| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 13:59:00 -
[1]
High Slots:
Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Limos Heavy Missle Launcher with heavy Havoc missles. (I'd prefer to keep this)
Med Slots:
Medium Armor Repairer Patterned Stasis Web [Still open for suggestions
Low Slots:
Heat Sink I Heat Sink I Warp Core Stabiliser I (Absolutly no way in hell i'm changing this) Colateral adaptive armor plating Dual-Sheathed Reactive armor plating
I'm looking for improvements on my omen, for both PVP and cruiser ratting. I have around 4 mil to spend on improvements, and no skills for advanced items yet. Mainly looking for suggestions which can be incorporated within a week.
|

Terapie
Mucho Dolor
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:11:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Raubahn High Slots:
Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Limos Heavy Missle Launcher with heavy Havoc missles. (I'd prefer to keep this)
Med Slots:
Medium Armor Repairer Patterned Stasis Web [Still open for suggestions
Low Slots:
Heat Sink I Heat Sink I Warp Core Stabiliser I (Absolutly no way in hell i'm changing this) Colateral adaptive armor plating Dual-Sheathed Reactive armor plating
I'm looking for improvements on my omen, for both PVP and cruiser ratting. I have around 4 mil to spend on improvements, and no skills for advanced items yet. Mainly looking for suggestions which can be incorporated within a week.
Well...u might want to look again,armor rep is on low slot not med
|

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:17:00 -
[3]
Bah >< corp mate told me it was med.
|

Gareth Angel
Neo Knight Errant
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:18:00 -
[4]
Like poster above; indeed Armor Repairer is lowslot mod.
Consider an afterburner - makes you move around faster.
Switch armor platings for specific ones when you know what you're up against (in case of ratting).
And dude, seriously... wtf?!? "Warp Core Stabiliser I (Absolutly no way in hell i'm changing this)"....
ONE ceptor with a 2 point scrambler and you're done anyway... So IF you're really gonna keep that, put in two, or replace the one you have for another heatsink or sumtin'...
 |

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:21:00 -
[5]
Fixed this; Setup below:
Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Focused Afocal Pulse Maser (radio M) Limos Heavy Missle Launcher with heavy Havoc missles. (I'd prefer to keep this)
Med Slots:
[Still open for suggestions] Patterned Stasis Web [Still open for suggestions]
Low Slots:
Heat Sink I Medium Armor Repairer Warp Core Stabiliser I (Absolutly no way in hell i'm changing this) Colateral adaptive armor plating Dual-Sheathed Reactive armor plating
|

Samirol
Ore Mongers
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:28:00 -
[6]
we have stickies, use them
BS Lotto
Maybe not herpes, but I'll give ya goat!-Tirg |

Lorien Laurac
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:28:00 -
[7]
For the two empty med slots... An cruiser-class afterburner and cap recharger perhaps?
|

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:28:00 -
[8]
Didn't find what i was looking for in them, and i'm looking for a fast response on my setup.
|

Electric Cucumber
Amarr Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:44:00 -
[9]
Your guns will do much more damage without the WCS
|

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:47:00 -
[10]
Not too interested in getting scrambled and blown up... I'm poor man, i just have 8m or so left... Enough for one more omen + modules + insurance, and if that get's blown up, it's all over.
|

Borasao
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 14:53:00 -
[11]
You missed the part above about interceptors (and others) using 2 point warp scramblers very frequently, so your 1xWCS won't save you from getting scrambled in many (maybe even most) cases. So, either fit two of them or fit something useful. 1xWCS is mostly useless.
|

Raubahn
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 16:44:00 -
[12]
Any tips? I'm talking about a general setup, not specifics.
|

Gareth Angel
Neo Knight Errant
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:29:00 -
[13]
Understood, but what we're trying to tell you is this:
A pretty standard interceptor setup will pack a TWO POINT scrambler. That means that is you insist on keeping that warp core stabilizer in your setup, you'll have to fit TWO, because one will NOT be sufficient in 99% of a nasty interceptor on your back...
So two options:
1 - be a man and remove the bugger 2 - be smarter and fit two instead of one (ooh... never thought that I would ever give this piece of advice....)
Capiche?
 |

Mactan
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 21:53:00 -
[14]
one thing i would say is if your woried about loosing your ship and having no money left! get a buffer of 100 milion isk before you start thinking abt pvp!
|

Electric Cucumber
Amarr Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 22:06:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Electric Cucumber on 18/09/2006 22:07:01
Originally by: Raubahn Not too interested in getting scrambled and blown up... I'm poor man, i just have 8m or so left... Enough for one more omen + modules + insurance, and if that get's blown up, it's all over.
You'll get blown up anyway. One day you'll warp to a gate and meet a long-range machariel 
|

Enotz
Amarr Terminus Est Incorporated
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 22:25:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Electric Cucumber Edited by: Electric Cucumber on 18/09/2006 22:07:01
Originally by: Raubahn Not too interested in getting scrambled and blown up... I'm poor man, i just have 8m or so left... Enough for one more omen + modules + insurance, and if that get's blown up, it's all over.
You'll get blown up anyway. One day you'll warp to a gate and meet a long-range machariel 
He's already been destroyed by sentries in another omen and a raven with a 1400m rail in a frig (I think)
He's getting used to dying at gates.
And to the poster above this one, I agree, you should always be able to afford to lose your ship at least a few times over
|

Commander Thrawn
Fluffy rabbit killer's inc
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 22:26:00 -
[17]
4 heavy pulse II
AB 2, web, warp disruptor
med rep, 2xadaptive nano, rcu, heatsink
if you so badly need the WCS then take out a heatsink, but i wouldn't
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |