| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Skooney
Gallente Universal Agencies Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 18:02:00 -
[121]
Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:03:57 Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:02:43
Quote: i can't wait for wreck salvaging, Q-GQ will be a new Rig farming ground
Swor - I could not agree more. I love picking up your guys cans, they always have nice Tech II goodies in them. 
We'll make a fortune salvaging your guys Tech II ships. Yummy. 
Universal Agencies www.rlelectric.ca/ua.htm
|

Rasitiln
Minmatar SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:04:00 -
[122]
Originally by: Skooney Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:03:57 Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:02:43
Quote: i can't wait for wreck salvaging, Q-GQ will be a new Rig farming ground
Swor - I could not agree more. I love picking up your guys cans, they always have nice Tech II goodies in them. 
We'll make a fortune salvaging your guys Tech II ships. Yummy. 
Ya the fights must always look one sides when you cant even put losses on your kill board  Want to be a pirate? Join Sniggwaffe |

Skooney
Gallente Universal Agencies Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:29:00 -
[123]
Originally by: Rasitiln
Originally by: Skooney Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:03:57 Edited by: Skooney on 19/09/2006 18:02:43
Quote: i can't wait for wreck salvaging, Q-GQ will be a new Rig farming ground
Swor - I could not agree more. I love picking up your guys cans, they always have nice Tech II goodies in them. 
We'll make a fortune salvaging your guys Tech II ships. Yummy. 
Ya the fights must always look one sides when you cant even put losses on your kill board 
I never said the fights looked one sided. I just simply stated, I liked picking up your guys cans, cause you have alot of nice Tech II stuff, and that salvaging your guys wrecks, will make me rich! 
Universal Agencies www.rlelectric.ca/ua.htm
|

Odin Quak'or
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:35:00 -
[124]
Quote:
I never said the fights looked one sided. I just simply stated, I liked picking up your guys cans, cause you have alot of nice Tech II stuff, and that salvaging your guys wrecks, will make me rich! 
Sad part is the KOS frigs will go for the loot cans before they even tackle the next target 
|
|

Tirg
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:37:00 -
[125]
Originally by: Aurora Mahair
I'll post no more in this thread. Allow it to fall off the boards, so I am no longer "painting a big red target on your backs".
*click* Granted.
Now your sig is mine MUAHAHAHAHAHA - Xorus |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |