| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 17:11:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 02/10/2006 17:11:10 As I've said before, I've been told by EMFI himself that I have too many of his shares. I've got about 850,000 at the moment. Even I think its too much, and if anything its bad for the stock market for one person to own so much of a major corporation's shares. I had a previous sale, but didn't really bump it enough and only sold about 50,000 shares. I got a ton of orders, but most were relatively small.
Thus, I will auction some of them. Note that I reserve the right to not sell if the prices don't reach my expectations. However, my expectations are not unreasonable.
The auction will end on Sunday at 2200. There will be a 1 hour sniper rule. Share transfer can be done all at once (you send ISK, I send shares), bit by bit, or using a broker that you choose and contact (will probably cost you an nominal fee that the broker determines).
First batch: 100,000 shares. Starting bid: 10k each (1 billion).
Second batch: 20,000 shares. Starting bid: 10k each (200 million).
Third batch: 20,000 shares. Starting bid: 10k each (200 million).
Fourth batch: 10,000 shares. Starting bid: 10k each (100 million).
Fifth batch: 10,000 shares. Starting bid: 10k each (100 million).
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

MOOstradamus
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 18:11:00 -
[2]
/me puts himself forward as Broker to any part of this deal
MOOCIFER Emerald/Alpha Oldtimer |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 00:59:00 -
[3]
Originally by: MOOstradamus /me puts himself forward as Broker to any part of this deal
I would like to remind any buyers that if the broker they chooses decides to scam them, I will not reimburse them. I suggest that if you choose to broker the deal rather than avoid the fee and do it directly, you choose a broker on the EGSE.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Aquitana
Sons Of Osiris
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 10:06:00 -
[4]
do you have a linkage on how these shares have been performing?
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 12:30:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Aquitana do you have a linkage on how these shares have been performing?
EMFI channel in-game has the list of previous dividend payouts. The EMFI website has a portfolio listing and other news.
EMFI is probably one of the best investments out there because it hasn't been hurt much by any of the recent scams, and thus has kept its asset value.
I'm merely selling because I have too many eggs in one basket. I will most definitely keep a few billion of EMFI shares, as they perform well.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

tre introv
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 13:18:00 -
[6]
I'll open on batches 4 and 5
|

Priest Valon
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 13:50:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
I'm merely selling because I have too many eggs in one basket. I will most definitely keep a few billion of EMFI shares, as they perform well.
hehehehehehe if them eggs so good how can u have to many hm??
i smell a sequal but this time 1 trillion is gone be the goal 
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 18:13:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Priest Valon
Originally by: Dark Shikari
I'm merely selling because I have too many eggs in one basket. I will most definitely keep a few billion of EMFI shares, as they perform well.
hehehehehehe if them eggs so good how can u have to many hm??
i smell a sequal but this time 1 trillion is gone be the goal 
If you want to troll, do it elsewhere. This is a sell orders thread, not a Molle post in Corp and Alliance Discussions.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Priest Valon
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 18:33:00 -
[9]
funny that u compair u and sir molle on the same lvl
i would rather place u inline with D.... R... 
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 21:21:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 03/10/2006 21:23:47
Originally by: Priest Valon funny that u compair u and sir molle on the same lvl
i would rather place u inline with D.... R... 
I would like to remind you that trolling sell order threads is a very quick way to get banned from the forums.
I guarantee that everyone who posts in this thread from now on with anything other than a bid or valid question will get a forum ban or warning from the mods (as is the standard rule regarding this forum). I would also like to remind you that these bans apply to your entire account, including your main.
Please don't troll.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Ray McCormack
BIG
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 21:25:00 -
[11]
Fourth batch: 10,000 shares. 100m
Fifth batch: 10,000 shares. 100m
| The BIG Lottery | BIG Sales | 636068 | |
|

Eldo Davip
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.10.03 22:00:00 -
[12]
Thread cleaned. Please do not troll in Sell Order threads. Please follow the Sell Order Forum Rules. ___
Email Us (Report a bad post) | Forum Rules - Read 'em! | Website |
|

Unfamed II
FinFleet Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 22:16:00 -
[13]
2nd batch:200m
|

InzanityFO
Caldari The Priory
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 22:21:00 -
[14]
Fourth batch: 110 mil
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.04 01:42:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Eldo Davip Thread cleaned. Please do not troll in Sell Order threads. Please follow the Sell Order Forum Rules.
Thank you for the prompt response 
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.04 12:19:00 -
[16]
2: 200m 4: 110m 5: 100m
I would like to point out that my reserves are "soft reserves"--that means that I may sell below the reserve, unlike standard reserves where people simply don't sell if the auction ends up a few cents below the reserve.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Yamato Ushi
Caldari Ship Production and Nuking Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.10.04 13:46:00 -
[17]
Second Batch 200 Mill
|

SonOfAGhost
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2006.10.04 19:04:00 -
[18]
3rd batch for 200 mil
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.05 10:00:00 -
[19]
Back to the top.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.06 10:11:00 -
[20]
If some of the shares don't meet my reserves I may extend the auction. However, if anything reaches my reserves before the end, it will sell on Sunday, even if the time is extended. IMO its not fair to extend an auction on any item that has already reached reserve.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.07 11:16:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 07/10/2006 11:16:18 Bump.
I will reveal the reserve, it is 11k per share.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Ray McCormack
BIG
|
Posted - 2006.10.07 13:09:00 -
[22]
2: 220
| The BIG Lottery | Skills Showroom | 769390 | |

PoPa
Gallente The Renegade Order
|
Posted - 2006.10.07 15:08:00 -
[23]
3rd: 220
- = Join The Renegade Order Now! = - |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.08 13:02:00 -
[24]
Last day.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.10.08 23:00:00 -
[25]
The auction has ended, but only for those that have reached reserve.
Since 3, 5, and 1 have not reached reserve, they will continue until this Wednesday at 2200. 2 and 4 have sold: I will evemail the winners soon.
-[23] Member-
Awesome new space games site, from the editor of E-ON! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |