| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

FiNAL FiGHT
|
Posted - 2006.11.13 06:12:00 -
[1]
i am interested in a character (of any race) with all of it's basic learning skills completed, and at level 4 or 5 of the advanced learning skills, with the exception of charisma enhancing attributes - as they will not be important.
A bare minimum of other skills is preferred. Higher Intellegence and Perception scores are important as well, but not required.
* character must not have negative sec standing * character must not be endebted or have a negative isk standing.
Please reply to this thread, or evemail me if you have a character that you think may be a match.
|

Hyp
|
Posted - 2006.11.13 16:02:00 -
[2]
i have something tho im not sure thats what you are looking for
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=425453
|

Vage
|
Posted - 2006.11.13 19:56:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Vage on 13/11/2006 19:58:09 I dropped you an email. Character is 108 skills at over 4.8m SP. He has all learning skills done to advance 4. I got you more details in your evemail. Ill get picture of skills later today.
P.S. Just noticed i posted with wrong character name, your evemail will be from Vishon.
|

FiNAL FiGHT
|
Posted - 2006.11.13 22:10:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Vage Edited by: Vage on 13/11/2006 20:49:04 I dropped you an email. Character is 108 skills at over 4.8m SP. He has all learning skills done to advance 4. I got you more details in your evemail. Ill get picture of skills later today............ok its later heres link of skills:
Vishon Skills
P.S. Just noticed i posted with wrong character name, your evemail will be from Vishon.
Wow - This character is 3 months old, and has 7 level 5 skills, and advanced learning skills to level 4.... it doesn't seem possible... could you please supply actual screenshots of the character, rather than the big-sales dot net link that you supplied? Not that I don't trust you... if he's legit - Im very interested.
|

FiNAL FiGHT
|
Posted - 2006.11.14 17:11:00 -
[5]
daily bump/rant
Come on guys - I know someone has a good alt they are willing to sell. My requirements are not too strict - I just ask that mostly all of the learning skills be completed.
If you have a character that you think is a match, and you'd like to make some ISK, please post a reply in this thread.
I will consider all options, and buy a character within a week. (If you are nervous because this post was made by a newbie character - she's just my alt =)
|

Jak Blake
|
Posted - 2006.11.14 20:02:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Jak Blake on 14/11/2006 20:10:17 This character is an alt. He has all advance learning (except cha)to 4 except advanced perception to 5 bringing him a 29 perception. He has engineering 5, electronics 4, gunnery 5 and some lvl 4's very little else, I was gonna train all rank 1 skills to lvl 5 before selling but if the price is right I will sell now. Explain to me how to post links and I will post his skills. He like 3.3 mil sp atm. Also has +3 implants. Just to let you know I am looking for 1 bil isk at least. He has awesome attributes that make him well worth it.
attributes: int- 18 per- 29 wil- 23 mem- 18
|

Primeordeus
Extrinsic Recovery and Research
|
Posted - 2006.11.15 13:42:00 -
[7]
I have a 44 skill 8.25 million sp Gallente with many base skills at level 5 and all advanced (tier 2) learning skills to level 4. Character also has full set of +3 implants installed and 6 full regional tested bookmark sets. Also has indy 5, cruiser 5 and medium hybrid 5 (2days). I have Eve-mailed you with what I value this character at - screenies below: Skills 1 Skills 2 Skills 3 Attributes Implants Bookmarks
This character is pretty much good to go in whatever direction you want - already pretty decent beginning Pvp'er.
regards,
Primeordeus
|

FiNAL FiGHT
|
Posted - 2006.11.15 22:42:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Primeordeus I have a 44 skill 8.25 million sp Gallente with many base skills at level 5 and all advanced (tier 2) learning skills to level 4. Character also has full set of +3 implants installed and 6 full regional tested bookmark sets. Also has indy 5, cruiser 5 and medium hybrid 5 (2days). I have Eve-mailed you with what I value this character at - screenies below: Skills 1 Skills 2 Skills 3 Attributes Implants Bookmarks
This character is pretty much good to go in whatever direction you want - already pretty decent beginning Pvp'er.
regards,
Primeordeus
Sent you an evemail about this character....
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |