| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ToDie For
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 19:23:00 -
[1]
i lost ship and am very sad :( :(
|

Kaboom22
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 19:32:00 -
[2]
awwwww you poor dear...
*Makes Milk And Cookies*
 ---
|

Slinky Redfoot
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 21:06:00 -
[3]
#If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten, and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.. 
Got Banana? |

Gunni
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 21:08:00 -
[4]
Quote: #If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten, and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.. 
hmm.. i tryed it and it didnt work... 
------------------------------------- Gunni Viziam
|

Xander Teg
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 21:29:00 -
[5]
/emotecommiserates :( _________________ "For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."
-Rudyard Kipling
|

eve player 70
|
Posted - 2003.11.04 22:48:00 -
[6]
Did you look in the laundry basket - Whenever I lose stuff its usually in there. |

Kailshade
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 07:37:00 -
[7]
Lost ships is exactly why i have a LowJack system instaled in mine.
"We apologize but our client does not have the required funds to dontate the requested amount of liquid assets to the corporation at this given time." |

ToDie For
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 13:04:00 -
[8]
now i dont no more mnoey for new ship,but found ibis ship in station.Not vey good ship. :(
|

Hackett
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 13:07:00 -
[9]
Will the mods have a look at this and stop this crap being posted. All this alt char has done is post rubbish and re-bump months old posts
|

Fairlane
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 13:13:00 -
[10]
hey... come meet me and youŠll loose another one :)
Wallhack... aimbot... You name it!!! RUKI VVERH ...MUSORA! |

Valdi
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 13:14:00 -
[11]
**** happens, just stay away from low sec systems if u havenŠt insured your shipp... and get a clone !!  --- We just came to crush...
Director of Recruitment
|

Infinity Ziona
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 13:26:00 -
[12]
I was griefed today too :(
I was sitting all happy like in my Thorax with my 8 little mining buddies singing "We are the world, We are the people" when some pirate viciously attacked without warning.
My little bud Charlie died quickly and there was no evidence of a pod :(
Anyhow he will be missed, he scooped his last little bucket of ore tonight.
I would just like to ask you all, WHY????!!111 Why the #@#$@ don't drones have pods????!!!1111
RIP Charlie
|

Cettie
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 14:32:00 -
[13]
Quote: I was griefed today too :(
I was sitting all happy like in my Thorax with my 8 little mining buddies singing "We are the world, We are the people" when some pirate viciously attacked without warning.
My little bud Charlie died quickly and there was no evidence of a pod :(
Anyhow he will be missed, he scooped his last little bucket of ore tonight.
I would just like to ask you all, WHY????!!111 Why the #@#$@ don't drones have pods????!!!1111
RIP Charlie
I feal your pain I lost a my little JR, and JR II, JR III they have a marked grave in a system..
"Two wrongs dont make a right but three lefts do"
|

Tredegar
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 17:01:00 -
[14]
*sniffs* Get's me right there in the old heart...... No wait...... It was just gas. never mind folks.
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward." Daffy Duck |

Plim
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 17:04:00 -
[15]
Last time I lost a ship it was stuck right down the back of my sofa. I found a few isk down there too . -----------------
|

Nepereta
|
Posted - 2003.11.05 17:06:00 -
[16]
Join a good corp that knows how to protect its area.
My corp and fellow corps in my region. periodically try to pod pirates that stray in.
We don't always succeed, but it puts off the solo opportunist pirates.
|

Xander Teg
|
Posted - 2003.11.06 01:18:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Xander Teg on 06/11/2003 01:18:22
Quote: Join a good corp that knows how to protect its area.
My corp and fellow corps in my region. periodically try to pod pirates that stray in.
We kind of do something along those lines. We even came up with a name for ourselves:
The Fountain Alliance
Not the most original, but oh well. _________________ "For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."
-Rudyard Kipling
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |