| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Cloud Alexander
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:07:00 -
[1]
I tryed to log in my account today and it keeps geting stuck at "Pre-Authentication Handshake", I dont know wether I am banned or not but if there a way I can fix this? I loged in on my friends account and that works fine. Can somebody help me if they know whats the problem. Thank You
|

SkyQuake
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:15:00 -
[2]
We are alot of banned people.
I get the same message! But i only get it when im actually lucky enough to see the server as "UP"!
BTW. you deserve to be banned, your took out one of my corp-m8's thorax long time ago :D
|

Terghon
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:25:00 -
[3]
I hope you're not banned Cloud, you cost me nearly 500k in drone and ship repairs the other day and I want some payback. ;)
I get that authentication error too. The way I found around it is to put in my password wrong, then, it goes through and says it's wrong, then put in the right one and I'm in.
|

SkyQuake
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:34:00 -
[4]
Tried it, dossent work, well it acknowledge the pasword is wrong, but it gets stuck at "performing handshake" when i punch in the right one!
Even tried clear my chace, including prefs.ini.
Tried refresh and clear my DNS.
Tried Rebooting etc.
|

SkyQuake
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:37:00 -
[5]
And now i suddenly got in?
One wonders ...
I think complaining on the forums help :D
OR
I also wrote a petition/bug-report on the EVE-site 30 mins ago. Maybe some nice polaris-dude clicked somewhere???????
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:43:00 -
[6]
Quote: How do you know if you're banned?
When you have 600k megacyte in your hangar?
Would've made a good joke 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Fencer
|
Posted - 2003.10.13 20:45:00 -
[7]
I think if you been banned. you will not be able to log in here . so that is good way to know that you been banned. My alt hates me, I don't know why. he won't even talk to me anymore |

Drake Venteli
|
Posted - 2003.10.14 12:54:00 -
[8]
I am certainly not banned and I kept getting that message last night. I think there were a huge truck load of problems for people trying to connect last night. I eventualy got in and all was fine. later Dudes.
|

Doggy Style
|
Posted - 2003.10.14 14:11:00 -
[9]
I wonder why you think you might be banned?
As others have noted, you are a [bleep] pirate, but that's your choice. You can be a pirate all you want -- it won't get you banned.
You query makes me think that you probably are doing something that might get you banned. Nice going.
JJ
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |