| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Cristian Misionairy
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 15:30:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Cristian Misionairy on 06/09/2006 15:30:21 How much does a freighter run in empire usually give? if u stay in high sec?... What i mean is, what is the average "Earning Per Hour" if u buy, transport and sell in a freighter? :)
out of curousity(sp?) |

Gericault m0id
Contention Inc
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 15:46:00 -
[2]
There's somebody in the sell thread offering to haul stuff at 500k per jump. I don't have a clue if he's got any customers. I bought an Obelisk a long time ago and quickly realised that it was fairly boring and trading high volume stuff (e.g. low end minerals) is not as profitable as running lvl4 missions. Then came killrights and flying a freighter in high sec became a bit risky...
Now I lend it to industrial corp mates and use it to transport war shipments (multiple battleships, mods, ammo) for Contention Inc 
|

Cristian Misionairy
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 15:47:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Gericault m0id There's somebody in the sell thread offering to haul stuff at 500k per jump. I don't have a clue if he's got any customers. I bought an Obelisk a long time ago and quickly realised that it was fairly boring and trading high volume stuff (e.g. low end minerals) is not as profitable as running lvl4 missions. Then came killrights and flying a freighter in high sec became a bit risky...
Now I lend it to industrial corp mates and use it to transport war shipments (multiple battleships, mods, ammo) for Contention Inc 
hehe kk... too bad... always had the impression that freighter trade in empire was $$$ ;)
|

Yual
Minmatar Black Avatar Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 15:50:00 -
[4]
It was, then they nerfed the !@$$% out of the Market.
Originally by: W.W. Smith
"Consistancy is a hallmark of a small mind."
ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI |

Cristian Misionairy
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 15:54:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Yual It was, then they nerfed the !@$$% out of the Market.
:( well.. what to use my money on now? Exotic Dancers maybe!
|

Gericault m0id
Contention Inc
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 16:04:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Gericault m0id on 06/09/2006 16:16:04 After five convos I should have known posting that was a bad idea 
|

Cristian Misionairy
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 16:22:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Gericault m0id Edited by: Gericault m0id on 06/09/2006 16:16:04 After five convos I should have known posting that was a bad idea 
haha... hilarious :D Bless you
|

Caol
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 16:44:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Yual It was, then they nerfed the !@$$% out of the Market.
As i understand CCP corrected the following bug: last year sometime (i believe) the npc market bugged on DT whereby it would revert to a common price after DT - which would then vary as contracts were met/issued etc. Upon the following DT prices reset, etc etc. Knowing these differentials would occur, where and in what regions would be a huge (some would say exploit others common sense) money making oppotunity if you had a freighter.
When the bug was taken out and the market after DT = the market before DT people cried foul...though thats the way its meant to be.
|

Garramon
Gallente Sturmgrenadier Inc R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 16:55:00 -
[9]
** There is no money to be made in trading with a freighter ** /me waves fingers in a funny way.
For some reason the fact that ~50% of the people replying to the thread fail to read and understand the point of the OP is hilarious. |

Lisento Slaven
Amarr The Drekla Consortium New Eve Order
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 17:03:00 -
[10]
I'm curious if there are enough contracts out there to make hauling in a freighter profitable in comparison to 0.0 ratting.
Right now I can do 0.0 ratting but I prefer the industry/trade scene...I can't seem to find a way to make money in industry/trade that compares to belt ratting in 0.0
Note I am comparing the isk-per-hour of doing each. Is hauling in a freighter as profitable at belt ratting in 0.0 in any form? ---
Lisento Slaven wants to be a Space Whaler in EVE.
Put in space whales!
|

Arron S
Gallente Rampage Eternal
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 17:11:00 -
[11]
they are good for the ship trade if your AFK alot.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |