| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thadius
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:19:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Thadius on 27/10/2003 12:24:05 Am I alone in being tired of looking at the ugly mug I created 6 months ago? Cant CCP implement a option that we could (for a very large fee) change our appearance in the medical facilities? I mean, if they can create clones, they could create a clone with a different appearance? So when I died, the clone with the changed appearance would be activated. Probably best to limit face changing to once a month or something. And I would not recommend name changing kits at all.
hehehe I realize that wishing for Plastic surgery in medical facilities is just wishful thinking. CCP couldnt deliver new content unless it took 4 months to "test" and then relase it so buggy that it will probably make your clone self destruct as soon as you leave the station....
Oh well, bump thread if you wish for a new face!
|

Thadius
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:30:00 -
[2]
Well, Im gonna bump myself cause I musta been drunk when choosing my face and background. yeeesh...
|

Viconia DeVir
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:30:00 -
[3]
Sounds like a nice idea as I love playing with their char morphing program, Wonder if you can use it without playing the game? anyone know?
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:31:00 -
[4]
Bumping posts is against the rules ;)
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Snoop
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:48:00 -
[5]
should be able to alter your DNA aswell why did i start a char with really high charisma :(
|

Thadius
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 13:20:00 -
[6]
lol, I hadnt thought of that. One of Eves coolest features is the face morph creation. And that we got to use like 5 min when we created the character. With plastic surgery, we would use one of the more "acclaimed" features Eve offers, much more often.
|

Aodha Khan
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:12:00 -
[7]
It should cost some ISK if it does get in. I kinda associate the characters face and name together. It kinda adds to the personality. Would be a pain seeing lots of character face changes.
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. |

Albar Gray
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:16:00 -
[8]
I thougjht this would have made a really cool agent feature. Pay a mil or two, and get a face lift, with the option of a new identity (Name).
That way people can get rid of their L4m3 identity tags  ----------------------------------------------- IÆm not schizophrenic... ThatÆs my alt
|

JP Beauregard
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:23:00 -
[9]
I'd already be happy if I could change my shirt after a damn six months. That and maybe get a frikkin' shave?
JP Beauregard
=== The Pilkington Guides to EVE === |

threeD
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:27:00 -
[10]
Quote: And that we got to use like 5 min when we created the character.
lol, I must have spent a couple of hours arseing about with the char creation utility - I was determined to create a really good looking female char... and as you can see, I've succeeded with FLYING colours.
--- 3D |

Aodha Khan
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:33:00 -
[11]
I have to say...
Amarr needs the plastic! 
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. |

threeD
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:53:00 -
[12]
Quote: I have to say...
Amarr needs the plastic! 
on behalf of all the beautiful Amarr women, like myself, I say, how DARE you sir.
--- 3D |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:58:00 -
[13]
Idea Lab. 
Convert Stations
|

Fetty Chico
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 15:17:00 -
[14]
FIX MY DAMN RIGHT EYE!!!!!
------------------------------------------------ Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly.
If this world was supposed to be friendly CCP wouldnt have wasted time paying the devs to code so many weapons |

SpiceMan Uk
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 15:19:00 -
[15]
Edited by: SpiceMan Uk on 27/10/2003 15:19:52 hey we don't age.
Beautiful women stay beautiful forever. Muh-hahahahahaha 
Without the face upgrade feature i will never reveal myself out of my dark hood |

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 15:51:00 -
[16]
How about not being able to change the actual face but can change clothes, lighting and those things. The clone must be a exact replica but it doesn¦t say he has to wear his hair the same way or get the same tattoos. Why would my character get the exact same scar when he his cloned. __________ Capacitor research |

threeD
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 17:03:00 -
[17]
Quote: How about not being able to change the actual face but can change clothes, lighting and those things. The clone must be a exact replica but it doesn¦t say he has to wear his hair the same way or get the same tattoos. Why would my character get the exact same scar when he his cloned.
Yeah, man I could use a change of threads myself... I mean jesus, I've been wearing this same pompus outfit for months now.
I also think you should acquire battle scars.. I mean you can't tell me that loosing a ship is gonna be painless.. the odd console MUST blow up in your face at some point.. and your char should get their scars accordingly..
--- 3D |

Ana Khouri
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 17:19:00 -
[18]
Since my main is quite ugly as well some platic surgery would be very welcome. Don't know what fumes I inhalted when I created her 
free speech not allowed here |

Thadius
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 21:01:00 -
[19]
Yes, Just being able to change background and clothes would be a huuuge boon
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 21:20:00 -
[20]
I think it should maybe be a one time thing. If you put a price on it, people can always pay to change their face. Some people may have made a big mistake when creating their facial features and should have a chance to fix or modify. I'd say you play the game for 6 months, and after that you have the chance to change your face. Of course all the well known people would probably keep their face the same. It's hard work to be known by others in this game. _________________________________________________________
|

Znaei
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 22:53:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Znaei on 27/10/2003 22:54:42
Quote: lol, I must have spent a couple of hours arseing about with the char creation utility - I was determined to create a really good looking female char... and as you can see, I've succeeded with FLYING colours.
Is that supposed to be a female avatar??? 
clagnuts> im drunk just come back from pirates night in spain , wtf i thought it was some eve guys getting together for a drink , turned out to be a feken real pirates show , doh |

Mjr Tom
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 23:26:00 -
[22]
I don't think I need plastic surgery, maybe just a change in expression. My eyebrows are getting a little tired, and I look mad. I want to smile. 
|

XeQtR
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 23:47:00 -
[23]
Yeah and I have some facial desease that I would want to get rid of .
|

Ana Khouri
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 00:22:00 -
[24]
Quote: Is that supposed to be a female avatar??? 
Looks more like an angel, doesn't it? Ah, the famous amarr beauty. *get's green out of envy*
free speech not allowed here |

Thadius
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 10:07:00 -
[25]
Selfish self-bump! Up you go!
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 10:30:00 -
[26]
Quote:
Quote: I have to say...
Amarr needs the plastic! 
on behalf of all the beautiful Amarr women, like myself, I say, how DARE you sir.
OMG ROFL  ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Slinky Redfoot
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 11:54:00 -
[27]
Ni-Kunni are the hottest lookin' gals in the universe  Oh and i want plastic surgery, i think i look too damn much like Tank  
Got Banana? |

Supersonix
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 12:44:00 -
[28]
Yup, plastic surgery and a barber shop! And a photographer studio so that we can change the lightning and background :)
Support the Alternative market proposition. Clicky clicky. |

Voss Matsu
|
Posted - 2003.10.28 13:12:00 -
[29]
Yeah, I've often wished I could change my appearance, it would be a nice feature 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |