| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Infodragon
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 03:19:00 -
[1]
Service BPO Research in safe space
We will be providing 3 forms of service.
1. Transfer BPO to me and I will perform research for you. a. No Security deposit will be provided. 2. Join my holding Corp and gain access to the POS mobile labs, via alliance. I will be providing up to 7 of the hangers for Divisions. There are requirements. a. No Pirates! b. Each Division will be on a first come first serve basis. 3. Your Corp joins the Eve Federation Alliance and gains access to the mobile labs through the alliance. This has no risk to those researching their BPOs a. No Pirates! b. 2m/month Alliance fee c. You will not be expected to participate in alliance functions if this is your sole purpose of joining.
For those doing their own research Scientific Networking Level 1 is required.
The First POS will be in Khankenirdia. There is safe travel to all points in empire. As demand increases other POSes will be erected to meet demand.
Costs are 12,000 isk per hour for ME 3,000 isk per hour for PE 8,000 isk per hour for copying.
These prices are subject to change without notice!
Please contact me, Infodragon, in game or in forum to arrange for your choice of gaining access to the Mobile Labs.
-Infodragon (TTTI)
|

pershphanie
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 04:56:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Infodragon Service BPO Research in safe space
We will be providing 3 forms of service.
1. Transfer BPO to me and I will perform research for you. a. No Security deposit will be provided.
lol. best idea ever
|

Nabarius
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 05:59:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Nabarius on 10/09/2006 06:04:23 ...
|

Infodragon
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 12:20:00 -
[4]
Originally by: pershphanie
Originally by: Infodragon Service BPO Research in safe space
We will be providing 3 forms of service.
1. Transfer BPO to me and I will perform research for you. a. No Security deposit will be provided.
lol. best idea ever
Please try to keep things constructive. I do not have the capital to provide a security deposit, so I'm leveraging the advantage of the alliance to allow others to be able to research the BPO without it ever leaving their hands. Thanks for pointing out such a clear and articulated thought though. It really shows your quality.
|

stingy CEO
High roller corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 23:16:00 -
[5]
HI, I would like to entrust my Hulk BPO to you to bring it up to better ME values. 
|

Infodragon
|
Posted - 2006.09.11 00:34:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Infodragon on 11/09/2006 00:42:44
Originally by: stingy CEO HI, I would like to entrust my Hulk BPO to you to bring it up to better ME values. 
First of all I checked your character and it is an NPC corp so I don't know if I should take the seriously or not. What I suggest is you either a. form your own corp and join EFA and then you can do your own research using the labs set up b. join the shell corp that I'm getting ready to start to handle just this. Or you can hand me the BPO. This will require a lot of trust on your part and if you are comfortable I'll be happy to take care of it. In this case I'd recommend petitioning the GMs and let them know what you are doing and I'll do what I can to indicate that this is not a scam! As scamming is not allowed on this forum.
As a side note I've done my best to allow players the freedom to use the labs as they wish. In my opinion this is the best course of action to take as there is no trust necessary to operate in this fashion, just a bit more work.
-Infodragon (TTTI)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |