| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sarkos
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 08:03:00 -
[1]
Deep within the Curse region, several of us were busy mining when the warning lights flashed as an Apocolypse piloted by Joseph X or Solar Wind warped in. Most ships were equipt to mine and watched our Dominex engage with half it's weapons, as the others wer mining lasers. One of our Thorax's was destroyed before Jospeh X warped out.
Again he came, this time a Blackbird that had joined us died to the Battleships firepower. The Thorax owner returned with a Scorpion, and another Scorion joined us. In the third venture, my mining Rupture was left a burning husk, warping out just in time to avoid destruction. Once again Joseph X warped away, but this time a Scorpion followed. The Scorpion pilot followed him each time he warped.
As Joseph X thought he had lost the Scorpion, we began to attempet to goad us on the local channel. However the Scorpion found him and locked him down, the rest of us, now fitted for combat, warping to Saladin in the Scorpion. The end was a satisfactory explosion as the Apocolypse joined the Thorax and BB as space dust.
Good job people. I will trade a Thorax and Blackbird for an Apocolypse any time.
Either free the slaves or we will come and get them.
|

Ranya
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 08:16:00 -
[2]
If SA/FA would write a thread every time they killed a single battleship, these forums would be mightily messy.
Get yourself an intelligence implant. |

boeses frettchen
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 08:22:00 -
[3]
Quote: If SA/FA would write a thread every time they killed a single battleship, these forums would be mightily messy.
be nice.
they aren't used to it.

congratulations to sarkos/oracle for killing an apoc!
|

Sarkos
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 08:40:00 -
[4]
Quote:
Quote: If SA/FA would write a thread every time they killed a single battleship, these forums would be mightily messy.
be nice.
they aren't used to it.

congratulations to sarkos/oracle for killing an apoc!
Lol. Not lately anyway. Curse has been very quiet, so quiet in fact we were overjoyed to see Joseph X. :)
Either free the slaves or we will come and get them.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 09:14:00 -
[5]
No doubt they were busy mining like hell to replace the countless ships they've lost.

LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Duke Droklar
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 11:12:00 -
[6]
Quote: Lol. Not lately anyway. Curse has been very quiet, so quiet in fact we were overjoyed to see Joseph X. -Sarkos
Curse is so quiet because CA is hardly present. Nearly a ghost town most hours of the day and night.
I heard SA reports of about a dozen CA ships destroyed (mostly cruisers) during saturdays SA ops and OC pilots downed a few cruisers and a CA Fatal Shadows Megathron piloted by hook1.
I'd say SA took the day easily. Curse is not so much a warzone anymore and is more in a pacification mode by SA forces.
|

Andrew Jade
|
Posted - 2003.10.19 11:13:00 -
[7]
Quote: No doubt they were busy mining like hell to replace the countless ships they've lost.

dont be to harsh josh, for some people losing ships is a big deal :p
shame it isnt for others 
-AJ-
WTB: Large faction smartbomb with good range. Top isk paid.
|

Raukorya
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 02:23:00 -
[8]
Who said that CA posts every time we kill a BS? All Sarkos tried to do was post about an event, and he gets flamed. I don't see that happening whenever SA/FA post a report  --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there is a such thing as too much power, i have yet to discover it. |

Redon
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 21:18:00 -
[9]
wow EV is posting and making fun of are lost ships hmmm. EV u most be thinking of the day in RA-NXN by a gate when u lost 3bb's 2 frigates and 1 bs. and we lost none. is that correct? i believe so ask Kirin of EV which i poded by mistake trying to target the megathron u all lost.
Redon Red Corsairs Proud member of the Curse Alliance
|

Gresil
|
Posted - 2003.10.20 23:44:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Gresil on 20/10/2003 23:45:26 I must confess, Joseph X and I got to know each other quite well the previous day when he decided to disrupt my journey back to CA space. His actions caused me to miss my Tea and Crumpet luncheon I had booked earlier in the day. It was with great sadness that I scooped his limp, lifeless body to my cargo hold to give to Saladin for safe keeping.
|

Scragg
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:52:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Scragg on 23/10/2003 15:53:19 So Sarkos,
The CC does not make it a habbit of reporting details of friendly or enemy casualities. Knowing this, is there something you would like to share with the rest of the community concerning LAST nights events?
I promise I'll point out any facts you fail to report or get confused on.
Did you enjoy your pod ride?
Scragg, Tyrell Corporation Vice-Director Military Operations |

Raukorya
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 23:29:00 -
[12]
Quote: Edited by: Scragg on 23/10/2003 15:53:19 So Sarkos,
The CC does not make it a habbit of reporting details of friendly or enemy casualities. Knowing this, is there something you would like to share with the rest of the community concerning LAST nights events?
I promise I'll point out any facts you fail to report or get confused on.
Did you enjoy your pod ride?
You just completely contradicted yourself right there. You just lost any reputation of honor you may have once had. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there is a such thing as too much power, i have yet to discover it. |

Nasty Ways
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 06:17:00 -
[13]
Quote:
You just completely contradicted yourself right there. You just lost any reputation of honor you may have once had.
this is probably the best post ever.

---
who didnt know that there are NO FAIR FIGHTS ? |

Raukorya
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 15:28:00 -
[14]
Aww, shucks  It was nothing  --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there is a such thing as too much power, i have yet to discover it. |

Sarkos
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 15:57:00 -
[15]
Quote: Edited by: Scragg on 23/10/2003 15:53:19 So Sarkos,
The CC does not make it a habbit of reporting details of friendly or enemy casualities. Knowing this, is there something you would like to share with the rest of the community concerning LAST nights events?
I promise I'll point out any facts you fail to report or get confused on.
Did you enjoy your pod ride?
Why yes, yes I did. The Kestrals piloted by CC alts make me wonder why the CC can not, or will not attack and use their normal fleet.
My Hoarder was was indeed destroyed. My compliments to the pilot, Z0mble, or ZOmble <Zero or O>, depending on who it was. Though as it was the third attempt to kill me, my luck was running thin. Good kill.
Either free the slaves or we will come and get them.
|

Scragg
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 19:01:00 -
[16]
I'm sure you would feel better if we destroyed you with a battleship but frigates can do the jobs just as nicely. Your pilots are so inept we hardly need more than a small force of frigates to interdict your mining and cargo ops.
You will never be permitted to operate with impunity in and around the Curse region while the Curse Allianc eof Pirates is occupying our home.
Scragg, Tyrell Corporation Vice-Director Military Operations |

Scragg
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 19:05:00 -
[17]
Quote: Aww, shucks  It was nothing 
Why you are correct! It was nothing. Now, back under your rock, your SINister masters have not summoned you.
Scragg, Tyrell Corporation Vice-Director Military Operations |

Raukorya
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 19:36:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Raukorya on 24/10/2003 19:40:31
Quote: I'm sure you would feel better if we destroyed you with a battleship but frigates can do the jobs just as nicely. Your pilots are so inept we hardly need more than a small force of frigates to interdict your mining and cargo ops.
Actually, it is quite well known that frigates are very effective for convoy raids. They are fast, and they can easy set up a warp disruptor and stasis web. If you could not stop an indy with a fleet of frigates, or for that matter just one frigate, you would be even more pathetic than I had previously thought. But congragulations, you destroyed our indy. You can be proud of your accomplishment.
Quote: You will never be permitted to operate with impunity in and around the Curse region while the Curse Allianc eof Pirates is occupying our home.
So why don't you stop us "pirates", since you are having a little crusade there? You talk big, I can give you that.
Quote:
Quote: Aww, shucks  It was nothing 
Why you are correct! It was nothing. Now, back under your rock, your SINister masters have not summoned you.
I guess you don't appreciate my humor. Nor do you appreciate the hipocracy of that statement of yours. Just brush it off, why don't you? I think I will save it, just in case I will ever need to make a point about your "honor". I'm not even going to argue with you about your comment about sinister. It would be an insult to my intelligence. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there is a such thing as too much power, i have yet to discover it. |

Asimir Kurdugal
|
Posted - 2003.10.24 21:06:00 -
[19]
Show of hands; who thinks Scragg actually believes even half of what he says?
*Asimir keeps his arm firmly pressed to his side.*
________________________________________________ Moving again, comfort of the chase Now and again, this my saving grace Dead on the inside, I've got nothing to prove Keep me alive and give me something to lose I've been gone so long, but I will come back I will come back for you |

Raukorya
|
Posted - 2003.10.26 16:00:00 -
[20]
Well, Asimir.... noone here. Not even Scragg himself  --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there is a such thing as too much power, i have yet to discover it. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |