| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

jbob2000
Gallente The Taining corp Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 05:32:00 -
[1]
I was playing around on the test server with them, and came up with a nice setup.
3x Light Neutron IIs
1x Catalyzed 1x fleeting warp scram 1x fleeting web
1x magnetic field stab II 1x 200mm RT plate 1x MAPC
2x Warrior IIs
Damn that thing hits hard. I was getting hits for like 80-100 on cruisers. Dropped a munnin, almost had a geddon if 3 other crows didnt come after me :P
What are other people's neutron taranis setups?
|

Stein Voorhees
Caldari Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 08:08:00 -
[2]
Similar, but you will find you have better DPS if you drop down to T2 Ions, drop the MAPC and fit another Mag Stab.
|

Brisi
Sniggerdly
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 08:34:00 -
[3]
A dmg control will probably end up giving you more hp than that plate.
I am Brisi, I am as One. Resistance is fertile.
|

Chronus26
Gallente Dark Blood Contracts
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 10:25:00 -
[4]
I wouldnt go out without a rep on a close range setup.
your close, you'll get webbed and you will take damage, but with a t2 small rep you can handle it. ----- Move along, nothing to see here... |

inSpirAcy
The Solopwnmobiles
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 10:31:00 -
[5]
Edited by: inSpirAcy on 10/09/2006 10:32:27
Agreed, drop the plate and fit a DC. I haven't run the numbers in a while but I think that'll let you fit Ions and a Mag Stab (which is generally better than neutrons with no damage mod) instead of the MAPC.
Edit: Oops, didn't see the Mag Stab already there. Well there you go, two damage mods now (or a repper). 
|

Timmyu
Spontaneous Defenestration
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 12:43:00 -
[6]
2x Ions 1x Neutron
1x MWD2 (or catalyzed if you dont have awu5) 1x web 1x scram
2x mag stab 1x dcu
This has more survivability, more damage, better agility, faster, everything is better actually.
All thats been said in this thread and setups can be find in the stickied ship thread btw
|

Solenia
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 13:23:00 -
[7]
3x Neutron IIs
Named MWD Lowest cpu named Scram (7.5km) Lowest cpu named Web
2x Mag field IIs 1x mapc
insane damage, but it fits :)
|

jbob2000
Gallente The Taining corp Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 14:10:00 -
[8]
When i was testing on the test server with neuts, i did try a rep setup but i found that it was really hard to maintain a decent amount of cap to keep the guns running (or maybe i just left the mwd running too long >.<)
I will definately try to DCU. I always though they were more for the larger ships so it had never occured to me to try to fit one on a taranis.
|

Nebuli
Caldari Art of War Cult of War
|
Posted - 2006.09.10 15:22:00 -
[9]
Gal have huge hulls, damage control is effective on all class ships for them 
CEO - Art of War
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |