| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.18 02:42:57 -
[1] - Quote
I'm looking to sell myself.
I have great skills to fly a Garmur and a Worm. If you're interested in a well skilled faction warfare alt, you're looking for a frigate pilot for Burner missions, or you're just looking for a general PvP alt: I'm exactly what you're looking for.
Key skills:
- T2 Light drones + good support skills.
- Over 4M SP in Engineering. 8 skills V'd.
- Great Navigation skills.
- Amazing shield skills.
I'm currently located in lowsec in Hasmijaala - 7 jumps from Jita, I have a single killright available (Pepe Bezanis), a bonus remap available, a small corporation history, a positive wallet, and a small killboard history. I have two +5 learning implants, and three +4 learning implants currently in my head.
EVEBoard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Frayed_Aglet
If you're interested send me an EVEMail or post here.
Price: 8B. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.18 12:55:41 -
[2] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 10:01:34 -
[3] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.20 00:31:00 -
[4] - Quote
Bump. |

Xarvlesh Sturmfels
Insufficient Power
2
|
Posted - 2014.12.20 11:17:06 -
[5] - Quote
3.7b |

Baeyzet
ATAC OTMOPO3OK B KOCMOCE Northern Associates.
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.20 11:20:05 -
[6] - Quote
4b |

Baeyzet
ATAC OTMOPO3OK B KOCMOCE Northern Associates.
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.20 11:22:24 -
[7] - Quote
Bump |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.21 07:23:14 -
[8] - Quote
Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for more.
Xarvlesh Sturmfels wrote:3.7b
Offer retracted due to suspicious bumping and bidding activity below.
If it helps, I have no idea who he is. He even has all in-game communication blocked so I can't even find out -why- he bumped my thread.
|

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.22 00:10:44 -
[9] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.23 09:51:32 -
[10] - Quote
Bump. |

Akira Nalliery
Ten Jumps Away
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.23 10:23:52 -
[11] - Quote
6 bil online |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.24 00:13:19 -
[12] - Quote
Akira Nalliery wrote:6 bil online
Thank you for the offer. Lowest I'm willing to go is 7B.
Bump! |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.25 02:07:20 -
[13] - Quote
Bump! |

Captain Malaki
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
1
|
Posted - 2014.12.25 02:12:08 -
[14] - Quote
6 bil |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.26 00:57:58 -
[15] - Quote
Have 6.5B offer via EVEMail.
500M more and you can have me! |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.27 05:57:39 -
[16] - Quote
Bump! |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.28 10:58:24 -
[17] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.29 00:14:27 -
[18] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 11:51:38 -
[19] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.31 00:18:21 -
[20] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 06:45:54 -
[21] - Quote
Bump. |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.02 03:48:22 -
[22] - Quote
Bump. |

Agapezor
Origin. Black Legion.
11
|
Posted - 2015.01.02 21:44:11 -
[23] - Quote
not sure what the current bid is. 6.2bil bid |

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 02:20:29 -
[24] - Quote
Agapezor wrote:6.5 bil b/o as agree ingame
Accepted.
Send ISK + account details and I'll start the transfer. |

Agapezor
Origin. Black Legion.
11
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 02:44:23 -
[25] - Quote
Frayed Aglet wrote:Agapezor wrote:6.5 bil b/o as agree ingame Accepted. Send ISK + account details and I'll start the transfer.
Done isk an account info sent
|

Frayed Aglet
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 03:00:16 -
[26] - Quote
Agapezor wrote:Frayed Aglet wrote:Agapezor wrote:6.5 bil b/o as agree ingame Accepted. Send ISK + account details and I'll start the transfer. Done isk an account info sent
Transfer started.
Fly safe. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |