| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |
|

CCP Falcon
10691

|
Posted - 2015.02.17 10:07:31 -
[1] - Quote
We are happy to announce that the Tiamat release has been successfully deployed!
Tiamat brings the new Minmatar Tactical Destroyer, the Svipul, along with balancing to projectile weapons, many more corp little things and friendly fire control, visual updates to strcutures in missions and deadspace areas, new UI icon additions, more themed UI elements, quality settings for sun flares, atmospheric sounds for pirate faction structures, improvements to the audio engine, additions to turrer audio and of course a new theme tune for Tiamat.
In addition to these features, a number of new inhabitants of New Eden will be emerging from their slumber to begin exploring, their motives unknown and their tolerance for capsuleers untested until first contact.
You can read more about what's coming in the "Coming to EVE in the Tiamat Release" devblog by CCP Seagull, and check out the full patch notes here.
To report Macintosh related issues, please use this thread. For general feedback on the Tiamat release, please see this thread, and to report issues with the PC release, please go here.
CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon
Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3
|
|
|

CCP Falcon
10691

|
Posted - 2015.02.17 10:13:55 -
[2] - Quote
Known Issues:
CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon
Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3
|
|

Presidente Gallente
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
164
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 12:03:02 -
[3] - Quote
The cloaking effect still shows a hexagonal pattern on my Nvidia card.
Display Devices
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 880M DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1198&SUBSYS_05AE1028&REV_A1 Display Memory: 24383 MB Dedicated Memory: 8037 MB Shared Memory: 16345 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (120Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: SEC5044 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.992Hz) Output Type: Internal Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4752 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.4752 DDI Version: 11 Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA
System Information
Time of this report: 2/17/2015, 12:56:37 Machine name: ALIENWARE Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r7.150109-2022) Language: German (Regional Setting: German) System Manufacturer: Alienware System Model: Alienware 17 BIOS: A14 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.9GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM Available OS Memory: 32692MB RAM Page File: 12128MB used, 25426MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode |

olo VonBorg
Setenta Corp AL3XAND3R.
48
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 12:23:45 -
[4] - Quote
how is this a mac issue PresGal ?
"Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r7.150109-2022)" |

Tass Caffington
North Brigade
5
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 12:54:44 -
[5] - Quote
Dear CCP,
since the launcher update the client cannot be started from the launcher but only from the binary itself. After I downloaded the launcher update it looks like this:
Screenshot of the broken launcher
When I enter my passwd the launcher does nothing. Right now it does not indicate if it is updateing the client or not. Thus, no Tiamat.
Any suggestions? Regards, Tass.
See you in hell...!
\m/
|

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4063
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 13:17:22 -
[6] - Quote
There's still no "High" shader support for AMD Radeon M295X cards (limited to "Medium"). The new 'warp tunnel' effect is absent (although this was working on SiSi during testing).
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Presidente Gallente
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
164
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 13:28:06 -
[7] - Quote
olo VonBorg wrote:how is this a mac issue PresGal ?
"Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r7.150109-2022)"
Sorry, I posted on the MAC forums by accident :-D |

Wilhelm Knicklicht
Licence To Kill Mercenary Coalition
6
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 17:32:15 -
[8] - Quote
after downloading tiamat and letting the installer do its thing, trying to start eve reliably crashes my late 2008 macbook pro running OSX 10.9.5 with a kernel panic. (2 attempts at starting, 2 system crashes). not gonna try again without some suggestion on how to fix this. any and all suggestions would be very welcome! |

Cepheus Gallento
The Resurging Wind Brennivin Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 18:22:53 -
[9] - Quote
The launcher works fine on my MacBook Air. But ran into an issue with audio.
Ran a "Hideaway" combat site in Murini and noticed the chatter sounds of the pirates persisted after clearing the site. The sounds continued during warp back to station and after dock. Haven't logged back in yet to see if the NPC ghosts are still haunting me ;) |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 20:48:09 -
[10] - Quote
2014 5K Retina iMac 10.10.2
(yes, I know, CCP doesn't support this yet) However, if I launch the app directly instead of using the launcher, it usually works for a while.
At any rate, *ahem*...
Just downloaded Tiamat. No issue there. It installed fine (according to the launcher) Logged in. Pressed PLAY.
My iMac screen went completely black. No mouse pointer. No sound. No ability to interact with it whatsoever. Had to do a hard reboot. Going to try using the launcher again. If it fails again, I'll try using the app directly as I had been doing previous to this patch.
Will update shortly. |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 20:53:36 -
[11] - Quote
Update #1
Having done a hard reboot of my iMac, the launcher now stalls upon starting up. The yellow progress bar at the bottom of the screen stays gray. I get the spinning beachball and, in activity manager, the launcher shows (not responding). Have to force quit launcher.
Tried this 3x. Same result.
Going to try starting the game directly from the app next. |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 21:05:50 -
[12] - Quote
Game seems to be working now using this method:
Open --> Finder Click on --> Applications Find -->EVE Online.app Right Click Choose -->Show Package Contents Expand -->Contents Expand -->Resources Double Click -->EVE Online.app
Log in Etc
Will update with any weirdness I come across.
|

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4063
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 21:27:36 -
[13] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:2014 5K Retina iMac, 10.10.2 Same setup here - no weirdness on my end - EVE starts normally through the launcher (which isn't to say I have any explanation).
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4063
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 21:29:20 -
[14] - Quote
CCP Falcon wrote:Known Issues: No AMD Radeon M290X/M295X graphics support (ie: "High" shader setting).
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 22:07:24 -
[15] - Quote
Arthur Aihaken wrote:Sandor Kurovsky wrote:2014 5K Retina iMac, 10.10.2 Same setup here - no weirdness on my end - EVE starts normally through the launcher (which isn't to say I have any explanation).
Arthur, it is possibly some of my difficulties are a result of having used my time machine backup from my older 2009 iMac to get this new one up and running without having to re-install every piece of software, etc from scratch.
Apple has suggested I delete any of these transferred apps that are having problems and do a fresh install directly from the newest installer rather than from the time machine backup.
I haven't tried this yet because, frankly, it's too painful just THINKING about trying to re-install EVE from scratch. Maybe some day when I'm bored to tears I might try it as an experiment.
Did you do a new install on your Retina iMac? If so, that might explain a lot.
|

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4063
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 22:13:00 -
[16] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:I haven't tried this yet because, frankly, it's too painful just THINKING about trying to re-install EVE from scratch. Maybe some day when I'm bored to tears I might try it as an experiment. Did you do a new install on your Retina iMac? If so, that might explain a lot. Yes, I downloaded the EVE client from scratch and performed a clean install on the new iMac.
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.17 23:44:42 -
[17] - Quote
Hey i cant get on at all. Seems to be issue with the mac launcher. It is stuck at only 2% of the 1.1G
Been trying all morning and now afternoon.
when is a fix going to happen? |

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 02:47:49 -
[18] - Quote
I have to say this is pretty sad. No fix and no eta on a fix. Mac support from you guys really is non existent. Get it together CCP |

Silf Andven
United Academy Shadow of xXDEATHXx
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 05:44:36 -
[19] - Quote
same problem. i've created a ticket on the issue patching is stuck on 2 percent on mac retina pro crashes and goes all over again wtf fix this pls |

Ian Blackbird
Industrie und Handels Konsortium Tribunal Alliance
4
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 11:02:59 -
[20] - Quote
The Multiboxing-Client-Quit-Freeze-Bug is still there. As described before in Rhea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5286296#post5286296
and in Proteus: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5394051#post5394051
There is anyone at CCP looking at Mac Issues, right? |

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 17:23:57 -
[21] - Quote
gets to 96% of step 2/3 and restarts my cpu. Come on CCP Get this fixed
  |

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4063
|
Posted - 2015.02.18 21:01:31 -
[22] - Quote
Can any devs comment on the following when someone has a chance? (I know there are more critical aspects being worked on)
GÇó Lack of support for AMD Radeon M290X/M295X cards (limited to "Medium" shader setting). I had hopes that the AMD driver update would've impacted the Mac version. GÇó Absence of 'warp effect' ("Medium" shader setting). Is this intended on anything lower than "High" or a bug?
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 00:48:22 -
[23] - Quote
As of today (just now) I can't connect using my previous method of starting the app directly. The launcher freezes so I can't get whatever update they put out in the last DT.
Result:
I can't play AT ALL.
Starting today, I want CCP to refund my subscriptions for each day this continues.
CCP, get your act together.
|

Tobin Risidan
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
3
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 01:07:16 -
[24] - Quote
Starting today, my client has been ****** up as well. After the patch today, when I press Play on the Launcher, my client tries to launch, I get a black screen and it immediately crashes. Tried to bypass the launcher, same result. No error reports or anything. I cleared every Cache thingie that I could find in the launcher, no success. I trashed the client, reinstalled it, no success.
I renewed the subscription for one of my accounts last week for another 3 months. Kinda wish I hand't done that right now. |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 01:13:02 -
[25] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:As of today (just now) I can't connect using my previous method of starting the app directly. The launcher freezes so I can't get whatever update they put out in the last DT.
Result:
I can't play AT ALL.
Starting today, I want CCP to refund my subscriptions for each day this continues.
CCP, get your act together.
Having thought about this a bit more, it occurs to me, even if CCP DOES manage to correct their cranial-rectal inversion problem regarding Apple Yosemite support...since no one can run the launcher to get whatever patch/fix they come up with, how will anyone even KNOW if it's been fixed?
What are we supposed to do, download a new installer every day and hope it works?
mmhmm, yah. |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 02:40:12 -
[26] - Quote
For lack of another course of action, I tried deleting my EVE Online.app dated Feb 5, 2015 and downloading a new installer: eve-premium_009890_863544-mac.dmg
This installer created launcher: v2.2.859950
This launcher successfully verified and updated itself.
The PLAY button illuminated and it successfully launched the game.
So, it seems this will be the defacto method for updating the game in the event the launcher ***** itself again.
Time consuming, and irritating, yes, but it seems to work.
|

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 03:04:37 -
[27] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:For lack of another course of action, I tried deleting my EVE Online.app dated Feb 5, 2015 and downloading a new installer: eve-premium_009890_863544-mac.dmg
This installer created launcher: v2.2.859950
This launcher successfully verified and updated itself.
The PLAY button illuminated and it successfully launched the game.
So, it seems this will be the defacto method for updating the game in the event the launcher ***** itself again.
Time consuming, and irritating, yes, but it seems to work.
I shouldn't have to reinstall this big program every time this happens. Very frustrated with eve right now and will most likely cancel my account. 3 days now and I can sign on.
Plus no word from ccp about this either = horrible customer service |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 06:39:43 -
[28] - Quote
I've decide to correspond with TransGaming directly to see if they are willing to give any information about when (or even IF) they plan to support EVE Online via their CIDER platform for OSX Yosemite (10.10.#) since this seems to be the source of all our problems.
I will update if/when they reply. |

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 06:42:06 -
[29] - Quote
Octavius Baboli wrote:
I shouldn't have to reinstall this big program every time this happens. Very frustrated with eve right now and will most likely cancel my account. 3 days now and I can sign on.
Plus no word from ccp about this either = horrible customer service
Edit: I have that same v2.2.859950 also with my launcher. Now the launcher does nothing.
Octavius, don't use the launcher. Try using my instructions above to launch the game directly from the .app. (see comment #12 on the first page)
It works for me (at least for now) and lets me play the game (even though it eventually crashes with that same graphics error: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000024 at address 0x7001c524.) |

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 08:05:57 -
[30] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:Octavius Baboli wrote:
I shouldn't have to reinstall this big program every time this happens. Very frustrated with eve right now and will most likely cancel my account. 3 days now and I can sign on.
Plus no word from ccp about this either = horrible customer service
Edit: I have that same v2.2.859950 also with my launcher. Now the launcher does nothing.
Octavius, don't use the launcher. Try using my instructions above to launch the game directly from the .app. (see comment #12 on the first page) It works for me (at least for now) and lets me play the game (even though it eventually crashes with that same graphics error: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000024 at address 0x7001c524.)
Well I almost got excited because it went to the other screen not the launcher screen. But no luck. I get a incompatible version when logging in. So it doesn't work for me
Thanks though |

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 09:11:24 -
[31] - Quote
update:
Was finally able to log on. Launcher took forever to DL the patch but it did and I logged in. I don't know why the DL is taking so long from CCP but its done.
Good luck everyone
|

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 21:19:05 -
[32] - Quote
well back to square 1.
Cant get on from launcher again today. Stuck at step 1/3 initializing. Cant bypass the launcher either because it tells me Incompatible build when logging in that way. Totally stupid this issue is taking this long to get figured out and inexcusable we can't get a response from CCP about this. |

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4064
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 22:30:41 -
[33] - Quote
Unrelated to the launcher/patch issues some have been experiencing... Day 3 of EVE Tiamat stability under OSX Yosemite, until I added two multiclients - at which point one subsequently froze and was unrecoverable. Ironically, turning music to "0" on my main has appeared to eliminate this instability (which sucks, as I do like the music). As always, YMMV.
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 23:30:38 -
[34] - Quote
Octavius Baboli wrote:well back to square 1.
Cant get on from launcher again today. Stuck at step 1/3 initializing. Cant bypass the launcher either because it tells me Incompatible build when logging in that way. Totally stupid this issue is taking this long to get figured out and inexcusable we can't get a response from CCP about this.
Octavius,
I had similar problems until i deleted my "original" EVE installation and downloaded the newest one. I only use the launcher when the app can't connect (meaning there is a patch to download).
You may need to delete your current EVE program and download the newest installer.
I know....sucks. |

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4064
|
Posted - 2015.02.19 23:45:53 -
[35] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:You may need to delete your current EVE program and download the newest installer.  I know....sucks. Yeah, it does suck - but the flip-side is that if you ever need to reinstall EVE you've got a pre-downloaded copy handy (which beats the 12+ hour/overnight download).
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.20 00:31:10 -
[36] - Quote
I think even if I delete the old eve I can't reinstall the new version. Looking at some of the PC guys they are having the same issues. It seems to be a connection issue that effects the south, east, and north east of the USA.
What really should be done is to make the launcher a different app that is not part of the eve client program like the PC guys have. This would help trouble shoot the launcher issue by just reinstalling it versus reinstalling the whole damn eve app. The pc guys can reinstall just the launcher while we can't. There is no support for the mac to just install the launcher again |

Arthur Aihaken
X A X
4064
|
Posted - 2015.02.20 02:38:13 -
[37] - Quote
Octavius Baboli wrote:I think even if I delete the old eve I can't reinstall the new version. Looking at some of the PC guys they are having the same issues. It seems to be a connection issue that effects the south, east, and north east of the USA.
What really should be done is to make the launcher a different app that is not part of the eve client program like the PC guys have. This would help trouble shoot the launcher issue by just reinstalling it versus reinstalling the whole damn eve app. The pc guys can reinstall just the launcher while we can't. There is no support for the mac to just install the launcher again There's supposed to be a slimmed down 'content-on-demand' type of system rolling out this year that should alleviate a lot of bandwidth issues.
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Octavius Baboli
8 Sins of Man The Sinful Legion
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.20 05:29:14 -
[38] - Quote
Alright i have come to the conclusion that this is really not a CCP issue. Seems to be a connection issue somewhere over in eu that has certain players routed that way. Other players don't get routed that way thus they are not affected. So ........ its not a launcher issue or a CCP issue everyone.
Good luck |

Fullgaz2010
Jean Culte Amer
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:58:43 -
[39] - Quote
Since Tiamat i need to push down the settings grafics, when i am in a big belt or place with asteroid, i have a big lag.
2 x 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon - 18 Go 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512 Mo OS X 10.9.5 |

Tobin Risidan
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
3
|
Posted - 2015.02.25 15:01:43 -
[40] - Quote
For everyone still having issues, I'm gonna post here what I posted on reddit today as well:
Being a Mac user myself, I can recommend ANYONE that's a bit tech savvy to set up Wine and run the Windows client using that. It's completely free, no need to buy/download Windows, at it works like a charm. It's way more stable than the actual native Mac client. If you want to know more about this, read the topic on the EVE forums: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=308083
And the specific guide to setting it up, a few pages into the topic: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4249217#post4249217 |

Alexis Antollare
Helion Production Labs Independent Operators Consortium
6
|
Posted - 2015.02.26 16:51:40 -
[41] - Quote
Looks like I'm having an issue similiar to one a year or so back. Whenever I log into the game, I get the following error -
Unable to access remote info-file. Remote Info-file could not be fetched. http://client.eveonline.com/patches/premium_patchinfoTQ_inc.txt Please check your internet-connection. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support by filing a petition.
I do have internet access where I am at, though it is a bit slow. And the launcher does let me sign in my account, but won't let me log into the game. I did try to direct access the file. However I am getting an error saying the web page can't be displayed.
Any suggestions? |

Wilhelm Knicklicht
Licence To Kill Mercenary Coalition
6
|
Posted - 2015.02.28 08:54:27 -
[42] - Quote
well, i'm happy to report that after 2 kernel panics, i decided to start up the game a third time just to create a crash report - and it ran just fine without any problems. has been running smoothly ever since. no clue why but - yay! |

Mizuri Yamamoto
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.01 04:53:23 -
[43] - Quote
Bug report
Cider Build: 009890 Client Version: 8.52.865562 OS Version: 10.10.2 (14C109) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB Graphics mode: windowed
What I was doing --- Opening "People and Places" after jumping into a system.
Symptoms --- Client window unresponsive, showing a single frame. Mouse cursor changes shape when moved in and out of client window. Client menu responsive: can open "About EVE Online", "Window -> Minimise" etc.
No steps to reproduce.
Attachment: Instruments trace
It happened ~4 times this week. |

Lai Qi Tzestu
Blood Moon Traders Zero Fux.
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.01 13:14:02 -
[44] - Quote
Sandor Kurovsky wrote:Game seems to be working now using this method:
Open --> Finder Click on --> Applications Find -->EVE Online.app Right Click Choose -->Show Package Contents Expand -->Contents Expand -->Resources Double Click -->EVE Online.app
Log in Etc
Will update with any weirdness I come across.
Same for me - happened "suddenly" on the third login after downtime.
|

Lauresh Thellere
SUNDERING Goonswarm Federation
32
|
Posted - 2015.03.02 15:30:11 -
[45] - Quote
I'm having an issue with the client where all text and graphics just don't exist. Tried repairing and reinstalling but neither worked.
https://imgur.com/aPh7kf2 |

Praxus Kretoria
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.03 04:46:44 -
[46] - Quote
Lauresh Thellere wrote:I'm having an issue with the client where all text and graphics just don't exist. Tried repairing and reinstalling but neither worked. https://imgur.com/aPh7kf2
The game is running fine, but the imagery and wording are not clear and unplayable. I was freaking out because I thought it was my laptop but glad to see it's just the game, quiet annoyed though. |

Cyrus Doul
S0utherN Comfort DARKNESS.
21
|
Posted - 2015.03.05 01:49:11 -
[47] - Quote
Praxus Kretoria wrote:Lauresh Thellere wrote:I'm having an issue with the client where all text and graphics just don't exist. Tried repairing and reinstalling but neither worked. https://imgur.com/aPh7kf2 The game is running fine, but the imagery and wording are not clear and unplayable. I was freaking out because I thought it was my laptop but glad to see it's just the game, quiet annoyed though.
Same, The game had patched itself earlier that day and it loaded fine then. But after that OS X itself asked to reboot to apply patches, after then its been like how you see in the imgur link ever since. I guess i should have updated the bootcamp side while i was in the states too. Place in AU where im at has 500kb down and windows is missing the tiamat patch |
|

CCP Sledgehammer
C C P C C P Alliance
378

|
Posted - 2015.03.05 10:04:25 -
[48] - Quote
Lauresh Thellere wrote:I'm having an issue with the client where all text and graphics just don't exist. Tried repairing and reinstalling but neither worked. https://imgur.com/aPh7kf2
Are you running the Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta? If so, we are aware of this issue and are investigating with our partners.
Graphical QA Analyst | EVE Quality Assurance | Team TriLambda
|
|

Lauresh Thellere
SUNDERING Goonswarm Federation
33
|
Posted - 2015.03.05 10:11:58 -
[49] - Quote
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:Lauresh Thellere wrote:I'm having an issue with the client where all text and graphics just don't exist. Tried repairing and reinstalling but neither worked. https://imgur.com/aPh7kf2 Are you running the Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta? If so, we are aware of this issue and are investigating with our partners.
I am running 10.10.3.
I'm glad it's a known fault but at this stage I'm tired of the Mac client being unusable as I seem to have similar issues every few patches so I've decided to go the Wine route as it's infinitely more stable.
I do appreciate CCP making a mac client as most MMO developers don't, I just wish the game didn't break so frequently :( |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |