| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Klaus Tylar
Tylar United Freight
5
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 15:59:38 -
[1] - Quote
Despite the store's site saying 'processing' still, my copy of the limited edition arrived moments ago. :D Mine is number 197, and despite all the issues with the site delaying my order... The lithographs are indeed signed by the artist. So take heart guys! The 'status' on the store website doesn't seem to mean much. |

Eve Solecist
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
33
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 16:02:19 -
[2] - Quote
Yay for you! :D |

Serene Repose
2507
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 16:23:17 -
[3] - Quote
My dog peed on my neighbor's Key Lime tree!
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to type on your keyboard and remove all doubt.
|

Paranoid Loyd
4400
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 16:26:36 -
[4] - Quote
I pee in the pool every time I go swimming.
"Gankers are just other players, not supernatural monsters who will get you if you don't follow some arbitrary superstition. Haul responsibly and without irrational fear." Masao Kurata
Fix the Prospect!!!
|

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
8135
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 16:45:53 -
[5] - Quote
I pay certain members of society to pee on me.
Mr Epeen 
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing 'u' instead of 'you'.-á Congratulations, dumbass!
|

HiltoftheDragons
Grievance3
29
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 16:52:34 -
[6] - Quote
I pee in the shower.......ugh i feel so dirty now.
Destiny always seems decades away, but suddenly it's not decades away; it's right now. But maybe destiny is always right now, right here, right this very instant, maybe.
|

April Cross
Phantom Squad Skeleton Crew.
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 20:04:07 -
[7] - Quote
I just went pee |

Noriko Mai
2117
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 20:05:20 -
[8] - Quote
I never pee
"Meh.." - Albert Einstein
|

DaReaper
Net 7
1867
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 20:08:53 -
[9] - Quote
gah i hope mine arrives soon..
OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!
|

Tuttomenui II
Aliastra Gallente Federation
278
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 20:16:59 -
[10] - Quote
Noriko Mai wrote:I never pee
Kim Jonmg Il you just gave yourself away.  |

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
4149
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 20:45:06 -
[11] - Quote
This thread has been moved to My EVE.
I also removed some rule breaking posts.
The Rules: 5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.
Ezwal now anxiously awaits his own copy to arrive shortly.....
ISD Ezwal
Vice Admiral
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|

Legion Masser
Rage-Machine
19
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 21:48:57 -
[12] - Quote
Klaus Tylar wrote:Despite the store's site saying 'processing' still, my copy of the limited edition arrived moments ago. :D Mine is number 197, and despite all the issues with the site delaying my order... The lithographs are indeed signed by the artist. So take heart guys! The 'status' on the store website doesn't seem to mean much.
Say whaaat! Dayum I want mine lol
European or North American? Im thinking your from Germany?
GÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿó- Your Anger is a Gift -GÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿó
|

Klaus Tylar
Tylar United Freight
5
|
Posted - 2015.03.28 04:10:17 -
[13] - Quote
Legion Masser wrote:Klaus Tylar wrote:Despite the store's site saying 'processing' still, my copy of the limited edition arrived moments ago. :D Mine is number 197, and despite all the issues with the site delaying my order... The lithographs are indeed signed by the artist. So take heart guys! The 'status' on the store website doesn't seem to mean much. Say whaaat! Dayum I want mine lol European or North American? Im thinking your from Germany?
Currently in North America. I was super surprised it got here so fast, heh! |

Legion Masser
Rage-Machine
19
|
Posted - 2015.03.28 04:27:23 -
[14] - Quote
Klaus Tylar wrote:Legion Masser wrote:Klaus Tylar wrote:Despite the store's site saying 'processing' still, my copy of the limited edition arrived moments ago. :D Mine is number 197, and despite all the issues with the site delaying my order... The lithographs are indeed signed by the artist. So take heart guys! The 'status' on the store website doesn't seem to mean much. Say whaaat! Dayum I want mine lol European or North American? Im thinking your from Germany? Currently in North America. I was super surprised it got here so fast, heh!
Really ! MAN!!!
IM in Canada , I got through ordering almost right away when everyone was having troubles , I figured that meant Id get mine shipped quicker too lol I guess not - My Order was #45 according to my order #
I shoulda picked express shipping lol Did you?
GÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿó- Your Anger is a Gift -GÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿóGÿó
|

Klaus Tylar
Tylar United Freight
5
|
Posted - 2015.03.28 05:29:10 -
[15] - Quote
Legion Masser wrote:
Really ! MAN!!!
IM in Canada , I got through ordering almost right away when everyone was having troubles , I figured that meant Id get mine shipped quicker too lol I guess not - My Order was #45 according to my order #
I shoulda picked express shipping lol Did you?
After how expensive the book was, I picked the cheapest option for shipping. 
I'm not sure the order number relates directly to the number inside your limited edition. I was order number 302, but my book is 197. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |