| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Neurotica
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.03 22:48:00 -
[1] - Quote
[Proteus, exploration] Medium Armor Repairer II Damage Control II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
10MN Afterburner II Analyzer II Codebreaker II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II Salvager II Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Void M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Void M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Void M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Void M Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher, Core Scanner Probe I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I Medium Hybrid Collision Accelerator I Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Proteus Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter Proteus Electronics - Emergent Locus Analyzer Proteus Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir Proteus Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration Proteus Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
Hobgoblin II x5
Shield 12.5 / 65 / 86.9 / 56.3 Armour 76.4 / 84.5 / 92.2 / 70.8
454ms w/ 519 dps
Any constructive thoughts?
|

Count MonteCarlo
The New Era C0NVICTED
22
|
Posted - 2011.12.03 22:52:00 -
[2] - Quote
If you're only doing this in low sec, or if you're doing it in friendly 0.0, have you ever thought about using two different fits considering how you can switch sub systems around? Use your current one for the actual probing and such, then switch out to a more dps/ehp based fit, which means swapping your offensive sub to something else, also your interdiction nullifier isn't giving you any favors if you're just in low sec, it's costing you a low slot |

Neurotica
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.03 23:07:00 -
[3] - Quote
it's for low and null. I don't fancy switching out all the time. |

Donna Divine
Gilded Goose Brokerage
7
|
Posted - 2011.12.04 11:16:00 -
[4] - Quote
At least fit MWD, i use an AB blaster proteus in null exploration atm . The travel time to get to long range NPC's is really annoying. MWD fucks up your tank, but judging from what you deem acceptable tank you're not going to do any serious sites anyway, just up to say the 4/10 level.
I've tried three proteus versions in nullsec now, but next wormhole home i'm switching back to a sentry ishtar.
I used this in nullsec (guristas area): [Proteus, pve 1] Medium Armor Repairer II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
10MN Afterburner II Codebreaker I Medium Capacitor Battery II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Prototype Cloaking Device I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Proteus Offensive - Dissonic Encoding Platform Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector Proteus Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors
Hobgoblin II x5 Hornet EC-300 x5 Hobgoblin II x10
The dps is fine, the travel time sucks. Hence i'm switching out for something new. God i wish CCP would up the drone bandwith in the proteus drone layout to 125. A sentry proteus would at least be better then an ishtar. Now the rail proteus gets stuck with just a tad too little dps, and the blaster proteus either moves too slow or is too hard to get (near to) cap stable.
My advide to you: use an ishtar. |

Jesus Rambo
Friendship is Magic The Laughing Men
5
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 01:03:00 -
[5] - Quote
Donna Divine wrote:
I've tried three proteus versions in nullsec now, but next wormhole home i'm switching back to a sentry ishtar.
Sentry ishtar in a WH? :drones: |

Spineker
52
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 01:26:00 -
[6] - Quote
rotating aggro is going to be painful on the drones :)
Especially since they will be tagged as damage dealers |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |