| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Agnot C
|
Posted - 2006.09.05 18:31:00 -
[1]
You mentioned in Vegas that a share split button was a simple addition. Please don't forget about it. It's important to our corporation. We're into 8 months with successful stock trading. and shares are near double the price we started with. 4 dividend payouts have already been paid.
IG Channel: vumticker
Thanks,
Ag |

Agnot C
|
Posted - 2006.09.05 18:34:00 -
[2]
http://www.valhallaunited.com/upload/vegas/003_-_Giving_Shares_and_splits.mp3 Info about the vegas question.
We have made them work. Very successfully. Leave it to the players. ; ) |

Miss Overlord
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 01:21:00 -
[3]
its corp related youre chances are well nil and nil
|

Agnot C
|
Posted - 2006.09.28 04:46:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Agnot C on 28/09/2006 04:51:19 well then my chances of playing eve for more than a year are nil and nil too. Shares was what attracted me to the game as well as the vast industry offered to build fighting supplies.
Pretty cool concept and very fun to play. However I find it very useful for a share split button, and the code to do something like this would be simply put. Multiply (when name = "y" *2) I think adding the button would be fairly simple too. Add it to the voting script. add it anywhere. just add it and I'll send CCP the best Alaska Micro Brew you ever tasted. Pony Keg. ', )
|
|

Sharkbait

|
Posted - 2006.09.28 23:32:00 -
[5]
odds are that this kinda feature will not be in til the corporation trading stuff thing stuff comes in. i can't remember when that will be, but i'm sure it's in the design page or something
Spank You later |
|

Agnot C
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 01:52:00 -
[6]
Thank you for the reply. Can I get some info on the timeline for these features? If not then I have one other important question. Those out there with shares that I have sold already. Players that are making profits as we speak. Will the new system allow a graceful turn over for my holders, and myself in management? I like the idea that shares are in the game, but I also like the idea that the players have the control to do what they like with them. It adds an element where many corps don't offer stock options because the management of shares turns into a nightmare if you don't know what you are doing.
Simply put, I like the way they are now, just add a couple simple features to allow CEOs a bit more control and ability to lookup transactions. Soon I will have our share program on our main site. I will post it here when it is complete.
Also, I'll take the share split question from my sig and add in our current share price from now on. ', ) cheers and tell me where to send the beers. ------
hey can i get a share split? That will probably go down into the records as my nickname after i checked the forums for how many times i've asked for this. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |