| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
215
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 21:10:25 -
[1] - Quote
Yeah I said it
............................
|

Kelleth Kirk
Angels with Artillery
140
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 21:36:00 -
[2] - Quote
I agree!
I don't trust any event where punching someone isn't an option.
|

Sibyyl
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
24714
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 22:11:31 -
[3] - Quote
Agreed.
Signed, those with good taste and of sound reason.
6,000 dead, 14,000 injured, 130k homes destroyed. PLEX for Good: Nepal Earthquake Relief. USD $15 donated for each PLEX you donate. Loose ISK can be sent to Chribba.
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402082
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 23:16:32 -
[4] - Quote
ib4 Carms says otherwise
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31354
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 23:17:01 -
[5] - Quote
Question. Who in this thread and of this opinion is Jewish.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Carmen Electra
Shiptoasters
60691
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 00:29:37 -
[6] - Quote
Sibyyl wrote: Agreed.
Signed, those with good taste and of sound reason.
et tu, Sibyyl?
Bacon makes us stronger
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402107
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 00:40:55 -
[7] - Quote
Bacon has arrived!
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Black Panpher
Ganja Inc
3202
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 03:18:50 -
[8] - Quote
How very dare you sir, how very dare you..... |

Sibyyl
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
24746
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 03:21:42 -
[9] - Quote
Carmen Electra wrote: et tu, Sibyyl?
*waits until all the other conspirator's knives are in you, then stabs you*
*flees the scene*
6,000 dead, 14,000 injured, 130k homes destroyed. PLEX for Good: Nepal Earthquake Relief. USD $15 donated for each PLEX you donate. Loose ISK can be sent to Chribba.
|

Falken Falcon
31723
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 05:42:11 -
[10] - Quote
This is heresy! Just wait till CCP gets their hands on this thread...
Oh wait, you said overrated not bad
Aye, Sea Turtles
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
36670
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 06:23:52 -
[11] - Quote
Reporting this thread for trolling.
I'm having a very emotional response to this news, all on behalf of Carm.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31366
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 06:48:19 -
[12] - Quote
and I reported you for being overactive with the report function, how dare ye.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
36686
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 11:38:17 -
[13] - Quote
Rain6637 wrote:and I reported you for being overactive with the report function, how dare ye. lol
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
217
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 12:00:28 -
[14] - Quote
Good thread guys, thank for you contributing.
............................
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
18569
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 13:40:37 -
[15] - Quote
I prefer sausage. |

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402192
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:24:26 -
[16] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I prefer sausage.
We know you do eevee. 
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31379
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:31:15 -
[17] - Quote
I'm being nice to eEVEe. That precludes me from speaking about certain things.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Mizhir
Matari Exodus The Camel Empire
74334
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:32:35 -
[18] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I prefer sausage.
Either you walked right into that or you just set up a nice troll bait :P
One Man Crew - Collective Solo PVP - Video is out!
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
18574
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:34:49 -
[19] - Quote
I didn't notice too many active filters in slack yesterday morning. |

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31379
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:37:04 -
[20] - Quote
I think it's more likely she tripped and fell on it.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
18581
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 14:47:21 -
[21] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I prefer sausage. Either you walked right into that or you just set up a nice troll bait :P
It's actually true though. Sausage is way more awesome than bacon. You all just are dirty. And that's ok. |

Kelleth Kirk
Angels with Artillery
142
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 15:13:13 -
[22] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Mizhir wrote:Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I prefer sausage. Either you walked right into that or you just set up a nice troll bait :P It's actually true though. Sausage is way more awesome than bacon. You all just are dirty. And that's ok. 
I have to agree with this. I'll put a nice sausage in my mouth any day over bacon =)
I don't trust any event where punching someone isn't an option.
|

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
23724
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 15:26:41 -
[23] - Quote
That's not proper bacon.
Behold. One of these is bacon, the other is what passes for bacon in the US.
Civilized behaviour is knowing that violence is barbaric, but paying other people to do it is business.
Nil mortifi sine lucre.
|

Robby Altair
148
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 16:02:04 -
[24] - Quote
Double down: All Bacon Burger - Epic Meal Time.
Room 3420 Boelter Hall UCLA
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
18581
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 16:10:32 -
[25] - Quote
I feel we've had this discussion before and I also fantastically indicted myself in that example as well lol |

Mizhir
Matari Exodus The Camel Empire
74337
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 18:30:56 -
[26] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I feel we've had this discussion before and I also fantastically indicted myself in that example as well lol
When everything changes. Nothing changes.
One Man Crew - Collective Solo PVP - Video is out!
|

Alpheias
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
8520
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 19:49:45 -
[27] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I feel we've had this discussion before and I also fantastically indicted myself in that example as well lol When everything changes. Nothing changes.
Oh, the suspense is killing me!
Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.
Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3987
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 01:17:40 -
[28] - Quote
Don't you people know that you're just enabling OP! Come on
My advice to you: Do not ever look up "worst guitar solo" on Youtube. You will be sorry. No joke. Really and truly sorry.
|

Black Panpher
Ganja Inc
3218
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 01:21:59 -
[29] - Quote
Love all bacon, all bacon is love! |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3987
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 01:30:17 -
[30] - Quote
Love is blind And so is bacon. Do not deny love, put it on your burger And let the morning eggs of your today Soak in the nonsoluble saturation of the love.
My advice to you: Do not ever look up "worst guitar solo" on Youtube. You will be sorry. No joke. Really and truly sorry.
|

Jenn aSide
Smokin Aces.
10886
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 01:58:40 -
[31] - Quote
Where I'm from, a man could be hung for saying the title of this thread out loud.... |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12987
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 02:04:37 -
[32] - Quote
OP: 7/10 Would argue again.
If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg
But in purple, I'm stunning!
|

Sibyyl
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
24790
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 05:20:56 -
[33] - Quote
Ila Dace wrote:OP: 7/10 Would argue again.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy

7,250 dead, 14,000 injured, 130k homes destroyed. PLEX for Good: Nepal Earthquake Relief. USD $15 donated for each PLEX you donate. Loose ISK can be sent to Chribba
|

Carmen Electra
Shiptoasters
60725
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 17:52:30 -
[34] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Reporting this thread for trolling.
I'm having a very emotional response to this news, all on behalf of Carm. I already reported this thread. I am very disappointed in Ezwal because this thread is still open.
Bacon makes us stronger
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
49454
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 18:19:45 -
[35] - Quote
I think I have to agree with the OP. |

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
222
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 21:02:45 -
[36] - Quote
Carmen Electra wrote:Scipio Artelius wrote:Reporting this thread for trolling.
I'm having a very emotional response to this news, all on behalf of Carm. I already reported this thread. I am very disappointed in Ezwal because this thread is still open. +ü-ºGåÉ GåÉ++Gåô +ï+++º+º+ª GÇ¥+ô +ÇGåÆ-++ô +º-º+ª+º
............................
|

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12990
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 22:48:36 -
[37] - Quote
Joke arguing on the Interwebs for fun and profit!
If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg
But in purple, I'm stunning!
|

Jvpiter
Jovelike
3567
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 01:14:42 -
[38] - Quote
I do not know what the soldiers of the Third World War would eat before they rush into battle, but I know standard rations in a Fourth World War would be a tiffin box filled only with bacon.
Call me Joe.
|

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12991
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 01:50:15 -
[39] - Quote
Jvpiter wrote:
I do not know what the soldiers of the Third World War would eat before they rush into battle, but I know standard rations in a Fourth World War would be a tiffin box filled only with bacon.
Mais avec laquelle le fromage seraient-ils marcher?
If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg
But in purple, I'm stunning!
|

Arkady Vachon
Aliastra Gallente Federation
1361
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 06:59:13 -
[40] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote:Yeah I said it
Burn this heretic.
Nothing Personal - Just Business...
Chaos Creates Content
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
224
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 12:44:01 -
[41] - Quote
There was something wrong with my keyboard. It only let me type of Russian or something.
But now I can speak again and say anything I want, like bacon bacon vagina woo woo
............................
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31399
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 18:25:46 -
[42] - Quote
You actually don't want that to taste like bacon.
Or do you.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
224
|
Posted - 2015.05.06 20:18:08 -
[43] - Quote
I find oral sex repulsive in all forms. Whether it tastes like bacon or even juicy delicious sausage.
............................
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3993
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 00:05:30 -
[44] - Quote
Thread takes a hard left turn....
Fair enough, bacon vs. swossage, cake vs pie, _______ vs. _______....
My advice to you: Do not ever look up "worst guitar solo" on Youtube. You will be sorry. No joke. Really and truly sorry.
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31404
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 08:13:35 -
[45] - Quote
what if the sausage tasted like bacon
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
224
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 12:56:02 -
[46] - Quote
Guys, the thread is done now. Serious. **** off
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402289
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 13:02:03 -
[47] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote:Guys, the thread is done now. Serious. **** off How Rude!
Steak is clearly the superior breakfast meat.
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31411
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 14:00:20 -
[48] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:Guys, the thread is done now. Serious. **** off How Rude! Steak is clearly the superior breakfast meat. Oho, yeah, no. These threads don't work like that buddy.
Don't be a sissy and do something like request it be closed. Because then we'll know. And we will have won.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
225
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 14:35:04 -
[49] - Quote
there is no way to win against me. i cannot be beaten i do not operate on the same frequency as you humans. if you strike me down i just become more pooerful than you can possibly imagine
If my offensive word got censored does it cease to be offensive?
Should we do some more sexual innuendos or
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3996
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 15:20:20 -
[50] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:Guys, the thread is done now. Serious. **** off How Rude! Steak is clearly the superior breakfast meat. You might have liked breakfast at my uncle's and aunt's farm-ranch in Arkansas. Steak from their own steers, bacon, eggs straight from the hens, and Aunt Ruby's homemade biscuits, made with bacon drippings. They ate that every morning, after tending to the livestock and before starting the farm chores. TOLO (they only lived once) |

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402297
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 15:42:34 -
[51] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:Guys, the thread is done now. Serious. **** off How Rude! Steak is clearly the superior breakfast meat. You might have liked breakfast at my uncle's and aunt's farm-ranch in Arkansas. Steak from their own steers, bacon, eggs straight from the hens, and Aunt Ruby's homemade biscuits, made with bacon drippings. They ate that every morning, after tending to the livestock and before starting the farm chores. TOLO (they only lived once)
Mmm sounds delicious. All those calories and protein for the hard farm work.
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Bagrat Skalski
Poseidaon
8050
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 17:26:56 -
[52] - Quote
Try oven baked ribs, bacon was attached to them, that is why they are so delicious.
Custom ship skins | Since 2014 | Character creator style "repaint" | Bring back the dream
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3998
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 19:29:45 -
[53] - Quote
Oh yeah. If you want a little healthier food with your cured pork belly, check out Japanese aspara beikon. Asparagas wrapped in bacon, skewered, and grilled over charcoal. Tasty. |

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
226
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 23:11:24 -
[54] - Quote
I imagine it would make the asparagus almost tolerable
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
226
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 23:12:25 -
[55] - Quote
NO WAIT BUMP
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
4001
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 01:02:51 -
[56] - Quote
Right, asparagus, not asparagas. Had a nagging feeling, I knew something wasn't quite right with the world.
You're trying to conquer me
You never will conquer me
-Delroy Wilson
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
228
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 01:08:52 -
[57] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Right, asparagus, not asparagas. Had a nagging feeling, I knew something wasn't quite right with the world. I didn't even know I spelled it right hehe, I usually just spell things the way I want mostly because I DON"T CURR BOUT FOKKING GRAMMOR AND ****
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12995
|
Posted - 2015.05.09 05:35:08 -
[58] - Quote
Wookin' pah bacon in all dah wong pwaces...
Wait, I've crossed the threads. Chaos! Cats and dogs--living together!
If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg
But in purple, I'm stunning!
|

Nashuar Attor
C5 Flight The Serenity Initiative
1231
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 06:31:04 -
[59] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote:Yeah I said it
Dude, you obviously need a better dealer.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
|

Bagrat Skalski
Poseidaon
8135
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 08:20:59 -
[60] - Quote
Nashuar Attor wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:Yeah I said it Dude, you obviously need a better dealer.
You can make it in your motorhome, no need for dealers.
Custom ship skins | Since 2014 | Character creator style "repaint" | Bring back the dream
|

Nashuar Attor
C5 Flight The Serenity Initiative
1248
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 08:59:10 -
[61] - Quote
That, sir, is amazing.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
402389
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 15:55:06 -
[62] - Quote
Rain6637 wrote:what if the sausage tasted like bacon
I had bacon stuffed sausage once. It was pretty good actually.
-k8
My Fanclub
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
230
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 19:08:20 -
[63] - Quote
One thing I always loved about bacon is those little chunks and flakes and crumbs that all gets left in the grease. If I didn't care about my health, I would guzzle that leftover bacon grease like
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
505
|
Posted - 2015.05.10 22:54:09 -
[64] - Quote
Bacon is never overrated. Ever. Moar bacon.
ISD Decoy
Commander
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31446
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 00:18:56 -
[65] - Quote
Is there bacon in EVE? I'm trying to figure out the angle on a bacon SKIN request.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Bagrat Skalski
Poseidaon
8159
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 06:32:38 -
[66] - Quote
Rain6637 wrote:Is there bacon in EVE? I'm trying to figure out the angle on a bacon SKIN request.
I can send you some livestock, but you would have your crew to decorate the hull. Just warp at zero to a sun then, and enjoy.
Custom ship skins | Since 2014 | Character creator style "repaint" | Bring back the dream
|

Nashuar Attor
C5 Flight The Serenity Initiative
1271
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 08:34:32 -
[67] - Quote
Ares Desideratus wrote:One thing I always loved about bacon is those little chunks and flakes and crumbs that all gets left in the grease. If I didn't care about my health, I would guzzle that leftover bacon grease like
I fry my eggs in the aforementioned bacon fat. Sometimes the toast too. I have to take tablets for my blood pressure but I think its worth it.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31446
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 09:01:46 -
[68] - Quote
Bagrat Skalski wrote:Rain6637 wrote:Is there bacon in EVE? I'm trying to figure out the angle on a bacon SKIN request. I can send you some livestock, but you would have your crew to decorate the hull. Just warp at zero to a sun then, and enjoy. We do that already, with the bodies of renters. Problem is the meat is too irradiated to eat, and also flash frozen. I really want some proper spacebacon.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

Ares Desideratus
Star Children Of Cain
231
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 13:30:15 -
[69] - Quote
Nashuar Attor wrote:Ares Desideratus wrote:One thing I always loved about bacon is those little chunks and flakes and crumbs that all gets left in the grease. If I didn't care about my health, I would guzzle that leftover bacon grease like I fry my eggs in the aforementioned bacon fat. Sometimes the toast too. I have to take tablets for my blood pressure but I think its worth it. I made a grilled cheese using the leftover bacon grease once. It wasn't too bad, a little greasy, but all in all pretty good. Dipped it in ketchup. I'll probably never do that again.
I'm not entirely sure just how bad that grease is for you but I try to stay away from that these days.
enjoy every moment or some one else will enjoy it for you
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |