Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Tranquility Connectivity Issues - 2015-02-20

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Dominic Goss
Dominic Goss
The Free Fighters of Bullshoda
Independent Operators Consortium

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.20 19:02:06 - [31] - Quote

Mac users

In finder press CMD+SHIFT G, and launch 'Eve Online' directly.
Tora Bushido
Tora Bushido
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP
The Marmite Collective

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.20 19:05:44 - [32] - Quote

Fixed.

TORA FOR CSM X - A NEW HIGH-SEC

YOU EITHER LOVE US OR WE HATE YOU - DELETE THE WEAK , ADAPT OR DIE !

Hendrik Tiberius
Hendrik Tiberius
Discrete Astrographic Reconnaissance Technologies
This Is How We Roll

Posted - 2015.02.20 19:05:45 - [33] - Quote

Thank you for the quick fix CCPBig smile
Dr Minx
Dr Minx
J A V A

Posted - 2015.02.20 19:30:04 - [34] - Quote

fixed for me to. t/y ccp
Higgs Foton
Higgs Foton
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.20 19:54:22 - [35] - Quote

Still doesnt work for me. The launcher is a big grey field. Nothing to see there.

However, after patching the game with the repair tool i can acces the game through the exefile. So thats a workaround if you still have the same problem as me.

[i]Snip Removed trolling part of the post. ISD Ezwal.Snip Snip-áPlease refrain from personal attacks. ISD Ezwal.Snip Snip-áRemoved part of the post for not having enough pssssshhhhhh. ISD Ezwal.-áSnip[/i]

Magnasis Drakkenwolf
Magnasis Drakkenwolf

Posted - 2015.02.21 00:24:11 - [36] - Quote

THe game is still not fixed. My launcher is telling me its initializing 1/3 then it freezes and crashes :/

There can be only one..

http://www.youtube.com/user/KensCrazyGaming

madsamo
madsamo
Cynosural Edge
Yulai Federation

Posted - 2015.02.21 01:00:17 - [37] - Quote

Issue not solved, I am able to connect by opening the client directly, but disconnect after a few minutes.
Info is up to date at time I posted this.
elon muskCN
elon muskCN
Wildly Inappropriate
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.21 11:03:40 - [38] - Quote

How about that AUDIO issue,when turn on audio ,client becoming lagging,turn off audio ,it become normal.
Treyah
Treyah
Association of Commonwealth Enterprises
Nulli Secunda

Posted - 2015.02.21 16:45:34 - [39] - Quote

The issue is very likely not resolved. From Florida my updater was non-responsive and I couldn't even close it properly without using Task Manager. Since the "repair" tool you guys are touting on another thread didn't work either I opted to uninstall and put a fresh copy of the game onto the pc.

No my download from your servers is dead at 0.3/4.5 for over 10 minutes. Honestly, this is pretty shoddy service -- I've been unable to use this game for about a week and I sub 3 accounts. Initially (like half a week ago when Tiamat came out) I was cool, but now this is getting ridiculous.
Mynnanis
Mynnanis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.21 22:11:57 - [40] - Quote

Trying to download the eve client, both the download client, and offline client are unavailable to download.
Serene Repose
Serene Repose

Posted - 2015.02.22 04:02:54 - [41] - Quote

Don't feed the hampsters. They'll become entitlement babies.

Treason never prospers. What is the reason?

Why, if it prospers, none dare call it "treason."

Treyah
Treyah
Association of Commonwealth Enterprises
Nulli Secunda

Posted - 2015.02.22 06:11:27 - [42] - Quote

Still no connectivity to CCP from Florida -- can't even download the launcher from you guys...
CoolHandJoe
CoolHandJoe
Cyber Monkeys

Posted - 2015.02.23 23:33:25 - [43] - Quote

Still no connection for me either through launcher. Haven't tried any other method yet.
Axle skye
Axle skye
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.23 23:45:40 - [44] - Quote

login via \bin\evefile.exe did work.

kinda nice to see the old login screen.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.23 23:48:02 - [45] - Quote

Please see this thread for more info.

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240423/1723
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.