| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

BobFromMarketing
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:04:00 -
[1]
I figure with the recent unmentioned people shamelessly bashing the the game we all love so much i'd make a single thread to say bravo to you for keeping this game running at such an oustanding level. I for one come back to eve every day knowing something is new.
|

Pesky LaRue
Minmatar L.O.S.T. Foundation
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:05:00 -
[2]
totally agree - and despite it's many flaws, EVE is still one HELL of a game - sometimes i think people need to look at the game in it's entirity, not at incidental bugs.
This message came from the Minmatar Messiah, accept no imitations Pesky LaRue, Minmatar Messiah Bringing Salvation To Your System Soon! ++ PRAY FOR PESKY ++ |

BobFromMarketing
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:11:00 -
[3]
Even though I have yet to be in 0.0, its mainly because im loyal to my rebuilding my corp which will some day reside in 0.0 that its still that way. I love the way the players control the flow of this game. The players decide what the dominant power in the galaxy is. The players wage wars of massive scales costing alliances billions of ISK on both sides. Where else can you get these things? No where.
And HA HA I clicked reply to topic this time, yay for navigating the pesky hyperlinks of the world.
|

Rehmes
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:18:00 -
[4]
After drifting between MMO's for years i can honestly say i found my home. Its not perfect, but hell IMHO its the best damn game out there. This is the ONLY game that i have played that has allowed me to do as i please w/o placing barriers on my growth as a character. The community is way more mature than most other games (lets face it there will always be asshats regardless of age).
|
|

Eldo Davip
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:20:00 -
[5]
Thanks BobFromMarketing we appreciate it. But you shouldn't make too much of a habit of these threads. People start whining about those too 
But make no mistkae - we like such threads.
|
|

BobFromMarketing
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:20:00 -
[6]
Aye, but the fact this game has an almost mandatory tutorial makes most the "I just want to **** someone off" asshats go back to WoW and CS. I like my games like I like my women, complex and difficult. Eve has a nice combo of the two
|

BobFromMarketing
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:23:00 -
[7]
Oh don't worry I won't. I just figured in the mass of locked threads id make something positive to lighten the drama for the evening. It was either this or a joke thread, and this seemed a bit more on topic.
|

LUGAL MOP'N'GLO
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:33:00 -
[8]
Change is good! If Eve stayed the same and never made big changes, it would get very boring. I anticipate Kali.
~~~~~~~~~ I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself. I approve of this message. |

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve Kimotoro Directive
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:33:00 -
[9]
OMG IT R CCP FANBOI THREAD!
/me feels at home.
Wonder if ISD locked this one at first, then realized it wasn't the same guy posting the same troll.
Btw, do forum mods have any way to do a mass delete? Like a 'delete all posts by playerX from the last Y hours, Z minutes' ability.
Originally by: kieron The Carrier was never intended to be a solo OMGWTF mission-farming PWNmobile.
|

Alski
Gallente Di-Tron Heavy Industries Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 01:53:00 -
[10]
omg its about time, i've been thinking of makeing a "thankyou ccp" thread for ages now, theres just too many dam whiners around these days, sure we have issues, bugs, lag, things we'd like to change, but mannnn sometimes it seems like the only reason people post these days is to whinge!
so...
 B R A V O CCP
 and keep up the good work! --- Congratulations!... You just read my signature. |

Unfamed II
FinFleet Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 02:05:00 -
[11]
/signed
I wub U EVE, even when you're laggy.
|

Darksaber64x
Ecchi co.
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 02:11:00 -
[12]
I love eve too! Even when TQ is sick! It's like when your girlfriend is sick or has a headache. You don't toss her away just because she isn't feeling good at the moment!
Wow, I compred eve to my girlfriend... which if she ever reads this, I love her a lot more!
But anyway, Eve is great, love what you all are doing, and everyone should try to be a bit more understanding about how hard it must be for you guys.
I LOVE CCP!
|

Womble God
Gallente Compression Space Transport
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 03:26:00 -
[13]
Before I started playing EVE I used to think all online games were a waste of time and the only people who played them must be spotty little 14 year olds with no life (Im being honest). Now however I realise just how far from the truth that really is.
EVE is so much more than a game, it is a place where thousands of people gather together to share in what has to be, in my opinion, the most unique experience available online. CCP have created something here that I dont think has ever been managed before. I have been guilty of whining when my lack of understanding gets the better of me but on the whole I cannot think of any better way of spending my free time and fun money, than playing this fine game with alot of very fine people.
I take my hat off to those people who have spent years of their lives tirelessly working on this game, helping EVE to grow from what it was, to the family it has become. And to the OP, its nice to see a "well done CCP" thread amongst all the "WTF CCP ARE CR4P" threads that litter these forums.
Thankyou CCP for giving us EVE. 
|

Nerf Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 03:40:00 -
[14]
Yes, good job, all of you, you deserve it. Signature graphic removed - please email us to find out why (include a link to the graphic in question) - Jacques([email protected])
|

Farrellus Cameron
Sturmgrenadier Inc R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 05:21:00 -
[15]
/signed
|

Rick Dentill
Lynx Frontier Inc. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 07:50:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Rick Dentill on 27/09/2006 07:50:09 /waves his "I Love CCP" Flag! _______
http://x-universe.kiwi.nu/page.php?id=dd |
|

Tirg
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.09.27 15:46:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Malthros Zenobia
Btw, do forum mods have any way to do a mass delete? Like a 'delete all posts by playerX from the last Y hours, Z minutes' ability.
Nope. We click portrait for posting history, then delete all spammage, flamage, trollage etc. We leave constructive posts by that person alone. Of course, we could always petition kieron to go delete a person.... :)
Now your sig is mine MUAHAHAHAHAHA - Xorus |
|
|

Imaran
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:02:00 -
[18]
Luv ♥
Sexeh CRC Website [email protected] Public Service Announcement : The Moon Is Made From Tofu, A recent study indicates. Offical Keeper of the key to Suvetar's Chastity Belt  CEO And Founder of the 'Kaemonn is a Nublet' Society
|
|

Jasmine Seymour
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:39:00 -
[19]
/signed
|

Nigh7F0x
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:47:00 -
[20]
/signed
|

portrait1
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:47:00 -
[21]
/signed
|

Major Stormer
Caldari Demon Womb Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:51:00 -
[22]
Where can I buy my lifesize "I LOVE CCP" Flag? --------------------------
AHH the Stupid forum DELETED(!) all my mod chat in my sig when i added this image :( |

Detavi Kade
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 16:55:00 -
[23]
My thanks comes in the form of $15/month check. Still EVE is plenty good, and better than the other MMO's I've played.
I know you guys are working the issues, so keep up the hard work!!
|

Tanis Sage
|
Posted - 2006.09.27 17:07:00 -
[24]
/signed Keep up the good work!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |