| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.06 22:47:15 -
[1] - Quote
Hi there. I'm looking for a (primarily) European time zone corp. The reason I want/need a new corp is simple. I prefer to fly larger ships (cruisers up to battleships). Unfortunately, with a few exceptions, there aren't too many willing or able to fly cruiser up in my current corp (Rifterlings). Now don't get me wrong, I love RLINGS and indeed the alliance as a whole. They're a fantastic bunch of lads/ladies. But they're also mainly a US TZ corp. Which again doesn't suit me all too well. Real life stuff gets in the way of me being able to join in most of their fleets and events. Anyways,what I'm looking for in a corp:
I have kids. So real life first always.
I have a job. I will not allow Eve to become another "job".
Not too serious. Eve is a game. I play it as such.
Must be a mainly PvP corp.
Must live in low sec
I don't give a **** about killboard stats. I don't want to be lambasted if I lose a ship "stupidly".
I want the freedom to do whatever I want in a corp. I will of course fleet up if/when needed when RL allows but I don't want to be forced into it.
I will NOT live in null sec. I have no issue roaming in null sec though.
I will NOT live in a wormhole. Again, I have no issue roaming WHs.
I cannot FC. I wouldn't even know how (yet).
There are a lot of things I don't know about Eve. But I am willing to learn.
Willing to train for corp/alliance doctrines.
A little about me:
I'm a 30-something playing on and off since 2008 and yes I sometimes still get "the rush" when PvPing. I log into Eve just about every day although I sometimes find it hard to find time to pew pew with corpies. Timezones suck! This is why my killboard has been quiet of late. I know my in game employment history is rather long. But most of those movements between corps were with real life friends. I just thought I'd explain that a little :) My usual log in times are from 18:00 Eve time to around 01:00 Eve. Later if I have the following day off work. I'm self sufficient. I don't need baby-sitting. Although if you're willing to baby sit my kids so me and the misses can have a night out......
TL;DR I want to fly larger ships in fleets/solo
Don't want any bs.
Log in and out whenever.
Willing to jump on comms
I am in no major rush so I will take my time deciding whom my next Eve adventure will be with. I'll keep this add up for a week or so so please, be patient with me. I want to be sure I make the right move for me.
My stats on Eveboard (PW 1234)
Thanks for your interest.
Dave (aka Bodb Derg). |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 20:06:31 -
[2] - Quote
Thanks for the emails guys. Will follow up. Anybody else? |

Chronoxi
Disbanding As We Speak Already Disbanded
78
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 21:26:13 -
[3] - Quote
Mail has been sent in game :) convo me or join our public chat "Disbanding Public"
weeeeEEEEEEEEEE are never ever ever!
|

Fayral
Noir. No Not Believing
49
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 22:30:55 -
[4] - Quote
Hey mate, consider joining Noir.
We have a laid-back chill adult community and offer everything you listed. We are also mercs and on contract take a more "serious" approach to efficiency and getting the job done.
Linky |

Alric Rosenthal
Caliburn Company Already Disbanded
121
|
Posted - 2015.04.08 00:14:45 -
[5] - Quote
Sent ya a mail bro.
GÇ£War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.GÇ¥
- William Tecumseh Sherman
|

Odium Ranger
Pandemic Lizards. Diplomatic Immunity.
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.08 11:45:14 -
[6] - Quote
Hey Dude
Look no further, we offer everything you are looking for
my name is Odi and im a director for PANDEMIC LIZARDS. We are a corp that lives in null sec (o.o) space (Insmother). We are active from 17:00 to 23:30 GMT Monday - Friday & almost 23/7 during weekends, so hopefully this suits your needs, we are looking for pilots with the right attitude & skills.
what we offer:
- PVP (lots of) - Daily roams - Awesome 0.0 living with good isk making Opportunities - Active pilots - Attitude to get things done! - Experienced PVP pilots & FC's - Experienced pilots in all aspects of eve. - GOD DAMN BRITISH PRIDE!!!!!!
so what would we require from yourselves?
- 18+ YEARS OF AGE - Activity (we know RL comes first & always should) - Comms active when your online (we all like to talk crap also :).) - sense of humour (after all what is a game without a few laughs along the way) - pride in your KB (killboard) - 15MIL SP (can be changed depending on your situation)
if you wish to join us or even just check us out you will find us on the above times and in the following in game channel:
LIZARDS PUB
or just mail me back or convo me in game
(please note we have a voice to voice recruitment policy and therefore you will be asked to chat to us via that process before being accepted or considered :), )
FLYSAFE Odi Director PANDEMIC LIZARDS |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.08 19:35:43 -
[7] - Quote
Sorry Odium. As I said in the original post, I have no interest in zero zero.
Keep the offers coming guys and gals :) |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.09 20:46:15 -
[8] - Quote
So far it's down to two corps ;)
Still considering other options for a couple of days so post/Eve mail to your hearts content :) |

Sara Navorski
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
21
|
Posted - 2015.04.09 21:22:35 -
[9] - Quote
Just popping in to say Bodb is a fantastic guy to have around on comms and in game. Always willing to go balls deep and approaches eve with a great attitude. Any corp would be lucky to have him!
Much love for the Bodb. Much love.
Grab him while you can! |

Sven Tekitsu
C.Q.B Snuffed Out
3
|
Posted - 2015.04.09 22:55:06 -
[10] - Quote
Sounds like C.Q.B might be your cup of tea.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5654996#post5654996
If this sounds interesting, feel free to stop by C.Q.B Public! |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 15:50:20 -
[11] - Quote
Giving serious consideration of an offer. I told them I'd let them know Sunday as I'm working until then. Ya'll have until Sunday afternoon to make me change my mind :)
Sven, thanks for your post. I'll look into you guys when I get home. |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 15:51:17 -
[12] - Quote
Sara Navorski wrote:Just popping in to say Bodb is a fantastic guy to have around on comms and in game. Always willing to go balls deep and approaches eve with a great attitude. Any corp would be lucky to have him!
Much love for the Bodb. Much love.
Grab him while you can!
You I'm gonna miss the most <3 |

Mira deVorsha
The Great Harmon Institute Of Technology
23
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 16:10:18 -
[13] - Quote
--The Great Harmon Institute Of Technology Recruting active PvPers--
GHIOT is a small, organised corporation within Caldari factional warfare living within Black Rise.
We're here for good fights, we're not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.
We Can Offer You> *>Caldari Faction Warfare / New Player Training. *>Regular Corporation Roams *>Camaraderie *>Active TeamSpeak 3 *>Chilled, Laid-back Enviroment *>Daily Fleets
What we require from you> *>Basic English Skills (written and spoken) *>Active Subscription (no trial accounts) *>Interest in Corp Activities
How To Get Involved: Join our in game channel and chat with a recruiter
Ingame Channel GHIOT
The Great Harmon Institute Of Technology [GHIOT] CEO
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4213004#post4213004
|

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
34769
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 17:11:41 -
[14] - Quote
You seem to be just what I'm looking for. if you're strictly looking for established corps, I'm afraid mine might not satisfy you - it's a new corp and still building up. Also we fly frigates mostly.
However, my corp is a FW PVP corp active during the EU TZ. We have Teamspeak which is also mandatory, good fights, aggressive attitude in combat and a fun attitude generally.
If you're still interested and willing to help build a corp from the ground up, click here to read more about us. Our motto is: "Fly funny!"
Hope to see you with us!
Critically Preposterous is recruiting! Join the fight!
I am a cat.
|

Cruelto
Black Saints
0
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 17:45:49 -
[15] - Quote
Check out the Black Saints. You seem like the right kind of pilot for our corp and alliance. Check out our post here https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=417939&find=unread |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.10 20:03:39 -
[16] - Quote
Guys, I have no interest in FW. I should have said that in the original post.
Cruelto, I'll research you guys when I get home. |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.11 19:16:34 -
[17] - Quote
Closing this at mid day Eve time to orrow. Right now one corp/alliance is miles ahead of anybody else :) |

Misha Silence
Shadow Legion X The Bastion
20
|
Posted - 2015.04.12 19:32:33 -
[18] - Quote
Hey bobD. Check us out.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=410375&find=unread
o7 |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.12 19:53:46 -
[19] - Quote
Sorry mate. No interest at all in living null sec.
I'm going to leave this open for another couple of days since I'm a bit busy in RL and can't game much anyways.
Keep the offers coming. |

Bodb Derg
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 14:12:07 -
[20] - Quote
Still looking since work is hectic for the next few days. Won't have time to move my stuff until work cools off :) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |