| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Asp IV
Apex Abyss
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 14:04:41 -
[31] - Quote
Frig: Dramiel and Cruor, Tristan, Garmur. succubus, Sentinel Destroyer: Thrasher Hull, t1 and t2. Cruiser: New Moa and phantasm, Orth. Stratios BC: (harbinger looks like crap!) Myrm wins easy, DRAEKE BS: Mega. Nightmare Machariel Freighter: WUT? Capitals: NYX NYX NYX NYX Titans: The Amarrian Butplug. |

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
212
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 14:24:12 -
[32] - Quote
M'pact wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:Symmetry doesn't have much to do with beauty... Not true. Humans prefer symmetry, specifically bilateral symmetry. It's no coincidence that the people considered the "most beautiful" in the world have the most symmetrical faces. It's something we instinctively look for, as those with more symmetrical faces have the best genes. That's the way it was before plastic surgery, at least. There are exceptions, of course, but for the majority of humanity, symmetry is better. This includes our internet spaceships. I don't think it matters at all actually
asymmetry is beautiful
I'm a creator, preserver, destroyer, I like makin' stuff and doin' things ~~~~~~ 0% Efficiency in Fucks Given ~~~~~~~ nun wow mom unu
|

Antillie Sa'Kan
KarmaFleet Goonswarm Federation
913
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 15:32:29 -
[33] - Quote
Frigate: Malediction hands down.
Destroyer: Corax.
Cruiser: This is a close race between the Zealot and the Oneiros. The Ashimmu would win if I could get a skin without all the blood stains.
BC: Tough call between the Hurricane Fleet Issue and the Talos. I think the Talos comes out ahead.
BS: Panther.
Industrial: Impel.
Freighter: Providence.
Carrier: Nidhoggur.
Super: Hel.
Titan: None of them really impress me.
Barge: Skiff.
|

ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
59
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 11:40:09 -
[34] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote: I don't think it matters at all actually
asymmetry is beautiful
like the fireplace from "beetlejuice"
edit: oh yeah and the old typhoon model. |

Yazzinra
Scorpion Ventures Rim Worlds Protectorate
56
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 15:47:17 -
[35] - Quote
Anyone who didn't reply "Ashimmu," is wrong. |

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
212
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 16:32:38 -
[36] - Quote
ggodhsup wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote: I don't think it matters at all actually
asymmetry is beautiful
like the fireplace from "beetlejuice" edit: oh yeah and the old typhoon model. Now that you bring that up, I freaking love the new Typhoon, such a beast
I'm a creator, preserver, destroyer, I like makin' stuff and doin' things ~~~~~~ 0% Efficiency in Fucks Given ~~~~~~~ nun wow mom unu
|

M'pact
Apotheosis of Caledvwich Dirt Nap Squad.
50
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 17:31:58 -
[37] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote:I don't think it matters at all actually
asymmetry is beautiful Your instincts are still telling you that symmetry is more beautiful. Your intellect is simply ignoring or overriding them. It's one of the abilities that we humans have -- ignoring/overriding our instincts.
When I finally do make an impact on this universe, it will reverberate across the entirety of it, and no one will be able to truthfully claim they don't know me.
-
-
Until then, I'll just sit quietly over here, minding my own business...
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
212
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 17:39:50 -
[38] - Quote
M'pact wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:I don't think it matters at all actually
asymmetry is beautiful Your instincts are still telling you that symmetry is more beautiful. Your intellect is simply ignoring or overriding them. It's one of the abilities that we humans have -- ignoring/overriding our instincts. Nope. I don't believe you.
Show me the mathematical equation for your hypothesis.
I'm a creator, preserver, destroyer, I like makin' stuff and doin' things ~~~~~~ 0% Efficiency in Fucks Given ~~~~~~~ nun wow mom unu
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
212
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 17:41:11 -
[39] - Quote
The Coercer is the sexiest Amarr destroyer along with the Blood Raiders Edition and the Heretic.
I'm a creator, preserver, destroyer, I like makin' stuff and doin' things ~~~~~~ 0% Efficiency in Fucks Given ~~~~~~~ nun wow mom unu
|

Justin Zaine
197
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 04:57:46 -
[40] - Quote
Frigate: Sentinel
Dessy: Confessor
Cruiser: Pilgrim (On that note, why does my Curse now look like a greyscaled color photo?)
BC: Oracle
BS: Tough one...Probably Typhoon, then Paladin, then the first BS I fell in love with, the Abaddon 
Dread: Revelation
Carrier: Archon
Supercarrier: The Gallente one...because wtf is with that "Half-finished Bestower" that someone else pointed out?
Titan: Space *****. Love that Space *****
Wheeeeeee
|

Brutus Utama
Fusion Enterprises Ltd Shadow of xXDEATHXx
6
|
Posted - 2015.03.03 13:57:17 -
[41] - Quote
Frigates - i love the garmur look, aswell as the harpy/merlin/hookbill / nemesis Destroyer - svipul/cormorant Cruiser - Stratios BC - Harbinger BS - Panther/Nestor Frieghter - Charon Carrier - Chimera Super - HEL Titan - Avatar
These are my favourite ships in each class... |

elitatwo
Eve Minions Poopstain Removal Team
586
|
Posted - 2015.03.03 19:02:54 -
[42] - Quote
Lloyd Roses wrote:The Phobos is like a Thorax with buttons.
...for her pleasure..
Frigate: Slicer, Merlin, Garmur
Cruiser: Maller, new Moa, old Blackbird, Phantasm, Vexor (always smiling that one..)
Battlecruiser: Ferox, BRUUTIX, Prophecy, Myrmidon
Battleship: Raven, Scorpion, Nightmare
Titan: Leviathan
signature
|

Nicola Romanoff
Quantum Innovations Limited
3
|
Posted - 2015.03.05 11:44:29 -
[43] - Quote
Frigate: Cruor Destroyer: not sure, none are particularly nice. Cruiser: Ashimmu Battle Cruiser: I kinda like the Ferox, but should that get me flamed ill say the Naga Battleship: Typhoon Titan: All look pretty crap in my opinion |

Bastion Arzi
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
205
|
Posted - 2015.03.06 14:43:31 -
[44] - Quote
Amarr ships are beauiful |

Xayder
13. Enigma Project
315
|
Posted - 2015.03.06 19:18:12 -
[45] - Quote
Guardian , Erebus and Machariel are pretty nice ships
**** all the rest
I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main
|

Faylee Freir
Defining Harassment Slaver's Union
59
|
Posted - 2015.03.06 20:15:55 -
[46] - Quote
Frigate: Rifter Destroyer: Thrasher / Confessor Cruiser: Sacrilege / Legion / Loki Battlecruiser: Damnation / Hurricane Battleship: Vindicator / Machariel Dreadnought: Revelation Freighter: Providence Carrier: Thanatos Titan: Avatar |

Lloyd Roses
883
|
Posted - 2015.03.06 21:35:44 -
[47] - Quote
Beware, there's going to be a KHANID ORACLE.
Time to build some 100mn oracles and die to the meta
I GÖÑ Sleipnir
|

Alena McJenkins
McJenkins' Saucy Shipwreckers LLC
30
|
Posted - 2015.03.09 01:42:02 -
[48] - Quote
Frigates: Condor, Heron, Rifter, Crucifier, Maulus Destroyers: Corax, Thrasher, Talwar, Algos Cruisers: Exequror, Moa, Bellicose, Scythe Battlecruisers: Cyclone, Myrmidon, Drake True Battlecruisers: Tornado, Naga, Talos Battleships: Tempest, Typhoon, Scorpion, Rokh Dreadnoughts: Naglfar, Moros Carriers: Nidhoggur, Archon Supercarriers: Wyvern, Nyx Titans: Erebus Freighters: Obelisk Industrials: Hoarder Mining Barge: Retriever Shuttles: Caldari Rookie Ships: Ibis
Sauce.
|

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4100
|
Posted - 2015.03.09 03:32:04 -
[49] - Quote
I like the Flying Pan (Brashest).
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Ci'Fera
Worlds Without Boundaries
17
|
Posted - 2015.03.09 18:31:42 -
[50] - Quote
Frigate - Garmur Destroyer - Corax Cruiser - Orthrus BC - Drake navy BS - Raven Navy Carrier - Chimera
GÖÑ
|

Sam Spock
The Arnold Connection
48
|
Posted - 2015.03.09 20:07:17 -
[51] - Quote
Frigate: Daredevil Destroyer: Confessor Cruiser: Vigilant BC: Myrmidon BS: Raven Skipping caps/supercaps due to lack of experience Freighter: Charon Mining ship: Skiff Shuttle: Gallente Rookie ship: Velator
HM to the Orca for just being so useful.
Giving you Inconsistent grammar, speilling and Punct-uation since 1974!
|

Arcos Vandymion
White Beast Inc.
96
|
Posted - 2015.03.10 09:02:12 -
[52] - Quote
Frigates: Cruor / Astero Destroyer: - Cruisers: Ashimmu / Stratios Battlecruiser: Oracle* Battleship: The Drifter one (like a shiny, HiSec-sized V5++ Hel -º$%& yeah! )** Capitals: Arc and Hel***
Shuttles: the Pend Insurance rookie ship Rookieship: Not like we can tell Pend Insurance to give us a different racial (that'd be cool) - Amarr anyway
*followed closely by the Naga **and a whole lot of nothing after that ***Not like I'll fly them ever though - Hel could still need a redesign |

Charis Braddock
The Scope Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.03.18 14:55:11 -
[53] - Quote
Shuttle: Gallente Rookie: Ibis Frigate: Garmur or Manticore Dessie: atm Corax or Confessor Cruiser: Rook T3 Cruiser: Tengu (The ship that made me join EVE in the first place - so beautiful) BC: Vulture (or the old Nighthawk, when it was a red-black Ferox) BS: Widow or Rattler Carrier: Nidhoggur Dread: Phoenix Titan: Avatar Freighter: Charon Industrial: Crane ORE: Prospect
Other: CONCORD SWAT Battleship (Man I'd love one of these...)
But, that's just my opinion. 
Tim |

Wylde Kardde
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.18 16:23:11 -
[54] - Quote
Typhoon (all), Tornado, Vargur, Naglfar, Jaguar, Hound Rohk, Wyvern, Rhea, Onyx, Corax, Raptor, Mantis(FB), Garmur Talos, Eos, incursus (IZS edition), Orca Revelation, Curse, Oracle,
All time favorite is an Angel Cartel NPC ship: Gistii Thug http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/graphics/ids/512/340.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61bKT-m0UE
|

Shelom Severasse
Burning Alder
50
|
Posted - 2015.03.19 01:23:15 -
[55] - Quote
frig: slicer
dessie: confessor
cruiser: maller
battlecruiser: cyclone (i like the frills)
battleship: geddon
capital: chimera
titan: ehhhh dont really like any tbh |

Harrison Tato
Yamato Holdings
320
|
Posted - 2015.03.19 02:18:59 -
[56] - Quote
Frigate: Tristan - closest eve has to a Star Fury Destroyer : Corax, because I like Type VII U-boats, Algos because of Battlestar Galactica and Geodesic domes. Cruser: New Exequror - It looks tough, New Moa - It looks cool. Battle Cruiser: Brutix - Extra tough, Talos is cool looking, Myrmidon looks Minbari cool, Tornado - wing of death. Battleship: Mach, Tempest, and Hyperion |

Celthric Kanerian
Ascendance Of New Eden Workers Trade Federation
253
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 02:01:02 -
[57] - Quote
Frigate: Imperial Navy Slicer
Destroyer: Talwar
Cruiser: Legion
Battlecruiser: Ferox
Battleship: Apocalypse (Old model)
Capital: Chimera |

Praxis Ginimic
Best Kept Frozen.
872
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 16:34:00 -
[58] - Quote
Now that we have a sneak peak I have to add the hecate to the list. I can't wait to get that sexy flying wing out into space |

Tusker Crazinski
Delta vane Corp. Mordus Angels
48
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 17:11:28 -
[59] - Quote
frig - Venture... a million times venture the coolest ship in the damn game. dessy - Thrasher -- Reminiscent of the Neberkinser from the matrix. cruiser - old stabber -- It was a ******* rocket ship. BC - Oracle -- lets face the prettiest damn ship in the game. BS- Nestor -- honest to god rocket ship. |

Jon Joringer
Zero-K
158
|
Posted - 2015.03.24 01:18:23 -
[60] - Quote
Frigate: Hound, Cruor
Destroyer: Heretic, Jackdaw
Cruiser: Fleet Stabber, Caracal (new), Legion
Battlecruiser: Tornado, Naga
Battleship: Panther, Apocalypse, Nestor, Barghest
Dreadnought: Naglfar
Carrier: Nidhoggur, Chimera (new)
Supercarrier: Hel
Titan: Avatar
Industrial: Orca, Rorqual, Arc, Prowler |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |