| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Depko
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 11:25:00 -
[1]
Is the posting of COSMOS missions legal, like the lvl4 missions that are posted on many sites ? I ask this because i haven't found any site describing them but many describe lvl4 missions. |

Olivin
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 14:20:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Depko Is the posting of COSMOS missions legal, like the lvl4 missions that are posted on many sites ? I ask this because i haven't found any site describing them but many describe lvl4 missions.
COSMOS missions are not different from lvl4 missions in terms if legality of posting descriptions or screenshots, however COSMOS missions are different by nature, because many COSMOS missions require acquisition of the items dropped in the COSMOS complexes, finding stuff, etc., and 99% of COSMOS missions are storylines ( one time only) and relatively more difficult, so I guess it's not really viable to be bother with posting mission descriptions or screenshots.
Olivin
|

Baldour Ngarr
Artemis Rising
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 14:26:00 -
[3]
Also that (supposedly) part of the fun of COSMOS is working out for yourself what you have to do, which would be kinda ruined by having a guide posted anywhere.
Myself, I don't really hold with this argument, but I've seen it advanced from various people who refuse to share their notes. I'd willingly share mine, except I don't normally bother taking notes. I note things down in my head  ________________________________________________
"I tried strip mining, but I lost, and it's cold flying around in space naked." |

Mike Yagon
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 14:46:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Mike Yagon on 31/07/2006 14:47:07 A while ago a friend and I started documenting the Ani COSMOS missions. We never quite finished though. 
This is what we managed to conjure up so far.
As you can see, it's incomplete and maybe inaccurate with the faction ship offers, we still haven't managed to get that Fleet Tempest, my friend is still hanging around 9.89999 or something like that. It's quite frustrating.
*edit* Just for clarification, the numbers infront of the agents is their level.
|

Depko
|
Posted - 2006.07.31 14:58:00 -
[5]
I have also made a small description about Gallente COSMOS agents. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |