Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Mass Disconnect - 19:35 11/04/2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 12 post(s)
Xtreem
Xtreem
Echelon Research
Shadow of xXDEATHXx

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:53 - [31] - Quote

dropped twice, once then and once a few mins ago.
Radanpwnz
Radanpwnz
Asuna Silica Corporation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 20:07:48 - [32] - Quote

Vazik Tyros wrote:
Fair question for a new subscriber here: How often does this sort of thing happen? This is the third day in a row I've had issues getting into (or staying in) the game; issues that have nothing to do with anything on my end.

This used to not happen at all. However after the last update this has been happening quite often. Pretty much everyday. It's extremely annoying. And I lost 1.5B in a Tayra on the undock of Jita because of this. None of my buttons were working and I couldnt go anywhere or do anything. And then suddenly everything updated and I was dead...
ToXicPaIN
ToXicPaIN
Souls of Steel
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:07:49 - [33] - Quote

AND AGAIN

20:05eve
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
randomly named no tax corp v2

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:08:08 - [34] - Quote

Iam The Flash wrote:
Thier getting DOS attacked and for some reason they keep saying *All is fine*

When they've been ddos'd in the past the forums are inaccessible.

Anyway, back on now.
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:08:18 - [35] - Quote

Its the new launcher changes. Try the BIN folder and if that dont work then the server is jacked.
Eveline Chance
Eveline Chance
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:09:00 - [36] - Quote

Quick question: Of those that disconnected, were any of you in station? I've been docked up while I have seen DC's all around me and have not DC'ed myself.
Naava Edios
Naava Edios
Occult National Security
Phoenix Naval Systems

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:09:29 - [37] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
We are aware of a large player drop that occured today at around 19:35.

Tranquility and all associated services are operating fine, and have been all day, so we're currently looking at how this happened.

Server population numbers are recovering, and at this time Tranquility is still online and accepting connections.

If there's anything else to update with, it'll happen in this thread.

- F

Thank you Falcon <3
Zhenzhen Zhu
Zhenzhen Zhu
Tiny Incorporated.
Delta Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:10:02 - [38] - Quote

Looks like a Ddos according to friends inside before i got kicked again due to socket close.
Garmyne Atavuli
Garmyne Atavuli
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:10:14 - [39] - Quote

EvEoffline says EvEonline is offline..... again.
Dropped connection twice since I first logged on half an hour ago.

Just aswell I have a ***** or I would'nt have anything to do right now Shocked

BTW CCP
For me personally all the DC's have been constant sice you introduced DoD
Mida Akhiko
Mida Akhiko
The Flying Pandas

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:10:23 - [40] - Quote

You know, despite all the crap that they get, CCP deserves a beer for working through it all for all of these years.

Let's make it happen!

https://fundly.com/buy-ccp-a-beer?showsteps=1#

(Note: if a CCP member requests that I cancel this, I will)
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:10:49 - [41] - Quote

I was in station. The game is raciest and kicks me while letting you play freely. Then if i lose a ship CCP will tell me "it was due to natural game play"
Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:11:12 - [42] - Quote

Eveline Chance wrote:
Quick question: Of those that disconnected, were any of you in station? I've been docked up while I have seen DC's all around me and have not DC'ed myself.

in space salvaging wrecks, got socket closed, was able to log straight back in but got nothing but a black screen, waited a couple of mins and got in okay.
Julius Magnum
Julius Magnum
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:11:12 - [43] - Quote

Morgana Camelot wrote:
glad you guys are right on top of it! some of us were experiencing "sockets closed" earlier today hours before this disconnect hopefully it will be fixed Ugh at this point maybe a massive server reset would help if that's even possible Question

Yeah, they are on top of another "metwork issue of some sort".
Allistor Katelo
Allistor Katelo
The Reformed

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:11:22 - [44] - Quote

Eveline Chance wrote:

Was in station also and safe from DC.

The 40 man HQ fleet wasnt so lucky. Guessing you will see a large number of petitions for ship reimbursements from everyone who dropped and didnt warp off. Third day in a row and this has happened and everyone has had to stand ops down.
Dustcrawler
Dustcrawler
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:11:23 - [45] - Quote

Jezz...

It doesent work very well... Please remove that Download On Demand again, or at least rename it to Death Of Destruction...
Azahar Ortenegro
Azahar Ortenegro
Astromechanica Maxima
Astromechanica Federatis

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:11:59 - [46] - Quote

Eveline Chance wrote:

I was docked, and lost the connection two times in the last 10 minutes.
Zalinee
Zalinee
Ender'sGame
Easily Excited

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:12:19 - [47] - Quote

Thats three days in a row now the game is crashing. Not just today.
Hedion ArcheTrader Visteen
Hedion ArcheTrader Visteen
Bloodsuckers Corporation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:12:19 - [48] - Quote

closed socket several times last 30minutes i guess. can't play, everything is slow, not loading local chat, station etc.

btw - after new upgrade everything tends to load slower at first - like - launcher, first station undock, occasional freezes at belts, etc
Fird
Fird
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:12:27 - [49] - Quote

Pretty sure it's on CCP's end as TS has yet to disco.
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:12:51 - [50] - Quote

Im in. All you have to do is call it a raciest and ta da, it will let you log back in.
Bienator II
Bienator II
madmen of the skies

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:13:28 - [51] - Quote

Leanden wrote:
Our whole fleet just dropped except one guy.

spy

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
randomly named no tax corp v2

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:15:00 - [52] - Quote

CCP Explorer @CCP_Explorer
-+ 19m 19 minutes ago
@KudaTimberline No worrIes; TQ itself is fine, the network is not. We are investigating.

Eveline Chance
Eveline Chance
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:15:53 - [53] - Quote

Damn Straight Mida
stardog Arkaral
stardog Arkaral
Warrior of the One

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:16:51 - [54] - Quote

I've had 2 disconnects today so far was in station both times.
Mida Akhiko
Mida Akhiko
The Flying Pandas

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:20:13 - [55] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
We are aware of a large player drop that occured today at around 19:35.

Tranquility and all associated services are operating fine, and have been all day, so we're currently looking at how this happened.

Server population numbers are recovering, and at this time Tranquility is still online and accepting connections.

If there's anything else to update with, it'll happen in this thread.

- F

UPDATE - 20:15

TQ IS OPERATING FINE AND THE DISCONNECTION ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED EXTERNALLY

I feel this tranlates to English form Nordic to:

Intern tripped over cord.

Cord is now plugged back in.
God Arthie
God Arthie
Spectraliz IIZ

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:21:15 - [56] - Quote

Just wanted to thank CCP for doing a great job.

We've been rolling holes the whole day and when we finally find some people to fight we start getting disconnects and they left.
Nicholas McKay
Nicholas McKay
Alpha Republic - Transcenders of Space and Time
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:23:17 - [57] - Quote

"solved externally" Did ccp just whack someone?
Rothar Luke
Rothar Luke
Have Guns Will Travel
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:23:23 - [58] - Quote

This is the first time I've had connection problems. However, when Download on Demand was first released on TQ, I was having computer freezes. That has since resolved itself.
Vazik Tyros
Vazik Tyros
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:24:42 - [59] - Quote

This is such a fantastic game. It can be frustrating when you want to play and can't, but these things happen. Such is the nature of modern gaming, right?

Hopefully it gets resolved in the not-too-distant future.
Henry Plantgenet
Henry Plantgenet
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:24:52 - [60] - Quote

I didn't notice a drop in performance.
Probably because i live in a 3rd world country....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/2142
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.