| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Maxwell Trent
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 20:42:00 -
[1]
Well everyone here is a little conversation I had last night with everyone favorite isk farmor. I think i'm on there hit list now for running them out of a complex for a week now. Anyhow here is what went on last night.
Maxwell Trent > lol round 3? Maxwell Trent > poor poor gjack when will you learn gjack > poor Maxwell Trent you You will be able to lose your ship!! Maxwell Trent > lol you have yet to even dent me gjack > lol waiting time! Vivian Trent > waiting on what? 3 times now you have attacked me and 3 times you ran away gjack > I guaranteed!! Vivian Trent > you guaranteed what? Vivian Trent > that your going to keep running away from me? gjack > you will lost you ship ! Vivian Trent > /emote looks at both ships and they still look in good condition Maxwell Trent > what did you call for your lil friends?
Later that night four of his friends warped into system to come get me. Its kind of funny how that works. Oh well I had a laugh with this one though everyone else might find this a little funny.
|

Splagada
Minmatar Tides of Silence
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 20:46:00 -
[2]
'poor Maxwell Trent you You will be able to lose your ship!!'
looks like a nice copypaste hehe ------
Tides of Silence recruiting mature players |

penut
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 21:20:00 -
[3]
nah they are a bunch of macros that camp the 5th level of a complex it takes 4 of them to get one of them in there then he sits cloaked till the boss on that level spawns and uncloaks and kills it and then recloaks . personally I think that that level is to easy to do that on . but they sit there for almost 23 hours a day unless some one is able to run them off or can get in there before they do then they still wait untill they can get in there and camp it even more. . would be interesting if they made it so you couldn't cloak in the complex... lol .
|

Fenderson
Ridin' Dirty Muffins of Mayhem
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 21:29:00 -
[4]
you dont need to cloak for it to work...
|

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve Kimotoro Directive
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 21:31:00 -
[5]
Nobody gave a **** when you posted in the IGS, so why post it here again?
Sorry you can't afford a dev so you get me instead ^^ - Xorus I hear Xorus is only 50 isk an hour - Immy Oooh that could get Suvetar for the day! - Cathath For 50, you can have my goat:P- Tirg |

Ellandrian D'Amerathe
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 21:51:00 -
[6]
I read this, and all I can think is...
They will set you up the bomb. You have no chance to survive. Make you time.
Or something like that...
|

Ghost Girl
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 21:57:00 -
[7]
What complex do they do this in?
|

penut
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 22:03:00 -
[8]
lol .. yea might not need a cloak for it but with out the cloak when others come through then at least they can then blow them up ..
|

Ginger Lynn
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 22:12:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Ginger Lynn on 21/09/2006 22:12:07 If its a 5/10 drone plex and the characters are 3 months 11 days old I'll laugh with you :)
I generaly dont think a human plats 23/7 never replying in local, not even when loosing an apoc(or arma cant recall) doing the same thing over and over so I'am considering blasting the patrol going into the plex for possibly nice loot 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |