| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Elentari
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 04:07:00 -
[1]
CCP anagrams! CCP stands for "Crowd Control Productions. These all work:
Poor dirt-clown's conductor Scorn, not cow or odd culprit Putrid or cold scorn, not cow Cow d*ldo or construct p*rn (Excuse me. :P) Clown script or odd contour Wild doctors concur to p*rn Odd controls corrupt in cow Clown drops riot conductor Crud! Dirt cows not cool p*rn Lord! Cow drop construction Crud! Cown p*rno doctors it Cool trip drowns conductor Crowd culprits do not croon Crowd products toil on corn
All those took faaar long enough. I do not see why a "Lord, sworn topic conductor" (another anagram :P) should have a problem with this thread. I like EVE, and am not expressing a negative sentiment towards CCP.
Your thoughts, anybody, and any anagrams you can think of? :P
|

Deloup Drakar
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 13:43:00 -
[2]
*blinks*
|

EvilEric
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 14:00:00 -
[3]
soon.... no, so?
Tank CEO of BioMass... Fiasco Taken Booms!
|

Singular
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 14:13:00 -
[4]
I just dont get it
Im Yo Huckleberreh |

John Zeppe
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 14:48:00 -
[5]
ROFL, don't tell me you made them up yourself and that they are in fact all valid?
|

Ross
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 14:49:00 -
[6]
Just an anagram web-site was probably used to generate that list ;)
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 14:55:00 -
[7]
SarkosOracle = Oral arse sock
HardinPIE = A Rhine dip
HippeyOracle = Chippy o'er ale (or) A Holy PR Piece (or) Lo Preachy Pie
Discorporation = I'd pat corrosion (or) No sporadic riot (or) So do tip carrion
etc.
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 15:05:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Tharrn on 31/10/2003 15:09:34 Best of anagram program ;)
Corrupt in low-cost, odd corn. Old crown court spin doctor Putrid or on worlds concoct Drip concoct worn-out lords Worst clod corruption on CD Citron wood 'n' corrupt scold
Biomass Cartell anyone? ;) A limbless actor. Claimless or bat. All-time or scabs. Bill to massacre. Alert scam boils. Scam boils later. SOS! macabre till. Climb or as stale. Rectal slobs aim. I'm a claret slobs. Blast! I'm a closer. Ciao! brat smells.
'Tis funny :)
Minmatar Freedom Fighters: Blast! I'm a closer. Ciao! brat smells. Foam fat, grimmest hinderer. Hammered monster graffiti. I'm a stiff, mere grandmother. Termites afford hammering.
*chuckles*
|

Makkar
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 15:17:00 -
[9]
HardinPIE = I'd rip a hen.
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 15:55:00 -
[10]
How do i feel about carebears?
bah nerd, quail! ban quail herd.
On relaxation: da herbal 'quin
and mohawks: ah, balder 'quin
Oracle Tribe:
the heart of resistance? rebel aortic be clear: riot.
And it helps to have broadband for PVP. cable rioter
Yes we are an RP corp. rebel actor, i
And yes, our ships have a certain look... er, relic boat.
Never send me out for Chinese food during ops. rice late, rob
Well noone told you to eat that much! er... rice bloat...
ok this is going downhill fast 
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 16:06:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Miso on 31/10/2003 16:06:59
Quote: HardinPIE = I'd rip a hen.
You know about that? -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 17:08:00 -
[12]
Miso you obviously aven't seen this yet O_o
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 17:10:00 -
[13]
Hahaha, this thread rocks
and;
Quote: Discorporation = I'd pat corrosion (or) No sporadic riot (or) So do tip carrion

[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 18:23:00 -
[14]
Quote: Miso you obviously aven't seen this yet O_o
eep.
"If you hadn't left your hamster out to induce lag, it wouldn't have happened!"

You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Asimir Kurdugal
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 19:38:00 -
[15]
Quote: SarkosOracle = Oral arse sock
We recommend all of our pilots wear Oral arse socks while in their ship.
A clean ship is a happy ship.
________________________________________________ Moving again, comfort of the chase Now and again, this my saving grace Dead on the inside, I've got nothing to prove Keep me alive and give me something to lose I've been gone so long, but I will come back I will come back for you |

Elentari
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 22:41:00 -
[16]
Glad you all like the topic. :P
Asimir Kurdugal: Grr! I'm a usual kid. Rigid, usual mark. Milk augur raids. I'm a dusk rug liar. I augur Mark's lid. I'm a drug as I lurk. UK drugs air-mail.
I do not use a website. I come up with these myself. Enjoy. :)
|

Redan Chulipa
|
Posted - 2003.10.31 23:33:00 -
[17]
I thought it was the CCCP on a tighter budget.
|

Nadeshiko
|
Posted - 2003.11.03 02:53:00 -
[18]
lol very funny those all works thanks elen
|

Temujin Destovai
|
Posted - 2003.11.03 13:34:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Temujin Destovai on 03/11/2003 13:34:39 After deciding upon Mediative Juntos for Temujin Destovai, I discovered hidden in my name
"JADE UNITES VOMIT"
and went on to look at Jade Constantine, making the scary discovery of
"Satan-inject-node"
....
 
The Chronicles of Xanadu |

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.11.03 14:04:00 -
[20]
OraclePie =
CA Pile Ore - scary eh?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |