don't!" |

slothe
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 07:50:00 -
[10]
missions.
man there boring :/
|

kessah
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 10:45:00 -
[11]
Generally alliances kill my soul with boredom, so i do alittle npc'in aday to get that sec up and log and do summin else.
Eve's really crap with 90% as greedy carebears. Ive giving up on pvp for the time being. --------------------------------------------------------
Forever Pirate |

Awox
Awox Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 11:15:00 -
[12]
I saw a Moros NPCing in a 0.4 system tried to tackle him.
He popped out some sentry drones and instapopped my stiletto with 22sig + 1000+m/s transversal  - nerf 0.5+ |

Mafia Don
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 16:36:00 -
[13]
I came upon this thread while board trolling at work and thought to myself " Self , a topic that starts this way can not be good".
|

Gavax
Psykotic Dreams
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 23:42:00 -
[14]
just out of interest.....why?
why not just go pop a naughtly little pyrate =]]
|

valerydarcy
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.08.01 00:06:00 -
[15]
when i last got bored i did this 
|

Deadeye Dave
Amarr
|
Posted - 2006.08.01 00:09:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Awox I saw a Moros NPCing in a 0.4 system
What a waste of a good ship.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |