| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.27 10:43:00 -
[1] - Quote
1. Pos security status 5.0 2. Great Sniper/Battleship Pilot 3. 2005 Character 4. Great name 5. No Bad history 6. 2 Remaps Available 7. Can Fly the Vargur and Machariel 8. 1 Jump clone in high space currently located in Agil 9. No trade skills 10. No kill rights on me and i have no kill rights 11. Has 9.6million sp in Gunnery!
Currentlt working on training my Heavy Drones to level 5.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Arriada Pass should be 1234 if requested.
All ccp rules apply, i pay for transfer
bid starts 12B B/O : Make me a decent offer.
Thank you for having a look. |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.28 13:22:00 -
[2] - Quote
Bump |

Imogine
3
|
Posted - 2014.09.28 14:36:00 -
[3] - Quote
11b bo |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2014.09.28 23:36:00 -
[4] - Quote
11,500,000,000 ISK Buyout. Available now. |

Caldari Citizen 1402300901
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.09.28 23:36:00 -
[5] - Quote
11,500,000,000 ISK Buyout. Available now. |

Swan Lager
Knights of the Empire Northern Associates.
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.29 11:40:00 -
[6] - Quote
12b isk ready |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.29 12:52:00 -
[7] - Quote
Swan Lager wrote:12b isk ready Hey Swan, If your offer still stands, I'd like to accept the offer.
Please get in touch with the account name via PM and send isk ingame and i'll get on it ASAP.
Cheers! |

Koru Maka
Psychotic Behavior Psychotic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.29 13:14:00 -
[8] - Quote
i offer 12.5b if sale drops |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.09.29 23:58:00 -
[9] - Quote
Arriada wrote:Swan Lager wrote:12b isk ready If your offer still stands I'll hold unless something crops up. I'll be checking throughout the night If this person doesn't stand behind his offer, I am still here. |

Caldari Citizen 1402300901
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.09.29 23:58:00 -
[10] - Quote
Arriada wrote:Swan Lager wrote:12b isk ready If your offer still stands I'll hold unless something crops up. I'll be checking throughout the night If this person doesn't stand behind his offer, I am still here. |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 16:51:00 -
[11] - Quote
EVE Character Bazaar wrote:Arriada wrote:Swan Lager wrote:12b isk ready If your offer still stands I'll hold unless something crops up. I'll be checking throughout the night If this person doesn't stand behind his offer, I am still here.
Since I havent heard from him, I'll accept your offer if it still stands
Cheers. |

knight sky
Chosun Legion
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 18:02:00 -
[12] - Quote
11 Bil, isk ready, offer good for 24 hours |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 21:08:00 -
[13] - Quote
Okay it's a deal, I'll send the ISK once I get home. |

Caldari Citizen 1402300901
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 21:08:00 -
[14] - Quote
Okay it's a deal, I'll send the ISK once I get home. |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 21:17:00 -
[15] - Quote
EVE Character Bazaar wrote:Okay it's a deal, I'll send the ISK once I get home.
Ok mate, Its getting late for me here so maybe in bed once you send it, but will sort everything out in the morning if received the necessaries.
|

Katie Aster
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.09.30 22:21:00 -
[16] - Quote
Character sold? |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 01:20:00 -
[17] - Quote
Arriada wrote:EVE Character Bazaar wrote:Okay it's a deal, I'll send the ISK once I get home. Ok mate, Its getting late for me here so maybe in bed once you send it, but will sort everything out in the morning if received the necessaries. Just got home, downloading patch for Oceanus right now. |

Caldari Citizen 1402300901
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 01:20:00 -
[18] - Quote
Arriada wrote:EVE Character Bazaar wrote:Okay it's a deal, I'll send the ISK once I get home. Ok mate, Its getting late for me here so maybe in bed once you send it, but will sort everything out in the morning if received the necessaries. Just got home, downloading patch for Oceanus right now. |

Vinicz
the muppets DARKNESS.
0
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 02:08:00 -
[19] - Quote
12,2 B ISK Buyout. Available now. |

knight sky
Chosun Legion
0
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 03:29:00 -
[20] - Quote
12.5 Bil B/O |

Caldari Citizen 1402300901
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 08:58:00 -
[21] - Quote
Guys, it's too late. The ISK/Acc info was already sent after he accepted my offer. Character is sold. :) |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 08:58:00 -
[22] - Quote
Guys, it's too late. The ISK/Acc info was already sent after he accepted my offer. Character is sold. :) |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 10:46:00 -
[23] - Quote
Confirming Character is sold, Just waiting to confirm details with winner and all is done. I will edit OP now.
thank you for the interest |

Arriada
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 20:21:00 -
[24] - Quote
Isk and Account name received.
Character transfer in progress now. |

EVE Character Bazaar
State War Academy Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2014.10.01 20:29:00 -
[25] - Quote
Arriada wrote:Isk and Account name received.
Character transfer in progress now. Confirmed receiving of character, thank you very much! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |