| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

H3R0
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 09:17:00 -
[1]
Well I had fun this 4 months I have played and I doesnt regret paying for it but it feels like its time to move on. And I havent lost anything I had just bought an Raven that I have now given to my director in my corp and divided the rest of my things to the others. I have noticed that space mmorpg isnt my kind of game I like more final fantasy and fps games, but I would surely have stayed a bit longer if there was more interactivity in this game. But I would surely leave after an month more anyway. Dont think so many know who I am but JOKERS shoudl know cause they shoot down an MOA I had earlier and ViceRoy destroyed both my Caracal and my corpm8¦s MOA, it was real cool to see how powerful an scorpion is even tho we where fitted for npc fighting in 0.4. Well I hope u all will have an great time in Eve and that u get some more content liek ur titans and stuff that u are longing so much for. Or maybe I see u in WoW when it comes.
CEO - The Allies |

Paddyman
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 09:21:00 -
[2]
Can i have your account, i want to use it for exploits so i dont get my own account banned.
|

H3R0
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 09:22:00 -
[3]
hehe sorry and friend from my own country wants to buy my game in original price and I will then give my char for free with its 2.3mill skillpoints.
CEO - The Allies |

Sally
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 09:45:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Sally on 13/10/2003 09:52:02
Quote: Dont think so many know who I am but JOKERS shoudl know cause they shoot down an MOA I had earlier and ViceRoy destroyed both my Caracal and my corpm8¦s MOA, it was real cool to see how powerful an scorpion is even tho we where fitted for npc fighting in 0.4.
He would kill you both in a rookie ship also . -- Stories: #1 --
|

Rizzy
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 11:16:00 -
[5]
erm.....bye
![]() |

Dracoform
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 11:29:00 -
[6]
well...
It's strange to see someone leaving that isn't cursing about lag, bugs and o so evil pirates...
But then chances are we might see you again when you want to fly for a bit again and your friend lets you borrow his vessel ;-)
Have good time! Cheers!
|

Archain
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 12:04:00 -
[7]
Quote: Can i have your account, i want to use it for exploits so i dont get my own account banned.
LOL, damn it you almost got me in trouble here at work! I was laughing out loud at that one. 
Space Invaders Movie Library - [SPVD]
|

Jexter
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 12:39:00 -
[8]
Farewell
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |