| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Yelsch
Amarr Total Mining and Production Industries
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 22:51:00 -
[1]
In the light of the recent events involving this cult of Tetrimon, I have been reveiwing some intercepted data that I beleive should be revealed to the Amarr people ! Working hard as a security officer I can not let this information be retained any longer.
Intercepted data
|

Graelyn
Amarr The Aeternus Crusade Aegis Militia
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 22:57:00 -
[2]
I guess if Revelation Dreadnoughts existed while Ardo was still alive, this would be worth further investigation.
As it is, 2 years is a long time to be working up a fabrication like that. Quality work though.
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Aegis Militia Fleet Admiral/CEO - The Aeternus Crusade |

Yelsch
Amarr Total Mining and Production Industries
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 22:59:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Yelsch on 27/08/2006 23:02:24
Originally by: Graelyn I guess if Revelation Dreadnoughts existed while Ardo was still alive, this would be worth further investigation.
As it is, 2 years is a long time to be working up a fabrication like that. Quality work though.
This data was intercepted not more than a week ago & have not upgraded my computer systems in my older vessel sir but the photo intercepted is very old and what it means eludes me.
|

Graelyn
Amarr The Aeternus Crusade Aegis Militia
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 23:04:00 -
[4]
Heh, ok...
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Aegis Militia Fleet Admiral/CEO - The Aeternus Crusade |

Revan Neferis
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 23:15:00 -
[5]
* Revan approaches the comm system and read the news. She types a message to Horm:
Originally by: Golan Trevize From:M-C Hydra Archon class Location:Pserz Imp Contract HQ Ask your self why would Horm want to redeem such a person??, is it out of caring for her imortal soul?? or is it to further his own purposes??. Ask your self this?? Will Revan Nefaris a former cult follower be a asset to the Tetrimon sect again ,and most important will her substantial finances be of use to the "Grandmaster" Golan Trevize M-C Capital Operations
Horm; your security sucks. First this man getting closer... and now this?! Can we stop to pretend now or shall we play a little more?
Revan Neferis Verisum
|

Takitoo
Ebon Phoenix
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 23:31:00 -
[6]
*seems to be crying from laughter*
Mooore, Revan ! Moooore ! ___________________________
*snip* Inappropriate link removed- Tirg Aww. No more funny. |

Chancellor Valerius
Amarr Servants of St. Tetrimon
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 23:35:00 -
[7]
How dare you tell the Great Grand Master to stop pretending Revan he speaks only the truth. You pretender betrayer Revan were pretending to seek redemption to earn a pardon when your heart was really full of sin? You were pretending as only the betrayer could pretend. You are nothing to Tetrimon now and a traitor to everyone.
Chancellor Valerius Servants of St. Tetrimon
Only the pure of faith will find God
|

Myadra
Amarr Sanguine Legion Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 00:00:00 -
[8]
I would like to first point out, the image & intel are false! I've never been in contact with or ever worked along side the Order of St. Tetrimon. as for Revan Neferis, I've also never met her.
-Countess Myadra
Sanguine Legion Website & Killboard |

Koshmarnaya Akula
Kydance Radiant Industries
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 00:30:00 -
[9]
I'm just going to start making up secret plots too.
|

Krom Morr
Amarr Order of St. Tetrimon
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 06:00:00 -
[10]
This amuses me. The quality of this obviously fake communication is indeed very high as Admiral Graely already stated.
Rest assured, my loyalties are only towards God, the Order and the Empire.
Krom Morr Order of St. Tetrimon
|

Hardin
Amarr Imperial Dreams Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 06:28:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Myadra Edited by: Myadra on 28/08/2006 00:19:48
I would like to first point out, the image & intel are false! I've never been in contact with the Order of St. Tetrimon. as for Revan Neferis, I've also never met her.
-Countess Myadra
What a relief... If Revan an Myadra were working together then I really would be scared  ------------------------------ Hardin's Blog (BACK UP!)
|

Nikolai Nuvolari
Caldari Gilead's Bullet Kimotoro Directive
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 06:29:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Myadra I would like to first point out, the image & intel are false! I've never been in contact with the Order of St. Tetrimon. as for Revan Neferis, I've also never met her.
-Countess Myadra
More importantly, you've proven time and again that you're capable of spelling. That message couldn't possibly be from you. --------------------- Originally by: Herko Kerghans Nik = win. Period.
Mebrithiel Ju'wien > Nik's bio 4tw btw Graelyn > Nikolai for Dev 108!
|

Ethidium Bromide
ZEALOT WARRIORS AGAINST TERRORISTS Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 08:25:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 28/08/2006 08:25:29 Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 28/08/2006 08:24:59
Originally by: Nik Originally by: Myadra -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to first point out, the image & intel are false! I've never been in contact with the Order of St. Tetrimon. as for Revan Neferis, I've also never met her.
-Countess Myadra --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More importantly, you've proven time and again that you're capable of spelling. That message couldn't possibly be from you.
Originally by: Krom Morr This amuses me. The quality of this obviously fake communication is indeed very high as Admiral Graely already stated.
Rest assured, my loyalties are only towards God, the Order and the Empire.
Krom Morr Order of St. Tetrimon
now look at that spelling nik... i can see connections and draw conclusions!
Originally by: George Petsch Nochricht: Dei schwarer StroinlSser trifftn Karli[Baatzis] und ruiniert erm so richtig de Dosn, 1343.7 schhodn, oida.
|

Paxtan Staark
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 08:39:00 -
[14]
Well obviously it is fake, still a damn nice fake. Who ever it is that sends these false communication did I nice job with them.
And eh.. isn't looking down on others dialects a bit low in this case?
But since both involved parties deny this so quickly maybe we should take that as proof that it did happen.. I remember learning something about two negatives turning into a positive...
|

Tigerfish Torpedo
Dark Seraph Verisum Family
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 10:08:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Tigerfish Torpedo on 28/08/2006 10:14:53 Edited by: Tigerfish Torpedo on 28/08/2006 10:13:30 Lies! Liar!
Never met before..... Bah! I was sitting within the Lady Neferis' Estate only last night, enjoying my usual glass of wine and cigar when Myadra entered looking very concerned. It appears that her concern was over this intercepted data. Even asked the Lady Neferis Verisum for help as I recall....
Interesting meeting, from what I saw. If she's never met the Lady Neferis before, than neither have I, and I served the Lady Neferis as a personal Prathet for several months.
[ 2006.08.27 19:16:52 ] Myadra > Research Tools i gave him to examine them, he accepted them [ 2006.08.27 19:18:22 ] Myadra > imagine if he used those to examine the tetrimon scriptures [ 2006.08.27 19:21:40 ] Revan Neferis > true Myadra
[ 2006.08.27 22:44:27 ] Myadra > the tetrimon ppl sig has: Only the pure of faith will find God [ 2006.08.27 22:44:49 ] Myadra > bloods its not much different : Only the pure of blood will find God
[ 2006.08.27 22:53:17 ] Myadra > wondering if anyone would notice
|

Na'Thuul
Caldari Sanguine Legion Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 10:15:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Na''Thuul on 28/08/2006 10:15:33 This "intercepted" communication is obviously false, then again, what more can one expect from a heathen?
I would be careful before attempting to use Lady Myadra in your plots again. Take heed, this is the only warning you will get. ---
Sanguine Legion - Forums |

Revan Neferis
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 10:39:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Tigerfish Torpedo Edited by: Tigerfish Torpedo on 28/08/2006 10:29:54
Lies! Liar!
Never met before..... Bah! I was sitting within the Lady Neferis' Estate only last night, enjoying my usual glass of wine and cigar when Myadra entered looking very concerned. It appears that her concern was over this intercepted data. Even asked the Lady Neferis Verisum for help as I recall....
Interesting meeting, from what I saw. If she's never met the Lady Neferis before, than neither have I, and I served the Lady Neferis as a personal Prathet for several months.
[ 2006.08.27 23:16:52 ] Myadra > Research Tools i gave him to examine them, he accepted them [ 2006.08.27 23:18:22 ] Myadra > imagine if he used those to examine the tetrimon scriptures [ 2006.08.27 23:21:40 ] Revan Neferis > true Myadra
[ 2006.08.27 23:44:27 ] Myadra > the tetrimon ppl sig has: Only the pure of faith will find God [ 2006.08.27 23:44:49 ] Myadra > bloods its not much different : Only the pure of blood will find God
[ 2006.08.27 23:53:17 ] Myadra > wondering if anyone would notice
Tigerfish Exposing communications within my Estate was a terrible thing to do. I will deal with this later.
Regarding this Tetrimon thing; yes, Lady Myadra came to my Estates slitly concerned about this particular issue. I have taken no surprise knowing already the corruption of the Order and what they are trying to hide from public eyes. We decided to keep this between us until * sigh * someone exposed it. The scriptures taken by Theology council are forged during transportation. 12% of its contents are false. I will say no more. My interest is that Tetrimon burn in hell and their false scriptures considered true for the sake of the mighty Empire. Scriptures forged under blood hands. The past speaks louder than the echoes of present. I will sit and watch.
Revan Neferis Verisum
|

Myadra
Amarr Sanguine Legion Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 12:05:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Myadra on 28/08/2006 12:06:10
Yes, now that I think back, I remember visiting Revans estate, But we spoke of other matters, Yelsch's information is forged.. end of story.
Please take heed of Na'thuul's warnings in this matter. I am no longer involved in politics, Nor playing a role in any plots.
-Countess Myadra
Sanguine Legion Website & Killboard |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |