| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rex Hamner
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 10:25:52 -
[1] - Quote
Looking to sell this char, who is a small Minmatar ships specialist.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rex_Hamner
Main features
- 64 skills to level V (out of 73)
- T2 and T3 ship skills to V
- Probing and cloaking skills to V
- Support and fitting skills to V
Would be easy to cross train into other races as well.
Positive balance, no kill rights, high-sec location, ISK to this character, I pay the transfer fee.
B/O 23bil ISK, will entertain other offers until Sunday 22nd February, 1700 EVE Time.
|

Twist Theknife
HC - Degc
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 11:04:24 -
[2] - Quote
I'll start you at 18b |

Caladwen
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 11:06:35 -
[3] - Quote
I can offer 20B. Ready to transfer after downtime. |

Twist Theknife
HC - Degc
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 11:09:25 -
[4] - Quote
21b |

Rex Hamner
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 21:56:24 -
[5] - Quote
Would accept 21bil if the offer is still there? |

Evan Gibson
Celtic Anarchy
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 22:12:49 -
[6] - Quote
Sent you a mail in game, please review it before accepting above offer.
Evan |

Izumi Shimizu
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 23:12:30 -
[7] - Quote
Rex Hamner wrote:Would accept 21bil if the offer is still there? I think 21 billion offer's owner bought a different character. Please check the link. fyi
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5491964
Good luck...
|

Caladwen
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.15 23:15:36 -
[8] - Quote
My offer of 20B still stands until 6AM EVE time tomorrow. However, I am unable to transfer ISK until ~midnight EVE time today (I'm at work) should the seller accept the offer. |

Evan Gibson
Celtic Anarchy
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.16 02:04:47 -
[9] - Quote
I offer 21bn isk as per in-game mail offer.
Got your in-game confirmation as well. Confirm here pls and I'll xfer the isk |

Rex Hamner
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.16 08:33:26 -
[10] - Quote
Confirmed Evan's offer, please let me know the details for the transfer! Thanks. |

Evan Gibson
Celtic Anarchy
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.16 12:08:47 -
[11] - Quote
Isk and account details sent.
Cheers |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |