| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
2
|
Posted - 2014.10.03 11:29:00 -
[1] - Quote
HALP - I-Śm stuck in here.
What please?
Here we go: We are a young and small EU TZ corp living in a C5 with C4 static looking after every possibility for fights. PVP is what it is, thats why we are here and who we are.
Why should i join you guys?
Simple: We are different. Not the usual standard corp like most others. On first sight we are having fun, but we are focused on our short- and longterm goals. We started from the scratch, managed to stay alive despite bad things that happened to us. But we still keep going. Never surrender! Joining an established corp is easy, everyone can do that, but building one from the scratch? Be part of it and figure out how much fun this is!
What can i expect from you?
 a fair and good amount of W-Space experience  contentcreators  small scale PvP with the plan to extend this if we have enough members  small group of guys which fight for their plans  support  Teamspeak 3  Siggy/Tripwire  awesome propaganda
What are you looking for? Do you really need me?
You should be focused on PvP, but be there when we need to make money (PVP can get quite expensive)
Alright, you got me, where to apply?
Easy: Just join our Public Channel: "Seriously Entertained" and ask for someone!
|

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.03 11:29:19 -
[2] - Quote
HALP - I-Śm stuck in here.
What please?
Here we go: We are a young and small EU TZ corp living in a C5 with C4 static looking after every possibility for fights. PVP is what it is, thats why we are here and who we are.
Why should i join you guys?
Simple: We are different. Not the usual standard corp like most others. On first sight we are having fun, but we are focused on our short- and longterm goals. We started from the scratch, managed to stay alive despite bad things that happened to us. But we still keep going. Never surrender! Joining an established corp is easy, everyone can do that, but building one from the scratch? Be part of it and figure out how much fun this is!
What can i expect from you?
 a fair and good amount of W-Space experience  contentcreators  small scale PvP with the plan to extend this if we have enough members  small group of guys which fight for their plans  support  Teamspeak 3  Siggy/Tripwire  awesome propaganda
What are you looking for? Do you really need me?
You should be focused on PvP, but be there when we need to make money (PVP can get quite expensive)
Alright, you got me, where to apply?
Easy: Just join our Public Channel: "Seriously Entertained" and ask for someone!
|

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
2
|
Posted - 2014.10.04 15:58:00 -
[3] - Quote
+1 yesterday! Come on boys, leave nopespace, join wonderspace! |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.04 15:58:22 -
[4] - Quote
+1 yesterday! Come on boys, leave nopespace, join wonderspace! |

Saavik Ambraelle
Lazerhawks
33
|
Posted - 2014.10.04 18:46:00 -
[5] - Quote
These dudes are awesome, if you are looking for PvP in wspace, you should check these guys out. Intoxication is the most effective of warp scramblers. |

Saavik Ambraelle
Lazerhawks
35
|
Posted - 2014.10.04 18:46:26 -
[6] - Quote
These dudes are awesome, if you are looking for PvP in wspace, you should check these guys out.
Intoxication is the most effective of warp scramblers.
|

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
4
|
Posted - 2014.10.06 21:16:00 -
[7] - Quote
You should try us, bit different, but always looking for content |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.06 21:16:29 -
[8] - Quote
You should try us, bit different, but always looking for content |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.08 18:26:00 -
[9] - Quote
TO THE TOP AGAIN! |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.08 18:26:26 -
[10] - Quote
TO THE TOP AGAIN! |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.19 13:05:00 -
[11] - Quote
Still looking to grow, we are T3 Fleet capable now, join us! Our Killboard isnt looking the best, but its fun-driven so we dont care much. |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.19 13:05:49 -
[12] - Quote
Still looking to grow, we are T3 Fleet capable now, join us! Our Killboard isnt looking the best, but its fun-driven so we dont care much. |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.20 19:06:00 -
[13] - Quote
Died to a bait today, join us to get revenge! |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.10.20 19:06:50 -
[14] - Quote
Died to a bait today, join us to get revenge! |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.11.01 11:44:19 -
[15] - Quote
Lots of GFs were had, more to follow. But we lack numbers, so we need YOU |

z0Ink Ster
I'm stuck in here
5
|
Posted - 2014.11.04 21:57:47 -
[16] - Quote
Phoebe changes are amazing, Bookmarks visible in Space, Wormholes are more amazing than ever |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |