| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

The Newface
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2015.02.27 16:33:10 -
[1] - Quote
Hi,
I have a simple suggestion, let us change the look of our characters to other factions. I suggest this could be done with an implant similar to the golden pod (separate slot) and that the implant could be bought for Aur. Once injected the player would then be able to create a new character model based on the implant. For example, GÇ£Undercover Caldari Neuromorph implantGÇ¥ would allow you to create a Caldari looking character, changing nothing else then the visuals.
My reason for the request: My main characters are all Amarr, they were created before the 3d character creation and back then Amarr had some very interesting head gear (you would only see the head) So I basically picked the faction based on that. Now days the Amarr is my least favorite looking faction and the headgear I use to have doesnGÇÖt even exists anymore. So I would love to change the looks.
Positive affects to this suggestion: Well obviously people can change to a look they like (while making some extra income to CCP that should cover the development effort needed. I think this is something that could be done pretty quickly without too much dev. effort. Obviously itGÇÖs hard to be sure about that but it seems like a pretty small change.
Negative affects to this suggestion: I cant really find one, its easy enough to change your looks already so no one can recognize you from the picture. The picture doesnGÇÖt really mean anything anyway since all rep are tied to your name. Since base cloth seems to belong to the character faction there shouldnGÇÖt be any graphical issues, when you GÇ£morphGÇ¥ you will have to pick cloths from that faction or already available extra cloth that already work for any faction.
Finally I understand a big majority thinks the GÇ£humanGÇ¥ avatars are a waste of time, some of us appreciate them though and as I pointed out, I believe the dev. effort here would be minimal.
|

The Newface
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
7
|
Posted - 2015.02.28 17:38:31 -
[2] - Quote
I see a few who has read this but no comment, no news = good news?  |

Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
3538
|
Posted - 2015.02.28 17:49:45 -
[3] - Quote
No news = no support.
You'll get none from me either. You can wear hooded cloaks that hide basically everything and you can make threads saying to bring back more of the old headgear from pre-Incarna. Those things will get support.
-1 |

Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries VOID Intergalactic Forces
199
|
Posted - 2015.02.28 18:24:06 -
[4] - Quote
yeah no, unless your really partial to your name like I am, you can sell your characters and buy one you like the looks of in this game
"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |