| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 10:10:56 -
[1] - Quote
Hello There o7
Looking for a Character that is born between 2003 and 2010 with Low SP Don't want to spend a lot of ISK
Please post your Offers :) |

Super Chocolate Bear
The Scope Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 10:13:12 -
[2] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Trictus pw : bazar
make offer |

Toni Skord
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 10:25:08 -
[3] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Toni_Skord
6mill sp ( can fly a Loki, assault frig, some other ship-¦s)
2,5 bill or make me an offer
loki is in assets |

Tijen
Caldari Special Forces OLD MAN GANG
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 11:08:14 -
[4] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tijen
make offer |

Harvey Dent
Teutonic Order
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 12:45:28 -
[5] - Quote
If you are still looking, heres a 2006 with a good name ;)
Harvey Dent |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 17:30:25 -
[6] - Quote
Super Chocolate Bear wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Trictus pw : bazar
make offer
I will wait for some more Offers, if no one post a better One I would like to buy him :) All in All a nice Toon :) |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 17:32:18 -
[7] - Quote
Toni Skord wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Toni_Skord
6mill sp ( can fly a Loki, assault frig, some other ship-¦s)
2,5 bill or make me an offer
loki is in assets
Sorry not exactly what I am looking for.
Tijen wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tijen
make offer
I like her but as far as I can see she has no Remaps available. What would you like to have for her?
Harvey Dent wrote:If you are still looking, heres a 2006 with a good name ;) Harvey Dent
Sorry not exactly what I am looking for. |

HandelsPharmi
Pharmi on CharBazaar
1267
|
Posted - 2015.02.23 18:05:11 -
[8] - Quote
Toni Skord wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Toni_Skord
6mill sp ( can fly a Loki, assault frig, some other ship-¦s)
2,5 bill or make me an offer
loki is in assets
It is against the rules to sell assets on char bazaar :) |

kazik
BLACK BRIGADE ZERO F
10
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 02:19:39 -
[9] - Quote
HandelsPharmi wrote:Toni Skord wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Toni_Skord
6mill sp ( can fly a Loki, assault frig, some other ship-¦s)
2,5 bill or make me an offer
loki is in assets It is against the rules to sell assets on char bazaar :)
wow...troll much? |

Tsaf Erif
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 04:37:30 -
[10] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tsaf_Erif
Scanner char. 2 respecs |

Tijen
Caldari Special Forces OLD MAN GANG
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 05:12:37 -
[11] - Quote
Officer Saint Snickers wrote:Tijen wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tijen
make offer I like her but as far as I can see she has no Remaps available. What would you like to have for her?
no bonus remap, but ordinary remap available now
2.5 bil and i pay a transfer or make me an offer (in this topic or eve mail) |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 07:18:45 -
[12] - Quote
Tijen wrote:Officer Saint Snickers wrote:Tijen wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tijen
make offer I like her but as far as I can see she has no Remaps available. What would you like to have for her? no bonus remap, but ordinary remap available now 2.5 bil and i pay a transfer or make me an offer (in this topic or eve mail) (Do not think that I want a lot of isk, make your offer)
I will think about this. Thanks :)
Tsaf Erif wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tsaf_Erif
Scanner char. 2 respecs
Oh I think that will be too expensive for me : But Thanks! |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 15:50:49 -
[13] - Quote
I will buy Tijen as agreed ingame. ISK and Account Details sent. Awaiting Character Transfer. |

Tijen
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 16:47:54 -
[14] - Quote
Officer Saint Snickers wrote:I will buy Tijen as agreed ingame. ISK and Account Details sent. Awaiting Character Transfer.
Character Transfer started via 10 min |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 17:26:20 -
[15] - Quote
Tijen wrote:Officer Saint Snickers wrote:I will buy Tijen as agreed ingame. ISK and Account Details sent. Awaiting Character Transfer. Character Transfer started via 10 min
Awaiting Confirmation EMail |

Officer Saint Snickers
You are not You when you are Hungry
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 17:51:20 -
[16] - Quote
Dear xxx,
Another player is transferring the character Tijen to your account named xxx.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.
Thank you! :)
|

Tijen
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.24 17:57:25 -
[17] - Quote
Officer Saint Snickers wrote:Dear xxx,
Another player is transferring the character Tijen to your account named xxx.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.
Thank you! :)
Good luck! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |