| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ETC Seller
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 18:49:00 -
[1]
Hello i am now selling Eve Time Codes
Current Prices are:
30 day codes = 100mil 90 day codes = 270mil
If you are a reterning customer you may be intitled for a discount.
If you are in need of some Time Codes Eve-Mail me and I will see what I can do ;)
Bulk deals possible Eve-Mail for info (please say how many of what type you need and i will get back to you letting you know if your order is possible).
(Out of stock items updated Monday of each week, so check my Bio on Mondays 22:00 Eve Time)
|

MINERALMAN
Russian SOBR Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 18:51:00 -
[2]
Wtb 4/90 days GTC... Will convo you soon as i can.
|

HitGirl
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 19:13:00 -
[3]
Gr8 and very professional seller:)
On the road were dreams walk, Nightmares will stalk. |

Extregar Qvint
Caldari JuBa Corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 19:24:00 -
[4]
1 90-day code pls. I will convo you.
|

Elemor
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 19:37:00 -
[5]
I am interested in a 90 days, I sent a mail to u.
Have fun.
|

Yuri Voronin
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 19:39:00 -
[6]
Bought a 90 day code, worked very well. The cheapest there is :D
|

Stovl
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 19:42:00 -
[7]
wtb 30d gtc
|

ETC Seller
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:01:00 -
[8]
To all those that tried to convo me but did not get though i am sorry but i was flooded with convos.
To those that were lucky enough to get though and buy time codes thank you and i hope to see you again soonÖ
For now i have sold out so for people still wanting codes check my BIO next monday
ETC Seller
|

Black Torment
Caldari White Wolves Defence league E.R.A
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:05:00 -
[9]
90d GTC requested via evemail. 
|

Ynaig
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:15:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Ynaig on 18/09/2006 20:15:55
Originally by: Black Torment Edited by: Black Torment on 18/09/2006 20:08:33 Edited by: Black Torment on 18/09/2006 20:07:27 90d GTC requested via evemail. 
Doh @ above post.. 4 mins late, your bio still says one available btw.
Ditto here as well about the status of stock of gtc in your bio.
Ynaig
|

Thuul'Khalat
Phoenix Wing
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:18:00 -
[11]
Finally someone selling GTCs at reasonable prices. Hope this will stagger the rampant inflation we have seen on prices last couple months. ---
As one life ends, another rises from the ashes. Ingame Channel - "Phoenixpublic" |

Extregar Qvint
Caldari JuBa Corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:19:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Extregar Qvint on 18/09/2006 20:19:31 Probably not since they sold in 5min. I didnt get one either :(
|

ETC Seller
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 20:42:00 -
[13]
Edited by: ETC Seller on 18/09/2006 20:43:35 It is true that they sold out way faster than i had expected, i actually received 43 Eve-Mails all from different people within 15 mins all of witch wanted time codes.
So to be fair to all these people i will sell time codes to those that have requested them via Eve mail on a first come first serve basis, as soon as i have the codes you have requested i will send you an Eve-Mail.
Thanks again to all those who have shown interest.
Until next time Fly Safe and have Fun
ETC Seller
I also corrected the stock situation ;) thanks for letting me know.
|

Lani'i
|
Posted - 2006.09.18 21:04:00 -
[14]
Hi ya... sorry to see they are all sold out... but I have quite some isk that I believe would qualify for that bulk buying discount... anyways I need to contact u about price and number of them bought... thanks :)
|

Shin Ra
BURN EDEN
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 18:49:00 -
[15]
I purchased a few time time codes from this guy. Super cheap. Reliable service. He followed all the new ETC rules to the letter.
Can't recommend this guy enough!
|

vedmed
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 19:53:00 -
[16]
WTB 2 90 day codes. I will contact ingame
|

vedmed
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 20:03:00 -
[17]
Sorry, guys, it is my mistake (i didn't read all messages into this topick, but sent message) :-(
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |