| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:49:00 -
[1]
join me in the quest to protect the people of eve against the pirates that hunt them down like dogs. join me to loot the looters of eve. join me! ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:49:00 -
[2]
join the corp Robin of loxley to protect your fellow eve friends. ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:53:00 -
[3]
will no one join me. ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Babye Cakes
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:54:00 -
[4]
i would but oh man look at the time. GOT TO GO!
http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/denthoss/WHat.jpg |

Shaelin Corpius
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:56:00 -
[5]
LAME POST......
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 07:59:00 -
[6]
Chacer56,
I think the reason behind the lack of positive responses comes from the fact you have the maturity, charm, wit, intelligent, appeal, and charisma of the raped remains of a dead animal.
You've shown yourself to be a complete idiot on the boards and I don't think many people are willing to align themselves with a dimwit.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Elwir
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 08:02:00 -
[7]
I sense you're holding back Josh 
Tell us how you really feel about this idjit 
|

Jettero Heller
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:19:00 -
[8]
josh: "you have the maturity, charm, wit, intelligent, appeal, and charisma of the raped remains of a dead animal"
That made me laugh harder then anything else has for days, thank you |

Shad
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:52:00 -
[9]
Quote: I think the reason behind the lack of positive responses comes from the fact you have the maturity, charm, wit, intelligent, appeal, and charisma of the raped remains of a dead animal.
Lol...Gave me a good giggle this morning..  "Only two things are infinite :- The Universe and Human Stupidity ...And im not certain of the former" -Einstein. |

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:53:00 -
[10]
Laugh now why you can. ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:55:00 -
[11]
I want to join. don't let these people get you down k? ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:56:00 -
[12]
Quote: I want to join. don't let these people get you down k?
lol ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 09:59:00 -
[13]
You think it's funny I want to join? ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Relentless
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:21:00 -
[14]
You get em Chacer!
At least my curiosity has been satisfied. I knew there couldn't be two different people with a personality quite so, um, colorful.
P.S. Dont trust Lola. She's gonna blow u into space dust. Not that I mind so much, but the forums would be simply unbearable afterwards. 
|

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:23:00 -
[15]
lol
______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:32:00 -
[16]
Relentless, I am a carebear. I will not do anything to hurt anyone. ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Shaelin Corpius
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:42:00 -
[17]
he he ya uh uh......lol
|

Relentless
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:48:00 -
[18]
Ok, I'm won over. How could anyone distrust such a wholesome gallente sweetie?
I wanna join too Chacer. Where u located again?
Ah rats, I gotta take off. And I get the feeling it's going to get funny today.
|

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:51:00 -
[19]
located in tuuriaians core complexion factory. look for good focks who just want to have a good time. make an alt if you dont want to rune your serious character. Quote: null
______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Drethen Nerevitas
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 10:56:00 -
[20]
Quote: you have the maturity, charm, wit, intelligent, appeal, and charisma of the raped remains of a dead animal
Two things Josh.
A dead animal may have matured before dying. Raped dead animals probably do appeal to something out there...
GL with your war on Biomass Chacer .
BTW...agreeing with yourself using an alt that everyone knows is your alt is...uhm... Not exactly the best verbal strategy ever invented . _______________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT: Devs (and players) please take notice. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. |

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 11:02:00 -
[21]
alt... why i dont know what your talking about ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|

Chacer56
|
Posted - 2003.10.11 11:08:00 -
[22]
seriously if anyone joins i will not act like this anymore. im just trying to have a little fun out here. ______________________________________________ JOIN ME IN A QUEST TO KILL PIRATES. JOIN ROBIN OF LOXLEY CORP.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |