| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 14:32:02 -
[31] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.09 02:14:38 -
[32] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.09 14:54:31 -
[33] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 12:34:22 -
[34] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.11 13:40:33 -
[35] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 16:19:51 -
[36] - Quote
daily bump! |

Epicleon VonAwesome
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 16:56:15 -
[37] - Quote
My roommate and I both just got our mining barges, we are both returning players looking for a home, we've never been in any corps. We love mining, we both have basic shield and missile training as well, but our focus is on mining and getting an orca, i am working on a stratios as well to explore when not mining. |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.15 17:07:35 -
[38] - Quote
Epicleon VonAwesome wrote:My roommate and I both just got our mining barges, we are both returning players looking for a home, we've never been in any corps. We love mining, we both have basic shield and missile training as well, but our focus is on mining and getting an orca, i am working on a stratios as well to explore when not mining.
Check out our in game recruitment channel.
|

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.16 14:29:45 -
[39] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.17 13:48:37 -
[40] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.18 17:12:43 -
[41] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.19 14:10:10 -
[42] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.21 14:39:47 -
[43] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.22 13:27:39 -
[44] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.23 12:51:40 -
[45] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.24 14:40:56 -
[46] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.27 01:10:42 -
[47] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.27 13:46:13 -
[48] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.28 18:44:29 -
[49] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.29 14:24:16 -
[50] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.01 12:36:28 -
[51] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.02 16:23:23 -
[52] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Thenardier
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 05:48:37 -
[53] - Quote
Greetings, I am a drone researcher seeking employment. I have 86mil sp 342 skills. i have every drone related BPO modules, rigs, drones and a few cruiser< (ships that have drone bonuses, not just dronebays). I'm embrassed to admit my pvp experiance is nonexstiant besides a few podkills ive recieved chasing isk, being ambushed. I would like to have my research guided by a manufacturing expert as to what to copy and invent. As well as learning how to mine planets and moons for passive income.
RL 41yrs deaf work maintenece in a steel mill 4days on 4days off 12hr shifts married w/ son |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 12:50:08 -
[54] - Quote
Thanks for writing! I recommend that you join our in game recruiting channel if you have not already, and speak to one of our recruiters. Join "Echelon Recruiting"
Look forward to chatting with you!
Thenardier wrote:Greetings, I am a drone researcher seeking employment. I have 86mil sp 342 skills. i have every drone related BPO modules, rigs, drones and a few cruiser< (ships that have drone bonuses, not just dronebays). I'm embrassed to admit my pvp experiance is nonexstiant besides a few podkills ive recieved chasing isk, being ambushed. I would like to have my research guided by a manufacturing expert as to what to copy and invent. As well as learning how to mine planets and moons for passive income.
RL 41yrs deaf work maintenece in a steel mill 4days on 4days off 12hr night shifts married w/ son
|

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 14:44:14 -
[55] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 13:19:54 -
[56] - Quote
Daily Bump! |

Ezekiel Ezreal
Jane Ezreal Corporation
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 13:42:15 -
[57] - Quote
Hi There,
I had applied approx, five days ago with no response I am actually quite interested in joining you guys.
-Ezekiel |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 13:45:55 -
[58] - Quote
Greetings!
Did you speak with a recruiter? We typically will not accept an application without at least chatting with you. Also you can send your API to the recruiter you speak with which will help the process.
Join our in game recruitment channel, "Echelon Recruiting", and try to catch a recruiter to chat with. I myself will be on around 21:00 eve time, so feel free to convo me if you have not caught anyone by then.
Fly Safe!
Ezekiel Ezreal wrote:Hi There,
I had applied approx, five days ago with no response I am actually quite interested in joining you guys.
-Ezekiel
|

Ezekiel Ezreal
Jane Ezreal Corporation
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 13:47:20 -
[59] - Quote
Octaviane wrote:Greetings! Did you speak with a recruiter? We typically will not accept an application without at least chatting with you. Also you can send your API to the recruiter you speak with which will help the process. Join our in game recruitment channel, "Echelon Recruiting", and try to catch a recruiter to chat with. I myself will be on around 21:00 eve time, so feel free to convo me if you have not caught anyone by then. Fly Safe! Ezekiel Ezreal wrote:Hi There,
I had applied approx, five days ago with no response I am actually quite interested in joining you guys.
-Ezekiel
Ahh you see i was unaware of this, I actually applied off your website(go me!)
If the information is in the original post here (i am at work at the moment) I will gladly set something up with you guys!
-Ezekiel |

Octaviane
Echelon Research SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 12:43:36 -
[60] - Quote
Daily Bump! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |