| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Salladhar
The Scope Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 20:16:16 -
[1] - Quote
Hi, Daaerio and I are up for sale.
We have nice names from Game of Thrones if that interests you, Daaerio is Danys partner and I am Lysene pirate!
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Daaerio_Naharis 8m SP
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Salladhar 6m SP
No Corp history, nnfinished projects I need to sell, never been used, just training. Both have +3's at least and no wastage pure combat.
CCP rules apply, I pay fee, auction ends in 3 weeks.
Happy bidding  |

Daaerio Naharis
State War Academy Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 20:16:51 -
[2] - Quote
Confirming |

Harrigan Raen
The Scope Gallente Federation
8
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 20:51:14 -
[3] - Quote
May want to include the eveboard password of 1234 xD |

Salladhar
The Scope Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 20:54:43 -
[4] - Quote
Harrigan Raen wrote:May want to include the eveboard password of 1234 xD
Ahh I'm sorry, lol well done though thanks!  |

Ria Aquirez
Asylum for Adoption and Placement Casa Repubblica
320
|
Posted - 2015.05.11 21:46:48 -
[5] - Quote
I'll Start with 2.5B each
EVE CHARACTER BAZAAR - SERVICES AND CONSULTING
Gïå free PRICE CHECKS, inexpensive and detailed ANALYSIS
Gïå free TUTORIALS for Rookies
Gïå free CONSULTING
|

Salladhar
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2015.05.12 16:36:26 -
[6] - Quote
Ria Aquirez wrote:I'll Start with 2.5B each
Thanks for bid, I'll let auction run some longer and see what happens though, we have over 2 weeks game time to run so there is no rush to sell immediately.
I guess this is our daily bump too |

nima Rin
Noob-Nation
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.12 18:42:31 -
[7] - Quote
i can give you 3billion for salladhar |

Salladhar
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2015.05.12 20:43:00 -
[8] - Quote
nima Rin wrote:i can give you 3billion for salladhar
4.5b? |

Felix Vardan
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.13 14:39:37 -
[9] - Quote
4b b/o for "Salladhar" |

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
510
|
Posted - 2015.05.13 15:00:54 -
[10] - Quote
Please review our rules and guidelines on bumping threads:
Quote:8. You may only bump threads ONCE Per day. Date is determined by the date on the forum, not the date where you live.
Quote:25. This forum is for buying and selling of characters, you may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the character/s. All other posts are off topic and will be removed. Posts of this nature will be counted as your daily bump. Rule Reminder: Comments and Bumping
Your thread has been locked for 24 hours to compensate.
ISD Decoy
Commander
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |