| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Khae
|
Posted - 2006.09.09 20:22:00 -
[1]
A few questions:
1) When you have enough loyalty points do agents automaticly make you offers, or do you have to look somewhere to see if there are any offers available?
2) The loyalt points I'm building up with my begining agants (lvl 1)... is there any reason to build them up really high, or should I move on to new agents (better lvl and/or better quality) as soon as possible?
3) I assume only certain faction can give you certain offers... so if I want a navy boat would you have to work for the navy or can you work for any of the corps in the same faction as the navy...?
Thanks for the info!
K |

Derrys
Caldari Caldari Independent Navy Reserve Kimotoro Directive
|
Posted - 2006.09.09 21:48:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Khae 1) When you have enough loyalty points do agents automaticly make you offers, or do you have to look somewhere to see if there are any offers available?
The agent will send you an evemail telling you to check your Journal for offer details. You'll get an offer within one to five days of the first mission you complete since your last offer. If that makes any sense. 
Quote: 2) The loyalt points I'm building up with my begining agants (lvl 1)... is there any reason to build them up really high, or should I move on to new agents (better lvl and/or better quality) as soon as possible?
It depends. If you have a lot of LP with your current agent but aren't getting any good offers, it might be worth it to stick around and run a few more missions in hopes of getting a good offer and "cashing out" before moving on to a better agent.
But in general, especially early in the game, the important thing is to move up the agent ladder, so don't feel pressured to stick around.
-- Admiral Derrys Otireya Commander, Fleet Operations, Caldari Independent Navy Reserve Fleet Admiral, Kimotoro Directive |

Marine HK4861
Caldari Seoltachd
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 06:46:00 -
[3]
3) Yup. For a while, if you wanted a navy version of a ship, you'd have to work for that faction's navy, but I believe things have changed. You only need to have enough LPs with an agent in that corp's faction.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |