| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Silent Wilds
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.21 03:54:01 -
[31] - Quote
Late 2012 Mac Mini, Dual Thunderbolt Monitors 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024MB
Using the terminal to launch two clients at once, whenever I close one client, the other freezes totally. No interaction with client is possible, but Eve can be forced to quit effectively each time. |

Kirua Zara
Perun's Wrath
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.21 15:23:23 -
[32] - Quote
Silent Wilds wrote:Using the terminal to launch two clients at once, whenever I close one client, the other freezes totally. No interaction with client is possible, but Eve can be forced to quit effectively each time.
I had the same issue.
I now use multiple desktops so each instance of an EVE client is in its own desktop and this problem went away for me.
I even run it from one launcher instance, no problems.
|

Melrick Aubaris
Fractured Glory F0RCED ENTRY.
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.29 07:25:56 -
[33] - Quote
So sick of this... Seems like Yosemite update has made the game less stable. Mavericks had no trouble with it. A couple of crashes have been accompanied by the message: "vmmap needs to take control of another process to continue debugging" and the mac is asking for me to unlock the process. All I want to know is: is this a CCP issue, or Apple? Just want it fixed before I throw a large object at my iMac. Wasting money, if this game remains unplayable... |

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4046
|
Posted - 2015.01.04 03:41:30 -
[34] - Quote
There is no "High" Shader setting under OS X 10.10 Yosemite running the new AMD 290X and 295X graphics cards.
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

I'Leae
Blood Angel Asylum
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 11:13:07 -
[35] - Quote
Sal Goodman9 wrote:I downloaded it on my mac book pro version 10.9.5
I can download it but as soon as I finish the download, I click the icon but it never loads. It gets stuck at veryfing eve online and nothing happens after that. Please help I have redownloaded 3 times now
Sal Goodman, I'm not sure if this will work for you, but i had the same problem. Found out that you have to go into system preferences, click on security and privacy, and click on the option that allows you to "allow apps from anywhere". Redownload the eve client with that option selected, run the program and log in. After the client is up an running, (You're in game), you can go back in and change the option to your previous selection. Just make sure to delete the eve client you have, (Trash), and redownload a new "fresh" version of it. After you get the client running, it should get passed the verification stage, and run without problems. You may also want to clear the cache as well. Hope that helps.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |